Who is your favorite Survivor and why?

Options
Ian
Ian Member Posts: 12

My favorite is Feng, because she is just the cutest! Her personality and hobbies are pretty similiar to mine as well.

Comments

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    Options

Meg.

1. Her 3 teachables are arguably the best still in the game (Sprint, Adrenaline and Quick & Quiet)
    2. Twitch Shirt 💜
  • robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

Bill definitely. Always loved him from L4D so when he was put into this game I was excited. His perks really suit him too, even if Left Behind does suck

• Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50
    Options

Ace cause he doesn't seem to be taking the entire scenario that seriously and it's nice. Win some, lose some, it's his life style.

• ElliotThu
    ElliotThu Member Posts: 10
    Options

I like nea the best cuz she is even more op than the killers

• JonPaulCardenas
    JonPaulCardenas Member Posts: 4
    Options

Kate, becausee she is a red head. I like red Heads.

• Jamppandeerus
    Jamppandeerus Member Posts: 38
    Options

Claudette, because she has the best perks in my opinion, self care and botany are great! These are my claudette perks: Self care, botany, desicive, and sprint burst

• Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247
    Options

@Jamppandeerus said:
    Claudette, because she has the best perks in my opinion, self care and botany are great! These are my claudette perks: Self care, botany, desicive, and sprint burst

Empathy ain't bad, either, especially now with the new emblem system. You can see hurt survivors anywhere on the map.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

Nea.

Her clothing style is so cool. I bought cosmetics just for her. :)

• Jayden
    Jayden Member Posts: 16
    Options

Dwight, just really like his design out of all the survivors.

• AnnaKitsun3
    AnnaKitsun3 Member Posts: 14
    Options

Mine is Dwight mostly because memes, but after i read his little back story i was just like, yeah this one is my favorite.

• Milloni161
    Milloni161 Member Posts: 34
    Options

Bill and Claudette.
    Bill because of his perks and he looks cool.
    Claudette because her perks again and when she sits in tall grass, she is invisible.

• Overlord_Will
    Overlord_Will Member Posts: 20
    Options
    David King all day! He is the toughest survivor in the game plus he is getting some amazing cosmetics soon.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

Dwight. He is a lovable nerd. I love his perks. He has some great clothing styles. His backstory is sympathetic. It made me want to give him a hug.

• Kira
    Kira Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Meg!
    Bright pink jump suit, juicy booty, adrenaline!
    She is just, hands down, the best.
  • YaNestea
    YaNestea Member Posts: 86
    Options

In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

But that's just my opinion.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options

Claudette, for purely utilitarian reasons.
    Darkest color scheme and small frame makes hiding ezpz. RIP Moonlight offerings though.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    Fengy Feng of course. I like her relaxed bun hairstyle. Go team lazer bears!!
  • DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81
    Options

I love Fookin' Quentin (that's my in-game handle so if you see me, say "fookin' quentin!". I grew fond of Quentin after Tru3Ta1ent got spooked by him when he thought he was The Pig. I've also got amazing RNG with perks and items in my bloodwebs with him.

• dirtydolphan65
    dirtydolphan65 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Dwight hands down he's just a loveable pizza guy and I look like him to a extent.
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Options
    Meg. She’s literally the only character that doesn’t look like a potato. 
  • blenderman
    blenderman Member Posts: 10
    Options

Between all of the characters I love, Ace is my ultimate favourite. I wouldn't classify as a "Survivor main", but he's just the most charming gentleman in the game and I just love his overall style, including his luck-centered perks.

@MegChicken said:
    Meg. She’s literally the only character that doesn’t look like a potato. 

WHAT?! I get it when people call Nea or Quentin "ugly", but what about Ace? Dwight? David? Detective Fapp?
    All very handsome chaps. Feng, Claudette and Bill aren't bad looking either.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697
    Options

I love Claudette too but when i swiched to david i started to have a lot more fun with david because of what he looked like and his different perks . Now hes my favorite character.

• JakeMain
    JakeMain Member Posts: 5
    Options

Jake, the calmest of the calmest.

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56
    Options

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

I like how the list puts all males below, which i agree with too :D

• HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY
    HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 49
    Options
    Nea Karlsson. 

