Claudette players... 😠

Options
bearluvr182
bearluvr182 Member Posts: 26
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

Claudette players have to be the absolute worst, I can't stand to play against them as killers or with them as a survivor and honestly I wish they'd take her character away, but that's wishful thinking... It wouldn't be so bad if every one that you face wants to do infinite pallet looping, time wasting, only helping other survivors if it benefits her, and when it's near the end of the game if the killer has any kind of edge up then you will not see her whatsoever cuz she's too busy hatch camping and letting all the others do everything while she hides on the bushes.... And I don't even wanna get started on the constant butt dancing and flashlight clicking. I truly just can't stand her and can't wait till she gets taken out no matter which side I'm on....

I'm sure I can't be alone in this train of thought, for real 🤔😒😡

Comments

• bearluvr182
    Options

I know she's not a real person, I'm not delusional...

And I'm not saying they don't have the right to play the character, this is just my opinion based on about every game I play with her in it, it seems every single Claudette player plays the exact same way.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i love you too

• bearluvr182
    Options

I'm not saying that every one of them are this way, I have actually played with a couple good ones myself, but it seems they are very far and few between... In my own experiences, this is the general way that they play tho, and I've played this game everyday since it came out, and its just very frustrating to me for both sides, killer and fellow survivor...

• NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    Options

That is what I have observed. I've seen lots of useless or rude Claudettes, but also lots of valuable teamplayers who know what they are doing.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

I main Claudette and tend to build toward evasion (I'm not great at chases). But it's all in the service of aggressively doing gens and unhooking teammates.

Not to say that I've never made a bad decision, but I've never been one of those people who hide in the corner all game.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2019
    Options

I have met more Nea's with flashlights, as Claudettes and at least Claudette looks cute and has not this horrible cutted hair like Nea^^, but don't jump on me now bearluvr.

I am not a survivor main and when I had nonetheless play survivor, then Kate, or Jeff.

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73
    Options

I love P3 Claudette, it gives me a reason to bring a Mori ;)

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,605
    Options

The best loopers choose Claudette because they know they are the first target for the killers due the hate towards her. She has a passive perk for taunting the killers with their mere existence in the match, so she carry flashlight and loop the killer while the rest of the team do gens. xD

• PurvDaddy013
    PurvDaddy013 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Well good for you, I guess? I was just sharing my personal experiences...

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

LOL i find Dwights to be the underrated toxic players but no judgement here.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

I just had a Claudy inster heal me i was generally shocked lol she played really well was most suprised as yeah alot of them spend time eityer eating trees or sand bagging you so yeah thank you Claudy for the inster heal 🐷♥️

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

So am I hated for playing as an actual Healer Claudette? (We'll Make It, Botany Knowledge, Empathy, Spine Chill)

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

Not hated just judged unfairly i have learnt from tonight not all claudys eat trees and sandbag they can be heros!!

#notallclaudys

♥️🐷

• bearluvr182
    edited August 2019
    Options

I won't jump on you. Lol. And ur right, there are a lot of toxic Neas as well, but just in my experiences I have played with a lot more fair and useful Neas than I have ever played with or against Claudettes of that nature. I'm sure everyone has their own pet peeve character that they don't like to play with/against, but Claudette just happens to be mine, the one that always usually leaves me high and dry for no good reason....

And thumbs up on being a Kate/Jeff main when u play survivor usually, I'm a Kate survivor main myself 😊😋

• ArrowTheGreat11
    ArrowTheGreat11 Member Posts: 306
    Options

It’s crazy how people can tell how certain players will play based on the characters they run.

it seems like all Claudettes just play immersive and don’t contribute whatsoever

Nea are completely toxic

Feng Mins are the best players in the game

Dwights are always running around clueless

Davids are the hero we all need

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    Options

every feng, laurie and jakes i go against are usually decent players, claudettes tho? not rly since they depend on immersion and can't do well in chases

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I suddenly feel like I’m the only not immersed Claudette out there.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    edited August 2019
    Options

Hey, we can be twins and prove not all Claudettes mains are bad! :D

(I play healer Claudette)

• GrootDude
    Options

I use iron will, spine chill(both of these are because of Spirit), dead hard (distance in a chase) and WGLF (softens the grind).

