Huntress help?

Nothing big. I just think having a cross hair would be wonderful. Having no point of reference makes it so I've never been good with her, because who knows where the hatchet is going. I know most others don't have this problem, but not having cross hairs throws me off a lot.

Also is there a map layout of all the stuff the hatchet has collision with? I aim high but still hit low objects I really shouldn't be hitting. I'm aware that this is more of a "me" problem, but it still bothers me that I'm good with nurse, Trapper, hilbilly, old freddy, clown, hag, etc, but I'm still no good with huntress.

Comments

• razaluna
    razaluna Member Posts: 52

there are a few ways to get a crosshair, either putting a small piece of tape on your screen or downloading a overlay program that lets you use any cross hair you want,

as far as map hitboxes, that's something you have to invest time into learning, throw hatchets at everything, at every angle, and every charge level to see how it works. eventually you just have a large enough catalog of hitboxes that you just instinctively know what you can and cant throw around.

• Chickenchaser
    Chickenchaser Member Posts: 391

@razaluna Thank you. It's too bad the devs don't give out detailed maps.