reworking attacks and lunges for killers

Dabomb932
Dabomb932 Member Posts: 34
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

there are still instances were the killer swings, and survivors get hit several feet away from the killers weapon. we can’t blame this on lag anymore because it constantly occurs, and i think it’s because the hotboxs of the weapon swings are bigger then the actual weapons. I don’t know if the developers make a curtain hotbox for every killer, or if there’s one default slash hit box they put on every killer, but to be more realistic, i think the developers should program the hotboxes to be aligned to how the killer swings. it would cut down complaints and there’s a lot the developers could do with this. every killer could have they’re own slash direction, adding a whole new aspect of learning a killer. for example the trapper swings from his top right to his bottom left, but the pig swings horizontally. this would add depth to the learning process of killers, being a pro or con to people play styles. i’m really hoping this makes it into the game, and i know it would help players on both sides of the game feel more immersed in they’re gameplay

Comments