Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

what other online games you play besides Dead By Daylight?

grayon444
grayon444 Member Posts: 757

Me personally don't play any other mp game other than dbd because none of them seem to get me hooked up for a long time.I used to play deathgarden for a bit but that was over as soon as it started.Really even after the many flaws dbd has it still doesn't make me want to leave its superb world, characters, lore and atmosphere <3

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Apex Legends, paladins and I’m going to try Fortnite so I can play with an Xbox friend.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Halo, Bloodborne, Dark Souls, TF2, Valley... I've got quite the collection. : P

(I play DBD on Xbox, but I do have a PS4. I used to be able to play TF2 on my laptop, but not anymore.)

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I play Spider-Man Ps4, God of War, Warframe, Cod Zombies, and Battlefront 2 :P

I'm having a lot of fun playing Battlefront 2 again. Any Han Solo mains out there? :v

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Mainly elder scrolls online (just the pvp content) and rocket league.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited August 2019

PvZ GW2, and Rocket League. not much really.

However, if "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Last Survivor" ever gets ported to America on console, I'm going to play the hell out of that.

Post edited by TheGameZpro3 on
  • Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Been playing a lot of Destiny recently. Also Minecraft and PvZ GW1.

• MoonwalkMyers
    MoonwalkMyers Member Posts: 82

Reident Evil 2 Remake, Silent Hill, Splinter Cell, Bioshock, Batman Arkham Series and Detroid become Human but mostly DbD.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

Team Fortress 2

:D

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Monster Hunter Word, mostly.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

Heroes of the Storm, Risk of Rain 2 and Super Smash Bro's Ultimate.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

I can’t find much to play nowadays. Been trying and in some cases, buying new games, but it hasn’t worked out.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

Dark souls 1, 2, 3, Bloodborne, Friday the 13th, Minecraft, Ark.

Or when the stars align: Mabinogi, Armello, Elder scrolls online, Portal 2, Realm of the mad god, runescape.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

dota 2

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Souls games, Payday, and...

Wait for it...

Civilizations 5.

No, i'm serious. It's a really nice game (don't like 6 that much though...)

I like Horror games also, they don't have that much replayability though as others.

• JustJess
    JustJess Member Posts: 154

The real life

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Red Dead Online, The Forest, Borderlands, and Brawlhalla

• Cyber
    Cyber Member Posts: 1

wouah alors moi je joue à de nombreux jeux mais pour la plus part très peu connus tel que Darwin Project, Deceit, CS GO, Apex, Paladin et tant d'autres sans oublier les COD.

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

Well, when i don't play dbd, I very often play Pubg or league of legends (only with my friends, i don't like to play team games alone)

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Days Gone, Madden, Any of the Resident Evil series, Spiderman, Uno, Jack in the box party stuff with friends and strangers. I hacked the nes and snes mini to play old games when i get nostalgic.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Holdfast,for honor,roblox,minecraft,dark souls,the isle, total war. And star wars battlefront 2

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Other than DbD, I'm quite fond of building games. Right now I'm into Cities: Skylines. Building some luxury lakefront mansions right now.

Also, I like playing For Honor. A great game for casual and competitive players.

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2019

CS:GO, Apex Legends, Rainbow 6 and lately I've been getting into the Assassin's Creed series, just finished the 3rd one (actually fifth) a couple weeks ago.

P.S. for the PvZ:GW players, is it played on PC? I'd like to play it one day, but I won't purchase it if no one is playing it.

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415

Right now I've been playing Red Dead Online. Im taking a break from DbD until thye next chapter.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I am playing a lot of For Honor lately

It's exactly like DBD

It's a very unique game

And it pisses me off very often, even more often than DBD

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

The only FANG player in sf5 :O (Serious, i never play against fang)

OT: SF5, R6S, GTA5 and Overwatch. I like some story games here and there too

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145

Very good, then I might buy it, thanks for the info.

• Weederick

Everything he does looks weird, i still have no idea when i can press buttons, he just keeps going lol

• Weederick

Oh ok, so the Bison pressure is actually real. I always thought he was a defensive zoner, but he always sticked to me when i fought him. Tbh i would miss scrubby EX Uppercuts too much :D

Have you played any of the 3 new chars? I went from Akuma to Lucia (yeah, akuma...) and she is soo much fun. Pretty much a female Ken, the way she shouts LETS GO with her Uppercut is amazing :D

• Weederick
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I play TF2 from time to time, I make sure to bring some DBD with me though!

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Anyone else play TLOU factions? Honestly my favorite online TPS ever and I literally cannot wait for TLOU PART 2

• minful
    minful Member Posts: 27

Osu & Overwatch

• GODQueenEvy
    GODQueenEvy Member Posts: 63

For now Apex Legends - Minecraft - TFT - Sekiro ( speedruns)

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259

I play Rainbow Six Siege like once a week and I tend to play Minecraft a bit. Maybe GTA Online if I'm really feeling up to it.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

You probably should just let the sensor block your words (it's actually against the rules to bypass that block like you just did)

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

I play don't even think, some times let it die, other than that not really much (I have a life and need to make money and none of you want to support me lol 😆)

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Team Fortress 2

Minecraft

Dark Deception (not really an online game, but hey)

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Usually I don’t play online games. The only other one that I have a BUNCH of hours in is Friday the 13th: The Game.

I typically like survival horror/thriller story mode games like Until Dawn, Heavy Rain, Life is Strange, Alien Isolation, etc....

• icemancat
    icemancat Member Posts: 150

I've really been getting into Risk of Rain 2. I also play Payday 2, souls games, and a few others.

• Cephalon_Lebron
    Cephalon_Lebron Member Posts: 60

Sometimes dark souls 3 pvp but I usually get destroyed by the tryhards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Team Fortress 2, Paladins and Escape from Tarkov for the most part.

Overwatch, Call of Duty Warzone, CS:GO and Left 4 Dead 1/2 whenever friends propose it and I feel like it.

And if you count them even though they're not exclusively online games but they are fun in multiplayer, plenty of strategy games. Like Civ 5/6, various Paradox titles like Europa Universalis 4 and Crusader Kings 2 and so on.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

RE: Resistance, but only as Survivor these days. Mastermind is a bigger clown to bully than any of the weakest DBD killers😅

• PlantCollector
    PlantCollector Member Posts: 344

Sea of Thieves (if a friend has time), League of Legends (from time to time).

Otherwise i mainly play Dbd.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

PAYDAY 2, though only when friends are around because pubs there are worse than randoms in DBD ^^;

• FirePumpkin3
    FirePumpkin3 Member Posts: 2

I personally play smash bros ultimate alot as well as overwatch, csgo and rocket league.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Alive by Nightfall. It's very underrated, similar to Dead by Daylight but not as good.

• SentimentalCynic
    SentimentalCynic Member Posts: 6

GTA Online, Overwatch, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint