If you woke up one morning and found yourself in The Entity's realm, what would you do?

13»

Comments

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

But you can kill and stun the killer in F13 sure the killer borderline has to let you dp it but it is possible.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Marry my bae feng

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

@Mellow7 Especially since the last 2 updates in F13.

@starkiller1286 Now it's impossible. The "X" prompt for the final blow from Tommy is glitched.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

I’d kill the wraith and assume his job

• Gardenia
    Gardenia Member Posts: 1,143
    edited August 2019

Escape until I find the easiest killer to run away from, and then stay there and not escape anymore, actually live there because the threat is minimal.

And then the Entity would get frustrated and actually let me out of their convoluted mess because I'm not generating enough fear for them.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608

Collect all the items dropped by survivors and set-up a makeshift shop in the killers basement, convincing them to let me live as I would be a decent bait for other survivors?

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Hug Meg. Then face the retaliation of her punching me in the neck.

• Birthday_Boy
    Birthday_Boy Member Posts: 15

Let the Clown suck my finger.

• CallMeBacon
    CallMeBacon Member Posts: 54

I think I'd lose it. In everyday life the thread of sanity is already stretched thin as is. To wake up in a never ending nightmare where life is torture and death isn't ever an escape would be like taking scissors to that very string of sanity and making sure there's nothing left to tape back together. Knowledge of the game wouldn't help and it would probably take one painful sacrifice at the hands of the entity for me to break like a twig and be reduced to a husk. I wouldn't have the hope to feed it, nor the will to serve it. Honestly I don't think I'd make a good Killer or a Survivor. I'd quickly become one of the many lost souls that float in the void. But with that all said, the Entity probably wouldn't choose me if it has the power to sense our potential, much like it sensed Rin's potential over her fathers.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

T bag the killer to death.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I would Urban Evade into a corner and disconnect at the first sign of trouble. 😃

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited August 2019

I am both pissed... yet happy, that this post got brought back.

If I’m Survivor: Really, I’d just intentionally lose hope and end up in the Void that you get sent to after the Entity has had enough of you.

In a devstream that was a Q&A for lore based questions, Mathieu talked about something that comes after the Entity’s realm, where it sends Survivors who have lost hope and become useless, or Killers who are performing too badly to satisfy it - an empty black void, with nothing in it, that spans infinitely. A place you don’t want to end up.

The introvert that I am would find that place somewhat heavenly lmao

If I was a Killer... well, I’d kill people. I’d take comfort in knowing they’re effectively immortal, so it isn’t so bad killing them because they’ll come back to life again anyway.

My ultimate objective as a Killer would be to become the Entity’s most favoured, only sent out to make people know we ain’t screwing around. That would make it so I’m sent out and I kill less and less, keeping my conscience somewhat clearer than that of others, and making me feel less guilty over the span of time.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Oh god, I didn't even realize I was posting in a recently necro'd thread.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

I’m sure neither the devs nor the community mind. This is a pretty good topic of conversation, really.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,685

It's a very interesting and unique thread, so we don't mind if you keep it alive. 😉

• gaymer504
    gaymer504 Member Posts: 40

The first thing thing I’d do is learn is how to fix a generator lol.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Get p3 clothes as soon as possible. Then equip toolbox or a flashlight so that killers avoid me.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

i would find quentin to we make out

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

Find Kate and Jane and work on repopulating the realm! (Hey, you asked....)

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Depends if I'm a killer or Survivor.

If I'm a killer just accept my role and work for our lord and saviour The Entity. Have as much fun with it as I can

If I'm a survivor then I'm probably going to lone wolf it I don't typically like interacting with people anyway so besides for the necessity of survival no reason to help or talk to others

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

If im a survivor id start killing the other survivors with the hatchets in the lockers. If im lucky i can join the legion or get on good terms with huntress.

