What Is Your Normal Build?

Options
DoomOrb
DoomOrb Member Posts: 170

I know for a fact that if I ask this question in the Killer side, the build is always going to be different depending on the killer they use. So instead I want to know what you personally as a survivor do you use as your normal everyday build. A build you usually use in most matches.

Me as a survivor I usually run Dead Hard, Adrenaline, Self Care, and Quick and Quiet.

But what about you? What's your basic everyday build?

With love, DoomOrb

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Prove Thyself, Lithe, Lightweight,

The forth perk I switch it up.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

Bond and Spine Chill all the time. I vary up the other two, but I tend to favor some combination of Iron Will, Alert, Borrowed Time, and Deliverance.

• May_Be_AFK
    May_Be_AFK Member Posts: 46
    Options

Head on, borrowed time, deliverance, QQ has been a go to for a bit now. Though I do drop borrowed here or deliverance for other utility stuffs.

I did run DS recently instead of borrowed. Never tried since Laurie came out but it was pretty fun with all of the other stuff going. But I wouldn't say I use it.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

If survival is my goal:

Dead hard, Iron Will ,Adrenaline, Borrowed Time

For Points and during double bloodpoint events it is always

DH, Adrenaline, BT, Were gonna live forever.

• Pennosuke
    Pennosuke Member Posts: 100
    Options

Self Care / Borrowed Time / Lithe / Dance With Me

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Spine chill, iron will, woo and ds.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    Options

Balanced landing, iron will, adrenaline, OoO.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    Options

as solo I'd rather run aftercare than OoO tho.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

Lately it's been Empathy, DS, Prove Thyself, and either Quick and Quiet or Borrowed Time

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Right now it's Head On, Quick and Quiet, Ds, and balanced Landing. Head On is my new favorite perk. Fear the locker Dwights! >:D

• miniplayz01
    miniplayz01 Member Posts: 14
    Options

I Like running lithe or balanced landing maybe even dead hard,bond,adrenaline probably gonna run ds when i get laurel leveled up but right now 4th perk is were going to live forever no were going to live forever? then i run selfcare waste of a perk slot

• Earth_Chan
    Earth_Chan Member Posts: 24
    Options

balance landing I love passive skill in this perk :D

Iron will very good perk or we're gonna live forever for points :D

Borrowed time Anti-camp perk :)

Decisive strike Anti-tunnel perk :)

• Garcia
    Garcia Member Posts: 41
    Options

I'm used to equip

> Sprint Brust, but i'm very disapointed with this perk, and it doesn't efficient work against rank < 8 killers, you must be very clever to confuse the killer;

> Urban Evasion, works great with sprint Brust and small Survivors (like Claudette), not efficient or worth with tall survivors;

* SelfCare, because i dont play with friends

>SpineChill, very usefull if you understand the generator's tip.

But, i would say (you'll hate this answer) it depends on the survivor body shape, like if you want go stealth, this is the best build i know, like a lot of matches the killer don't even see me, but if u want be more bold/fearless i would change all of them, except (maybe) for SpineChill

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

As of now:

Dead Hard, Spine Chill, DS, and Borrowed Time.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862
    Options

QQ head on are my main perks, rn im using WoO and alert with them

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    • Dead Hard
    • Decisive Strike
    • Spine Chill
    • Adrenaline / Borrowed Time / Unbreakable / We're gonna live forever

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

It used to be IW, WMI, Solidarity, and Empathy for an epic gamer healer build, but now it's a build focused more on doing things that aren't encouraged by the current Survivor meta.

Small Game for totem cleansing.

We'll Make It for healing.

Lithe for gaining distance on the Killer instead of mindlessly looping.

Iron Will for trying to actually lose the Killer.

• xnes_galax
    xnes_galax Member Posts: 149
    Options

My build comprend 65 different perks that i switch really often. I could list them all but its gonna be useless since 65 is the number of survivor's perks we currently have.

Ofc i have some favourite. Adrenaline, balanced landing, no mither, bond and head on.

But if i want to do a good build for playing, it would be something like adrenaline, balanced landing, we'll make it and borrowed time.

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    Options

Bond, Decisive Strike, Dead Hard and either Adrenaline or We're gonna live forever

• DoomOrb
    DoomOrb Member Posts: 170
    Options

I'm very surprised how many of you don't run self care, but then again I tend to have distrust on other survivors except for those who I'm swf. So maybe is just the rank.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

While solo I use spine chill, Iron Will, WGLF/Adrenaline and dead hard.

In swf I swap WGLF for BT.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

Quick and quiet, head on, decisive strike, and iron will/wglf/borrowed time/prove thyself

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    edited August 2019
    Options

For solo it's Self Care, Dead Hard, Borrowed Time and Adrenaline or Q&Q.

For SWF It's D'S, Prove Thyself, Empathy, and Sprint Burst

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 802
    Options

Distortion for protection against braindead wallhack perks

Iron Will to ez escape chases

Unbreakable so I can LOL hard at any killer that tries to slug

Borrowed Time to protect my Benevolent emblem

• My_Farewell
    My_Farewell Member Posts: 495
    Options

My builds have been the same for a long time and i doubt i'll ever change them (unless they release a more useful perk to me or dastrically change the way the game works).

Solo build: bond, kindred, open handed, small game.

Swf build: borrowed time, adrenaline, resilience, small game.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

Urban Evasion, WGLF

Often times I run those with Prove Thyself and another escape perk like Sprint Burst, Q&Q, Iron Will, or pair Q&Q with Dance With Me.

