add 3 hatch spawn location !

Options

you guys really should do that. since there is a bug that makes you useless which happen very often to a lot of people just add the random one in the map and the 2 others outside the exit gate ( it count as escape if you left the exit gate ) right ???. since is it taking forever to fix it .. add that simple thing :/. tho it is rare to escape since you CANT RECOVER OR WIGGLE

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Wait wait wait so what is this post about im seriously confused.

Add more locations? Well hatch can technically spawn anywhere on the map.

• fahad0595
    fahad0595 Member Posts: 57
    Options

yes i included the random one. 1 random inside the map the other 2 outside the exit gate since there is a lot of people getting cant leave via the exit gate bug.

• fahad0595
    Options

totally agree but 3 patches so far over 1 month and they havent fixed the most important bug in the game

• CronaWins
    CronaWins Member Posts: 650
    edited August 2019
    Options

Fixing one problem means breaking everything else around here.

From my experience, this game is band-aided, hence why the same issues get reintroduced.

But yes, it should be fixed.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,879
    Options
    1. Behind the exit
    2. Behind the other exit
    3. Besides the Killer every time when it's not behind an exit.
  • Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

and adding new "fixes" also introduces new bugs and game breakers.

• fahad0595
    Options

i know coding is hard ... but don't push it to the live server just to make another bugs ..

like the dead hard bug for example i dont know if they fixed it yet.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Was about to give a rant... but this is actually a great solution to a common problem.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,257
    edited August 2019
    Options

I understand all of you who are saying one fix creates another problem, and I have seen enough of this to agree. However, I don't believe that creating a 100% spawn probability on 1 tile outside the gate would be too difficult from a coding perspective. This solution would be very unlikely to cause other problems (I hope, I hope). Since the gate bug itself is getting to be such a game-breaker, I believe a band-aid like this (temporary or not) is worth the risk.

They could maybe even incorporate some perk later on which allows you to always maintain control beyond the exit so you can earn your hatch-escape points.

• yandere777
    yandere777 Member Posts: 728
    Options

They did a hotfix to fix ghostface that broke wake up, bbq tokens and pwyf. Somehow wake up effected everything, bbq tokens stopped visually showing after 3, pwyf treated downing the obsession as an ended chase so you keep a token for downing the obsession.

Not trying to bring hate but they've kinda shown us one simple change in numbers can mess up a bunch of unrelated perks. So yeah, adding 2 more hatches could somehow break the game.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

the bug you are referring to also prevents you from escaping with the hatch, sadly, so adding additional hatch spawns outside the map, in case the exit gate detection didnt work, will not help.