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    Options

Played by annoying people by the vast majority of annoying players.

• TheGorgon
    edited August 2019
    Options

Surprisingly you didn't, I've only got the Pig to level40 and the rest are devoted to survivors. They don't help either, they always t-bag at pallets and then sand-bag me on purpose. Even if I was a killer main in the first place, it still goes both ways. Shouldn't be ignorant towards an obvious topic.

• GrootDude
    Options

But if she was deleted then these “annoying” people would go to another survivor and then people would want that survivor deleted until we ran out of survivors.

Like @indieeden7 said, Claudette isn’t a real person.

• TheGorgon
    edited August 2019
    Options

No ones denying that, the vast majority of the people I've played with while solo-ing and even being a hypocrite myself, playing with, have all devoted their time to Claudette and I'm perfectly fine with Claudette being in the game, I have 0 issue with that. Yet again, I just don't like the brand she gets, but it's justified.

Yeah, I think I know Claudette isn't a real person. I think many of us generalized on behalf of the players, but I can see the point of you 2.

• GrootDude
    Options

Honestly, I never find the toxic/useless Claudettes. The generalization is based on personal experience, like I usually only see David players being toxic and Dwight players being useless.

• classy_nea
    classy_nea Member Posts: 16
    Options

If i see three p3 claudy's in one lobby I'll better leave...

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Hey you take that back about Dwights before I send an army of locker warriors after you during your killer games! >:c

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    edited August 2019
    Options

Claudette for me is like a few other people. They're either the ones who eat trees(thank you for that terminology by the way, it's a perfect description) stand on the hatch and do nothing helpful, run the killer around for 5 gens and still get out, but are booty dancing and flashlight clicking the entire time, or are those solid players who are really good, and really helpful. I had one unhook me as the exit gates were open and everyone else was just standing around, then I got downed AT the exit gate, and she used an insta heal on me and I got out. I was extremely impressed and laughed pretty hard because of how hard she cucked the killer with that, lol(I had been in stage 2 from first hook because the Claudette was opening the gate and the other two were doing nothing).

I find Davids to be either really useless, or a dreamboat who does everything to keep me from coming to harm. Seriously had a Quentin game where we both were taking turns protecting each other and making sure the other didn't go down. The David who was on third hook tried to run in front of the killer injured while I was full health and also on third hook. I made sure he didn't waste his life though and ran back in front of him to take the hit. Probably the most heartwarming game I've ever had, having a teammate that was more worried about you than himself.

• prettyf
    prettyf Member Posts: 442
    Options

90% of claudette players are potatos

80% of nea

70% of peng

aces are most decent % in my exped

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    edited August 2019
    Options
  • Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    edited August 2019
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield

@Boosted_Dwight

It's okay, I at least love Dwights. Most of the time. Until they miss several skillchecks on my gen.

• Atsuka_Anarchy
    Atsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 352
    Options

Cool story bro. Changed my life.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    Options

I just lol'd at most of this >.<

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

This is pretty funny.

• dontfacecamp4770
    dontfacecamp4770 Member Posts: 5
    Options

I have to agree not all Claudette mains are bad. I'm a Claudette main. My perk build is we'll make it, botany, empathy, spine chill.

I try and help every survior I play with and expect the same. I've recently ran into several Claudette's who threw palettes down, jumped in and out of lockers while myself and another survior were working on generators. While they may think it's funny it's not. Being chased around by the killer being sand bagged by these people who play toxic surviors just for fun to get points. Have any of you experienced this? If so what do you do or if you haven't what would you do?

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

All survivors are just skins...

• GrootDude
    Options

That can’t be true! Surely David King and Jakes Park players look like those sexy beast in real life! :P

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

I only play claudette because she was the first survivor i leveled and i don't want to waste bps on other survivors

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield @Boosted_Dwight

Sneaky little locker dwellers!!!

• harry14141414
    harry14141414 Member Posts: 356
    Options

what is this post

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,578
    Options

The Claudettes are going to be how the world ends!