Fooling Around

Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,710

Killers, what is your favorite way to just screw around when you don't care about winning a match?

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I bring in Blood Warden, Bitter Murmur, and Insidious and play as Leatherface or Clown

I stay in the Basement the entire match without moving, I don't chase, nothing. I watch everyone with their Auras and IF someone comes into the Basement I just rev up my saw and mow then down. Sometimes I'll get some trying to save but most of the time no one comes into the Basement.

As Clown I actually protect the chest inside the Basement, I let people come down but if they try to loot that chest they get slashed. This one I don't do as much because it is difficult to try and draw this out. If I stand in front of the chest and just not do anything then nothing happens. If I stand near the chest I can shake my head saying ''NO, MY BOX!'' Then slash them once, if they try again I down them. But this is all very situational, this one is more psychology based and dependent on reactions from the group as a whole, then it turns into sociology if all of them get involved which is ideal but won't always happen. I've really only had this happen perfectly once so I don't usually do this with Clown.

Even though Clown is harder to do this with without his Pinky add-on I still feel he is the best in the Basement aesthetically, the whole scene of a drunk Clown just throwing bottles at people in a Basement is hilarious. Maybe instead of slashing them at the chest, I should throw my bottles, might work better.

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

playing pig and crouching at a gen like im a survivor. kinda funny to see which survivors are scared and which ones just go with it

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@Mookywolf That's so cute lol ''come on guys, there's a KILLER on the loose, let's do Gens!''

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Playing my Stealthy Devour Hope build.

Just don't care about the Hex Totem one bit and don't use or do anything that could make the Survivors suspect it. (Don't just bolt away from the Hook, don't use Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, etc.)

Got some fun messages of Survivors saying they dropped everything and went hardcore on a treasure hunt.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I just play normally, I never care about winning.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767
    edited August 2019

I facecamp every survivor I hook with leatherface, or I do basement build (with insidious, of course xD)

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

I try 360 hits sometimes. Pretty hard on console tho.

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Devour hope tier 1 along with a yellow mori :D (you need to be lucky with the totem placement though)

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

I like to moonwalk with Michael, with T1 Monitor & Abuse and taking advantage of Line of Sight to moonwalk where they less expect it! 😁

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    edited August 2019
    • Bubba's Basement is a classic. Don't touch my chest.
    • No-blink Nurse is good for meme-ing around (extra points for using M1 killer perks, like Bamboozle). Or use Insidious/NOED and wait inside the exit gate.
    • Drift King Billy. Slap on turning add-ons (and a map offering for a big map) and just endlessly chainsaw around the map, only hitting survivors if you manage to run into them.
    • Scratched Mirror Myers to jump-scare people. You can tryhard with this build, but I prefer to spook people and then run away.
    • Plague with Mad Grit. No hooking, just carry survivors and spam M1 because it sounds hilarious.
    • Doctor with Calm add-ons and M&A. No one expects stealthy Doc.
    • Faux survivor Pig. Bonus points if survivors boop your snoot.
    • Wraith with the Bone Clapper add-on. Endlessly spam the bing-bong.
  • Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    • Bubba's Basement is a classic. Don't touch my chest.
    • No-blink Nurse. Bonus points if you use M1 killer perks like Bamboozle. Or use Insidious/NOED and sit inside the exit gate.
    • Drift King Billy. Slap on turning add-ons (and a map offering for a large map) and just chainsaw around the map, only hitting survivors if you run into them.
    • Scratched Mirror Myers. You can tryhard with this build, but I like to jump-scare people and then run away.
    • Mad Grit Plague. No hooking, just carry survivors and spam M1 because it sounds hilarious.
    • Sneaky Doctor. Use Calm add-ons and M&A. No one expects sneaky Doc.
    • Faux survivor Pig. Bonus points if survivors boop your snoot!
    • Wraith with Bone Clapper. Endlessly bing-bong for all to hear.
  • sirnewbington
    sirnewbington Member Posts: 78

Ghost Face, pop M2 and mark survivors and watch them freak out and run away from the gen they were working on.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

defending bubba's house on haddonfield

• Feck3
    Feck3 Member Posts: 15

Any basement build and using blood warden on last survivors at a door

• Spaceman94
    Spaceman94 Member Posts: 164

I turn into slugs bunny... and just wait for the disconnects or infinite spins until they die.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

You seen it here first, moon-crawling with additional spins! :D

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

This barley ever happens but when it does it's always funny. So if you find someone who's afk, down them, pick them up but don't hook them and just walk around the map and chase people with someone on your shoulder. However, as I stated this rarely happens so if you want a active build of this, just look at some previous comments, they explained it perfectly.

• dbd_noob
    dbd_noob Member Posts: 225

I was a survivor and faced a trapper on ironworks. Soon it was clear that we will "farm". The trapper placed 4 Traps side by side and all survivors stood in front of one. Then the trapper hit the air to trigger the "race". All survivors stepped into a trap and tried to get out of it. The last one got hit and hooked. Then the next round started...

Never laughed so much