Nurse on console needs a slight buff.

ermsy
ermsy Member Posts: 580

I'm pretty sure that PC and console can't have different versions of the game so this request is probably impossible...but I'd still like to present it.

Nurse has a much lower camera sensitivity on console compared to PC. So when you do your first blink it's very difficult to turn and have enough time to see the survivor before fatigue kicks in whereas on PC it's instant. You are essentially forced to guess.

An solution for this (exclusive to console) would be that the window for fatigue is increased if you start the charge for the second blink.

So you blink, takes you nearly the full second to turn and see the survivor, you start the second blink and it gives you another second to blink, if you don't start the second blink the fatigue kicks in when it normally would...I dunno if I'm explaining this right.

Comments

• TurboTestosterone
    TurboTestosterone Member Posts: 56

Idk why they don't just add higher sensitivity. I'm sure it's harder than changing a number but i guess they don't care. It would fix a lot of problems

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295

Must admit, I'm not the best survivor player in the world but I do survive most Nurse games.

Spirit on the other hand!!!

• chosun129
    chosun129 Member Posts: 22

I think the console dbd needs a change.

The first is to increase the maximum sensitivity limit. This has long been required by many console users, but is still not improving. Is this a very difficult patch?

The second is to give auto-aim to the console killer. What's really strange is that the console killers don't have auto-aim. pc killers have auto-aim. Where auto-aim should be is the killer of the console, not the pc.

Because of this, nobody wants to play killer on the console. (Especially at high rank)

I'm a Japanese user of ps4 and the survivors are leaving the game because of the boring matching time.

Isn't the developer seriously concerned about these issues?

• ermsy

@chosun129

Console is definitely an afterthought. And killer on highranks aren't fun at all.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,373

The slight tweak to her base kit that the devs were talking about might help with this. I don't understand why everyone just assumed this tweak was to do with balance rather than gameplay.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

She doesn’t need a buff, even on console. She can still destroy if the nurse is good.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Try playing Legion.

Most survivors on console don't know how to deal with them.

• ermsy

@GrootDude

Below is a link showing the difference between the two. Skip to 1:50 if you can't be bothered to watch it all.

This makes it very difficult to catch a survivor, especially with short blinks as you can't turn fast enough.

https://youtu.be/iSbn7zvMeFQ

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I’ve seen that but I main Nurse at high ranks on console. She doesn’t needs buffs.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Yes. My sensitivity is ATROCIOUS on Xbox.

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

The best easy solution is " Just let us use MOUSE AND KEYBOARD" and thats it!

• MysticalMagic92
    MysticalMagic92 Member Posts: 123

@chosun129

Console and PC both have aim assist. And it sucks, I play in both and it's even worse for console because lunging always locks on to something that isn't the survivor. If they removed aim assist for both PC and Console it would make it so much easier to play killer.