What is your biggest lose streak?

Options

I mean lose in the sense that you die, not in the sense that you depip btw, im just curious cause i just came of a 3 hour session of playing as a survivor main, in which i think 1 game i escaped because of mercy from the killer and the rest our whole team got stomped, i think i counted up to 8 deaths in a row. Feels pretty soul crushing, whats the worst you've been through?

Comments

• Acanelo
    Acanelo Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2019
    Options

I had a losing streak of 9(solo survivor) yesterday but today I’ve been winning more, often losing 2-3 games and then escaping the next game. Just remember to incorporate lessons from previous games and everybody has a losing streak at one point.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Well, before the last rank reset, I was getting tunneled literally every round or farmed, and rank reset had to happen. Went from rank 10 to 13 to 16, and currently rank 12 (almost 11) :)

• DisabledPidgeon
    DisabledPidgeon Member Posts: 10
    Options

I lose a bunch of games when I don't tryhard. Probably like 10 to 15 games lost was my biggest loss streak.

• iBetClaudette
    iBetClaudette Member Posts: 299
    Options

Same as DisabledPidgeon. If I'm not really into the game at the moment, I may lose 10 in a row. Nowadays it's not as important to escape for me as it is to pip. If I'm hooked six games in a row but gain a pip in four of those games, I'm happy.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I tend to die quite often when playing survivor. Part of that has to do with me hating being the last one alive.

My biggest loss streak is hard to gauge. Maybe 5-10 losses in a row?

Thing is, I do have my share of games where I perform poorly. But a big reason why I have these loss streaks is teammates. All it takes is one goofball to ruin our chance of getting the gens done. You would think being at red ranks would help alleviate that but nope.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

Wait dying is a survivor loss? I normally think anything from 15k bp up is a win (not using anything to boost points) whether i die or not it hasn't affected my will to face another trial and another hook just let me get my minimum at least and maybe help a few others escape

• Zayzayzero
    Zayzayzero Member Posts: 4
    Options

Damn those are some heart breaking answers guys haha, ive since gotten out of the losing streak, but damn was that a sad time, personally though, the way i play the game I find that winning is done by escaping and you lose when you die, i might not pip everytime but i enjoy the experience of "role playing" as a survivor, otherwise i probably wouldnt enjoy the game half as much.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

I die most of the time, and almost every game it's on first hook. Most survivors play incredibly selfishly and I'll never learn my lesson. I just died in four of my last five games on my first hook.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

Make that five out of six of my last games. Just had all three teammates dc within 60 seconds and the Billy found hatch immediately. Downed me in one at the gate. Is that fun for anyone?

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I get a losing streak whenever I get the Dailies for ''Open the Exit with'' or ''Escape with 1 new item'', those are bad Dailies spell tragedy for me so I try to get rid of them if possible.

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318
    Options

As a killer I once went from rank 3 to rank 8

In a day

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862
    Options

i wouldnt call it a losing streak because it was intetional but on the hallowed blight event i went from red to yellow ranks kms all the time as soon as i got a vial

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540
    Options

Your one of the lucky ones.

Everyone else on these forums seem to go up against 4 man Navy Seal SWF squads every match.

• dnj510
    dnj510 Member Posts: 438
    Options

For me, it just depends on my session. I have winning streaks and losing streaks. I think my most was 6 deaths in a row. But still, there are days where I escape more times than dying, other times it's the opposite.