What is your favorite thing to do as killer?

Options
tavdogg11
tavdogg11 Member Posts: 59
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

I personally love to play as ghostface, and while I am sneaking I come up to a generator and just yonk a survivor off a generator. Scares them everytime.

Post edited by tavdogg11 on

Comments

• PiedPiper365
    PiedPiper365 Member Posts: 231
    edited August 2019
    Options

Haha that's amazing, My favorite thing to do as a killer is to be the hillbilly and bait them with a hook surviver and when they go to get them off I dash across the map with my chainsaw and down him and kill him with a ebony mori, I love when they send me toxic messages🤣

• The_Sharp_Ninja
    The_Sharp_Ninja Member Posts: 39
    Options

Scratched Mirror Myers with Boyfriend's Memo, or Vanity Mirror Myers with Dead Rabbit. Monitor and Abuse with either set make Micheal almost invisible. Plus you can see survivors through walls with the mirrors.

• Chickenchaser
    Chickenchaser Member Posts: 391
    Options

I love acting friendly making everyone off guard. Then I open the exit gates myself with NOED, and keep everyone from escaping with blood warden.

• May_Be_AFK
    May_Be_AFK Member Posts: 46
    Options

My recent favorite thing to do is to play Piggy and when I down or hook a survivor growl at them like I'm having a conversation with them. I call it Story Time with Ms Piggy.

I find it amusing.

• LawrenceGordon
    LawrenceGordon Member Posts: 77
    Options

I like getting screwed over by rank 1 survivors.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

As a Myers main, and HUGE fan of the series, particularly the 1978 original, I LOVE when I have an obsession, stalk and kill everyone else first, then find and chase after the obsession last. With the "Shape Stalks" from the 1978 soundtrack playing, it's just like how Michael operates in that film, as he goes after Laurie last. It always makes me think of this scene, ESPECIALLY if it's on the Haddonfield map...

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

Playing as The Spirit with the addon that lets me be phase stealthy and appearing right on them cause I use Discordance, how I always grab someone off the gen and see the others scramble away is hilarious

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651
    Options

I love successful mindgames.

Triple-vaulting the shack window to appear right on a survivor who wasn't looking is gold.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Options

Make survivors acknowledge defeat without a single hook.

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318
    Options

Kill

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

Surv watching past rank 10 since they are only going to run over me being a rank 2 swf team couple games of that and I'm back for rank 11-12s where i dont have to deal with the death squads