pyramid head

What's the chance of having pyramid head in the game? I mean, I know it is hard to own rights to use a character from another game, but just imagine to play with him and a gameplay based in run to the church or a mark when the siren activate to save your skin from his sword.

Comments

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608
    I honestly would love to see Heather Mason in the game as a survivor. 
  • FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    muri said:

What's the chance of having pyramid head in the game? I mean, I know it is hard to own rights to use a character from another game, but just imagine to play with him and a gameplay based in run to the church or a mark when the siren activate to save your skin from his sword.

+1 this killer is badass and True nightmare fuel... 
  • Nebiros
    Nebiros Member Posts: 17

I am with you all the way on this one. He is one of the biggest horror icons to date, considering Silent Hill is such an iconic game, he was the most iconic character associated with the series. It would definitely bring a sizeable amount of fans over, especially if they will do the smart thing and go for this guy before he is added into something like Mortal Kombat, considering he was quite nearly a solid pick by the creators for a guest character multiple times, if they keep eying him then it will be a missed opportunity for the creators of DBD.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    It's Konami and Silent Hill, so the chances are about 1 in a billion.

Then again, they've done crossovers before....
  • FinLadd
    Nebiros said:

I am with you all the way on this one. He is one of the biggest horror icons to date, considering Silent Hill is such an iconic game, he was the most iconic character associated with the series. It would definitely bring a sizeable amount of fans over, especially if they will do the smart thing and go for this guy before he is added into something like Mortal Kombat, considering he was quite nearly a solid pick by the creators for a guest character multiple times, if they keep eying him then it will be a missed opportunity for the creators of DBD.

I 100% agree... i played Silent Hill a lot when i was a young boy and it would bring some SH fans aboard
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Forgive me father for I have sinned, but I've never played any of the Silent Hill games. With that being said isn't Pyramid Head the manifestation of that main characters sexual and brutal nature or something? It was my understanding that the killer, Pyramid Head, was all in his head. Sure that can easily be adjusted for the game and I'm not against the idea I'm just confused to what Pyramid Head actually is.

• FinLadd

Forgive me father for I have sinned, but I've never played any of the Silent Hill games. With that being said isn't Pyramid Head the manifestation of that main characters sexual and brutal nature or something? It was my understanding that the killer, Pyramid Head, was all in his head. Sure that can easily be adjusted for the game and I'm not against the idea I'm just confused to what Pyramid Head actually is.

Manifestation of his feel of guilty and wish for punishment.......you need to go play all of the games or you won't understand what Silent Hill actually is.
  • Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    edited August 2019

Would love for Pyramid Head to be added.

• TerminatorGuy
    TerminatorGuy Member Posts: 434

That's interesting. But I wonder, if the Entity can pick anyone from any place or timeline doesn't that mean it can just pluck Pyramid Head directly out of Sunderland's mind and bring him into the Fog? And make him as fast as any other killer?

• FredKrueger
    FredKrueger Member Posts: 265

He would need a new weapon. I could just imagine how bad he would get looped dragging a big ass knife that can barely fit through tight spaces... Lmao

• Xyex
    Xyex Member Posts: 140
    edited May 2020

Hello from the future, where Pyramid Head is in the game. :D

It's fun to go back and read these old threads now, lol

Post edited by Xyex on
  • EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I was kinda hoping PH's tr wouldnt be a heartbeat. I was hoping it would be the sound of him dragging his sword along the ground.