Best spirit build right now?

Hello guys, I have put in around 100 hours into dbd so I don’t have that many great perks. Right now I’m using TOTH, Ruin, Devour Hope, and STBFL. I’m about to hit rank 5, what’s the best spirit build for that rank excluding BBQ and Chili?

Best Answer

• rageiuz
    rageiuz Member Posts: 9
    Answer ✓

Seems like your running a totem grabber build. Never tried it but I don't play with prayer beads. I'm rank 4 atm.

Here's a few:

Surveillance

Make your choice

Ruin

Relentless (on console)

Haunted grounds

Discordance

Since you don't have bbq your going to need a tracking perk. Discordance or surveillance will work.

Ruin is mandatory.

And the 4th is preference. I use haunted grounds make your choice or relentless.

This is the build I've had success with:

Bbq, ruin, surveillance, and haunted/relentless/make your choice

Answers

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248

Probably my personal favorite is Devour Hope, Infectious Fright, Save the Best for Last, and Rancor. Spirit, if mastered, is one of the few killers who can dominate even if she's perkless, so you have a lot more freedom.

If you get a lucky spawn with Devour Hope, keep racking up stacks. Ignore your obsession for STBFL until they're the last person left (for Rancor). Keep downing until you hit 3 stacks of DH, and when you down people you can find out the locations of others via Infectious Fright, phase to them and insta-down them as well.

If you want, you can take out Rancor for Distressing and play off Infectious Fright even more.

Or, if you want to be really effective, just go for the standard Whispers, BBQ, Ruin, Enduring, Nurse's, or any other meta perks.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Mad Grit

Agitation

Whatever else

• noneofyourbusiness
    noneofyourbusiness Member Posts: 532
    edited August 2019

Best Spirit build, the strongest? I called it: "To bully survivor's"

So he we go:

Perks:

Ruin

Thrill of the Hunt

Monitor and Abuse

Barbecue and Chill

Addons:

Prayer Beads Bracelet

Yakuyoke Amulet

Offering:

Ebony Memento Mori (OFC)

Edit: And without addons/mori i run:

Ruin

BBQ

Sloppy butcher

Pop Goes the Weasel

If you meet too much Adreanaline replace Sloppy Butcher with NOED.

• xnes_galax
    xnes_galax Member Posts: 149

The "best build" doesn't exist, is up to personal preference and circumstances, but of course there are generally better perks than others.

These are the perks that i find really strong on spirit. Mix them up and find your way.

PGTW, STBFL, whispers, BBQ, Rancor, overcharge, surveillance, distressing, agitation, infectious fright, MYC, deerstalker, discordance, KO, sloppy butcher

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

My favorite build on Spirit is

BBQ&C, MYC, PGTW, Ruin.