The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which survivor do you main?

Personally I main Quentin, Tapp, Bill and Ash simply because I like their characters from the films (or in Bill's case, video games) and because NO ONE plays them.

But what character do you guys main and give me reasons why! (Apart from Kate, I hate Kate. Jk, just let me know who you main).

Comments

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Feng Min, always.

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495

Oh, why? Because she looks tough with those arms crossed while giving you a bad look.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

Adam right now (subject to change), no idea why, I think it’s mostly because he has my favourite perk loadout plus he’s kind of adorable and I run a half healer half running build on him (just wish he had some great customisation). I play most survivors though, it’s nice to change it up. I’ve noticed I basically play everyone at some point except Meg, Claudette and Nea.

• Chaddad2169
    Chaddad2169 Member Posts: 748

I like Adam, he was my original main until I realized how little the licensed males were used. He is still my main when it comes to Orignal BHVR created characters though 😁

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

Claudette, because meta considerations take priority for me in a cast of equals. If not her, it would be another woman, because their smaller frames help them stay out of sight better.

At this point, the biggest reason that I am committed to Claudette is because she has all my unlocked perks, and I'm not going to waste time and BP building up someone else when I've done all the work on her already. Maybe if survivors shared an item and perk inventory, I would experiment.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

You already know x3

Non toxic Nea and Kate main UwU

• Chaddad2169

Oh yeah, I'm not saying playing the meta (which is usually Claudette, Kate and Meg) is bad (unless it's Kate), I've seen my fair share of good Claudette players among the really really bad ones.

I also understand how the females smaller body size is easier to deal with and stay out of LOS but I still rather play males than females.

It's not because I'm sexist, it's because in most games where I can choose a character i usually pick a male because I like going for a character I can more relate to, some people confuse the two up. I know there's some stupid people that are like "OMG if you don't play a *insert gender here* character you're sexist!!!"

• Chaddad2169

Nea is a waifu duud.

Kate.

How do people think this 'thing' is beautiful.

🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Claudette and Feng because of their cosmetics.

• Chaddad2169

At least it was cosmetics and not immersion for the reason you main Claudette because she has some really nice cosmetics but it's a shame no one uses them because people always run her bloody smh

• ASAPTurtle

@Chaddad2169 I seem to see only the bad players to wear full bloody

• Chaddad2169
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Claudette.

because she is the only survivor i ever leveled xD

(no, not because "invisible ninja claudette", but because the game was new and selfcare was considered to be the best perk ingame together with sabotage)

• Chaddad2169

Saboteur and Vigil are now best friends.

Used to be meta until nerfs completely destroyed them

• Mister_xD

yeah...

to be fair though: the sabotage meta was horribly broken xD

• Chaddad2169

So was Vigil before the exhaustion nerf.

You'd be getting chased and recover from exhaustion even faster 😂

• Mister_xD

yeah xD

ive had some very annoying experiences with both of these perks as killer back in the day...

now i think both should be buffed (not to the level they have been on before, but on a good, solid level)

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Ace, Nea, Meg, Kate, and Jeff.

The first two are for the noise component. They are very quiet, especially Ace. There are times when I would've been found with other survivors but not with Ace, same with tracking Aces as killer. It's just harder to hear him. Kate can be quiet when uninjured, but not when injured.

I just like the last three's cosmetics. Jeff is the loudest survivor (next to Ash), so I run him with a looping build.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143

Claudette because no other survivor can beat me and hide and seek, throw my build on (spine chill, sprint burst, lightweight, and empathy) good luck catching anything more than a few glimpses of me ( also I don't run p3 on her i run some store cosmetics lol)

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

Nea, because I like her voice and cosmetics the most. And the way she stands in the lobby while holding her arm reminds me of myself because I also do it a lot. :D

• Chaddad2169

I like Jeff's cosmetics as well!! Imo Jeff has the best cosmetics!

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

Nea, because I like her voice and cosmetics the most. And the way she stands in the lobby while holding her arm reminds me of myself because I also do it a lot. :D

• CarlubeCancer
    CarlubeCancer Member Posts: 2

Oopsol commented in the wrong spot. Noob here. Laurie

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

Ace, Bill and soon to be Ash as well. Cause they're awesome

• LSJeff
    LSJeff Member Posts: 28

Jeff

• Chaddad2169

Gotta love your boy Jesus.

Jeff has the best cosmetics so far.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Claudette, cosmetics and I have every perk on her.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Bill, I adore hardcore grandpa, and with bloody clothes he looks badass

• Chaddad2169

I love Bill too.

Him and Ash have the funniest sounds imo

• Raven014

I like the combo of Jeff's ugly sweater and Red pants. I want to get P3 head for him too, but that'll take a while.

• Raven014

Indeed he does. I keep forgetting about him, but that's because he's still newish to me. (on console). : )

• Raven014

Xbox. I'm amazed that I'm seeing P3 Bills already, tbh. Then again, I don't play survivor as much as I play killer.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I main Jane. She’s older than a high school girl and she’s not a toothpick - and I love her outfits!

• FishFry247
    FishFry247 Member Posts: 696

Ash gang

• djsponge10
    djsponge10 Member Posts: 349

Jake, because i'm too lazy to level up other survivors so i play red ranks with no exhaustion perks.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Jeff and I have the same first name, so obviously he's my main :)

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Nea because she reminds me of some of my gay best friends from high school

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Jane for the attitude and Bill because BILL

• Tato
    Tato Member Posts: 1

I main Claudette/Kate, Claud because she was the very first survivor I played as, and Kate because she's obviously Taylor Swift.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Sheriff Jake.

Self-explanatory.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

• ASAPTurtle

@Chaddad2169 Yea I'm on PS4

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Jake. He's the first one I played and I have all the perks I want on him.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

I most often can be found playing Nea or Kate, I am currently trying to get loads of items on Adam though so currently playing him more right now. I tend to play the character that I'm spending bloodpoints on which is why I can be found playing with some very strange perk load outs at time, depending on how far that character has been levelled up.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Dwight Fairfield, in his default outfit. He's my only P3 all perks (all perks I have, at least) survivor too. The rest are just.. there, I guess.

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2019

Meg, because she was my first survivor (you never forget your first one) so I got her to Level 50, P3, bought a lot of cosmetics for her and I have all the perks that I unlocked from teachables on her.

My second main is Ash (for obvious reasons) and I'm planning to P3 him and buy his cosmetics as well (The P2 cosmetics combined with Ashy Slashy is my favourite survivor outfit from the game).

And I will P3 Bill as well (I have him at P1 currently) cuz I'm starting to get into L4D lately and I wanted to main Bill from the beginning cuz he looked like a badass war veteran smoking that cigar, but I ultimately sticked with Meg.

So, Meg, Ash, Bill in this particular order for me. I've played Nea and Claudette long enough as well (got them to P1 after consuming all their items, so I've played them for several hours). I ditched Claudette, I don't really like her cosmetics nor playing stealthy, so no reason to continue levelling her to P3 or playing her as a whole. I ditched Nea as well in favour of Ash and Bill. However, I might play Nea in the future again because I love her cosmetics, especially the neon one.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954

jake main gang