Wraith mains

Options
GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Which is more effective for you, Spirit fury or bamboozle? I don’t have room in my build for both so I gotta pick one.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Well i don't use Spirit Fury without Enduring, so if Enduring's not in there, i'd go for Bamboozle.

• GrootDude
    Options

Thanks guys

• GrootDude
    Options

Yep. I liked it before the buff but I do like the buff.

• Noxerias
    Noxerias Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2019
    Options

The buff was a nice QoL, and it's more reliable than ruin since you don't have to worry about it getting remove within the first 30 seconds of a match.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Spirit Fury, vaulting windows as Wraith isn't that common.

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77
    Options

Neither, I use Sloppy Butcher, STBFL, Ruin, and BBQ. Never found bamboozle necessary since most windows can be mindgamed.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

I prefer Bamboozle, ending chases faster is very important on Wraith because he has no power to help him. Many players expect Spirit Fury on M1 killers and you'll only ever get it once each on solos, all survivors have to do is drop a pallet early and they've wasted two perks of yours. They can't take away your bamboozle

Oh also Here's a really fun build I use for Wraith if you are interested

Add-Ons: Serpent instantly decloaks you when you destroy a pallet or kick a generator combine it with Green/Purple Shadow Dance which increases the speed at which you do them. At this point you become the ultimate devourer of pallets and a hard counter to any flashlight user

Perks: Weasel, Infectious Fright/Make Your Choice, BBQ, Haunted Grounds/Save The Best For Last

Go absolutely nuts on people

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    Options

Honestly, when I play wraith I go for an almost full hex build. Him and spirit.

Thrill of the hunt, ruin, and haunted grounds.

use whatever you want for the 4th, Mad Grit is my current fave.

Love guarding totems and gens at the same time, keeps them busy and gives me plenty to hunt.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Yeah, definitely go for Enduring and Spirit Fury.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    Options

I feel like pallets often spawn to close to each other. Even if I get the effect from Spirit Fury, the survivor still can make it safely to the next pallet 8 meters away. Bamboozle on the other hand blocks some annoying loops.

When I was playing M1 killers in general, I played a lot with Enduring + Spirit Fury but I'm not really happy anymore. I'll try Bamboozle now for a while.

• Horus
    Horus Member Posts: 850
    Options

The minimum distance between pallets was 16 meters was reduced to 8 meter which means more pallets spawn and pallet chaining is alot easier now

• BlackMercury
    BlackMercury Member Posts: 172
    Options

My wraith build is all instadowns: Haunted Grounds, Make your Choice, Hex: Devour Hope, and Chilli for the points. Definitely the most fun way to play imo. Sure you'l lose hex early and have a bad game every so often, but that's no different from normal. It's made up for by how great the good games are.