• Rocketlauncher22
    Rocketlauncher22 Member Posts: 13

Personally? since we've got infinite lives, i'd slowly try bending the rules, pushing the limits. there's no risk of dying for real (at least, not yet), so why should i be forced to be sad about it?

doing so would keep me from losing hope, as well. much less risk of being chucked into the void by the entity for being useless.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092

Look for that hunk David.

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

unless someone here is an engineer, you're practically dead. Repairing generators is harder than it seems.

• GreyCat
    GreyCat Member Posts: 33

I would snuggle with the killers. <3

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I'll be very disappointed that I'm a Survivor, I'll constantly be hitting on Susie as she's chasing me. ''What do you mean you're not interested? You're chasing after me right now!''

When she slugs me on the floor and comes back to hook me, ''hey baby what took you so long? I smell cider on your clothes, where the ######### did you get cidah? You feel like having people for dinner? I hear Bubba makes good BBQ- OH #########!!'' Gets hooked in the Basement and slashed repeatedly because I won't stop telling her how sexy she is when she's mad. It's not the most ideal situation...but it's very entertaining, I'll be that Survivor that makes all Killers very uncomfortable, your classic 90's comedy relief #########.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

DISCONNECT!

• bepology
    bepology Member Posts: 2

Become one with the bush, just like p3 claudette

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Well then, I would try to find anyone I know and use the power of SWF to keep everyone safe! :)

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Kill a couple survivors with hatchets so huntress will keep me alive 0-0

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Find Legion for scientific purposes

• MightyBardin
    MightyBardin Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2019

Well, I ‘d like to say that if this happened in real life I’d try to fight back or at least stall the entity’s chosen killer for as long as I can, in hopes that at least one other survivor could escape. However, the sad reality is I’d do just that then die very very horribly, and would have probably only bought maybe 30 seconds of time... maybe two minutes on a good day with a terrible killer and I don’t manage to run out of breath.

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,179

I would probably die the first time, because I wouldn't know what is going on. Once being at the Campfire I would probably rage like hell, crush some things and yell at the top of my voice, before would calm down after some time and cry. After maybe a day I would have calmed down and try to learn from the others how to do all the cool stuff irl I did for over 1.7k hrs on PC. While learning I would die multiple times because I suck at running, moving quietly or fixing a Gen! I would try to make friends to keep sanity as long as possible, probably with Jeff and Bill and try to find some other souls who would want to play pen&paper with me (surely the Entity would provide some D20 XD).

I would likely be a kind of rock in the ocean to other Survivors, have an open ear for everything, just be there for everyone for I am a steadfast person. I would fight, fight for my friends and for myself.

I think I even would come up with something like a "Mori Leaderbord".

But at some point all the fighting would make me into a killer (probably some kind of warrior). A day the others would fear.....

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,333

It doesnt say thats the case for all killers, just that the entity has ways of pushing people into becoming killers. This is MOSTLY relevant toward Wraith, whom in life felt guilty when he discovered his role in killing ppl. Most of the killers however took pleasure in their actions BEFORE entering the entity's realm, so no further action was really required of the entity.

• OGOzSnowChimp
    OGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247

That's a decent idea but a better one I think would be to smear your fecal matter all over yourself hoping they won't want to pick you up.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Definitely would make crow sounds on a rock to make the killer think I am a crow

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

If I'm honest... die...a lot.

Unless the entity tells me, I have no idea how to fix a gen and I'm overweight so my stamina is #########.

And hiding only does so much in the entity realm.

The only thing I have going is that I'm stubborn as a mule. So I might stick around enough to learn how to fix a gen.

But again, I would die...a lot

• JESUS_CHRIST
    JESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

It would never happen as I lost all hope long ago and would be useless to the entity.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

It's either that they become a killer or are consumed completely.

• Raven014

I would position myself as a potential killer, mainly the type that would disguise as a survivor. Maybe I'll eventually turn into one, but it's better than being completely consumed by the entity.

• Raven014

That's not how killers are chosen... Killers are chosen if they have a natural aptitude for killing. Since it seems you don't have any, then you'll probably be consumed very quickly.