• t3hp0larbear
    t3hp0larbear Member Posts: 76
    Options

Lately I'm trying to get better at chases and pallet loops. I'm typically running:

• Adrenaline - gives me a little extra confidence to run a killer while 1 generator is left.
    • Dead Hard - mainly for closing the distance to pallets or windows when milliseconds count.
    • Bond - gives me a chance to divert my path if I'm about to run the killer right at some teammates.
    • Spine Chill - Ghostface, Shape, Pig, Spirit, and Wraith counter, also for determining if I should bail on the generator I'm working on when the terror radius starts up.
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

We're Going To Live Forever, Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, and Self-Care

If I don't use WGTLF I switch it with D-Strike.

That's my main build, I want to be able help to my team but I also want to be self sufficient and not rely on them.

If I just stopped caring about my team like they do with me 90% of the time this would be my main build

Urban Evasion, Stake Out, Dead Hard, and Self Care----I like to be sneaky, no I don't use Claudette; I use Nea.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504
    Options

Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Unbreakable/Borrowed Time, Balanced Landing

• CarlubeCancer
    CarlubeCancer Member Posts: 2
    Options

Deliverance, Destrike, Head On, Breakdown

On my P3 Laurie

• MarksmanSpecal
    MarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 117
    Options

DS, Adrenaline, Dead Hard and Iron Will.

During Double - BP I usually use Dead Hard, Adrenaline, BT and We're gonna farm forever.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Decisive Strike - To punish tunneling, mostly.

Borrowed Time - To punish tunneling as well.

Bond - Gives me an early warning by watching other survivors' action. Let's me dump the killer off on someone else if I need a breather.

Iron Will - Let's me lose the killer, even when injured.

• prayer_survivor
    prayer_survivor Member Posts: 626
    Options

As solo: Decisive Strike, Spine Chill, Balance Landing and deliverance.

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
    Options

Balance landing, adreline, self care , atm I’m using quick and quiet or I change for borrowed time

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

For Survivor I use:

Spine Chill, gives good info I'd need.

Small Game, helps find totems. I could change this for Kindred if I think I'm not going to do well in the chase.

Self Care (with medkit), could be exchanged for DS (I'm not the type to dash into a locker though, so I don't think I'm toxic).

Empathy, gives good information throughout the map, and tells me where the killer is. Can be exchanged for Alert.

Funny enough, I don't like exhaustion perks, because I don't need them most of the time. I also play as a stealthy survivor, so... that may have something to do with it.

For Killer I use:

BBQ: I like the points, and it keeps track of how many I hooked when I bring a Mori. It also allows me to know if I should stay or I should go.

Mad Grit: I get a lot of body blocking survivors, so I just run this. Could be exchanged for Agitation.

Ruin: Because games go too quickly most of the time. Can be exchanged for Lullaby or PGtW.

Whatever I feel like, be it enduring, STBFL, Brutal Strength... etc.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

Either

Quick and quiet, head on, alert and small game

Bond, small game, adrenaline and alert

Wraith:

Spirit fury, enduring, brutal strength BBQ

Spirit & GhostFace depends on my mood.

Always BBQ

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

adreanline borrowed time then 2 whatever perks

• Im2Shrewd
    Im2Shrewd Member Posts: 77
    Options

Iron Will, Urban Evasion, lightweight, and diversion.

Fun sneaky/juking build.

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    edited August 2019
    Options

Always wglf for bloodpoints and borrowed time on survivor. Usually dead hard as my exhaustion perk, though sometimes I swap in head on, or do the houdini build.

On my killers usually bbq for bloodpoints, ruin occasionally, but almost always monitor and abuse.. it's too fun being able to sneak up on people. Pop goes the weasel on Freddy, and discordance for finding people. Nurses on ghost face is fun.

Edit: completely forgot to add I love anti slug builds on survivor and slug builds on killer haha

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Killer: Spirit, STBFL, BBQ, Ruin, NC.

Survivor: Sheriff Jake, Spine Chill, Lithe, DS, Adrenaline.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

Since the forums got changed my previous answer makes me look like a Survivor main so here's my Killer list lol

Freddy---Thana, Knockout, Sloppy Butcher, and Devour Hope---Survivors love this build <3

Pig---Ruin, Nurse's, and Sloppy---4th perk can be anything

Ghostface---Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, Knockout, and Discordance---Basically if the Survivors aren't complete pieces of ######### and actually work on Gens for the first 2 minutes I can potentially block all of the Gens in the beginning of the match very quickly. From there I use Thrilling and Knock to create pressure and use Discordance for easy Stalk.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Got to make sure the killer grabs me instead of slugging me! :)

• Impala
    Impala Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2019
    Options

Depends on who I am playing with and what I'm trying to accomplish, lately I've been playing with a noobish friend and because he is in yellow ranks and besides him I get 2 more newbies, I heavily rely on Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Decisive, Adrenaline/Self-Care, pretty sweaty, I know.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 994
    Options

Dead Hard - For chases

Borrowed Time - In case of killer tunnelling/camping

Iron Will - To have a chance to escape the killer

Decisive Strike - In case of tunnelling or farming teammates

Sometimes I switch Iron Will with Hope, cause I love the speed boost, it's saved my life multiple times

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

We'll Make It! Botany Knowledge, Dead Hard and Bond