Can’t explain why haha. We have a connection.
  • Separator
    Separator Member Posts: 3
    Options

@DomTheSkunk said:
    I really like Quentin. Mostly because lot of people don't like him and liking unpopular things is cool, right?

This guy gets it.
    Quentin is my favorite too although he is one weird looking fella. I gotta prestige him since he somehow looks better with the bloody face.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

i'm a killer main but i had extra bloodpoints so i pumped up dwight to play when i wanna relax.... i'm not a fan of his teachables. i just like his overall vibe....

• DiegUaU
    DiegUaU Member Posts: 13
    Options

Dwiiiiight!!
    But in game my "first survivor" was Meg!

• Entity
    Entity Member Posts: 3
    Options

I have a strong relationship with every survivor, like puppets on a string...

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Boxohobo said:

Ace cause he doesn't seem to be taking the entire scenario that seriously and i

• Abyssionknight
    Abyssionknight Member Posts: 69
    Options

Dwight has the best outfits, the best backstory, the best memes and is almost a mascot for the survivor side of this game in my mind. I just can't help but have him as my favourite.

Quentin is probably my next favourite, though he's very far behind Dwight. He lacks everything Dwight is strong in, and I think the only reason I really like him is that he reminds me of an excessively more tired version of my teenage self. Plus you don't see him in matches all that often, so it's a nice change of pace from the Dwights Megs and Claudettes you see every game.

• JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    Options
    Nea right now but i actually have no idea why i like playing her so much, but the new survivor looks like she will be my favorite so far just because she looks amazing. Also ace is my meme character because ACE IS ON THE CASE
  • Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,110
    Options
    My two current favorite survivors are Nea and Quentin. I like Nea because of how she looks and she’s a smaller female survivor (also the DiaTech skin helps). I like Quentin because he’s basically me, and I like how he controls; he just feels nice. I do also play Ace because of his built in Iron Will so that I can run no Self-Care builds.
  • DomTheSkunk
    DomTheSkunk Member Posts: 24
    Options

@Separator said:

@DomTheSkunk said:
    I really like Quentin. Mostly because lot of people don't like him and liking unpopular things is cool, right?

This guy gets it.
    Quentin is my favorite too although he is one weird looking fella. I gotta prestige him since he somehow looks better with the bloody face.

yeah I only know Quentin with his prestige face by now. but I gotta admit the not bloody face is kinda nightmare fuel :D

• art
    art Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Meg is my favorite but I have a feeling new survivor in trailer will be my new favorite. 
  • W3Bsiteuser
    W3Bsiteuser Member Posts: 4
    Options

FENG, CUZ LITHE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOI (and Alert)

• GunManSpy
    GunManSpy Member Posts: 50
    Options

Quentin and Laurie are my two favourites.
    Quentin because I loved him in the remake and his perk Vigil combined with Sprint Burst pretty much saved my life countless times.
    Laurie because again I loved the Halloween movies, and that Decisive... tasty. I like her other outfit but in the movie her jumper was open and she was wearing a dress. (I think)

• YaNestea
    Options
    Leon said:

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

I like how the list puts all males below, which i agree with too :D 

just saw this but LMFAO 

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

Ace is last......ACE IS LAST?!!!!
    No no no no no no no no no no to the no no dude.
    Ace always first. It's not subjective, it's objective. Then Locker pizza dwight fo' sure m8. And lets not fo'get Sabo Jake.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    Definitely Feng Waifu Min 
  • YaNestea
    Options
    ACoolName said:

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

Ace is last......ACE IS LAST?!!!!
    No no no no no no no no no no to the no no dude.
    Ace always first. It's not subjective, it's objective. Then Locker pizza dwight fo' sure m8. And lets not fo'get Sabo Jake.

LMAO ace always bored me with his clothes 
  • Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options

Gameplay wise: Claudette because it is easy to hide and blend in.
    Personally: Bill because I love left for dead.
    Cosmetically: Dwight Or David because you have the best guns with David and with Dwight you can make him look like Freddy. With the (2.0.0 update)

• onark
    onark Member Posts: 105
    edited June 2018
    Options

Aesthetically my favs are Dweard & David King. My avatar is not Dwight because I like Dweard, not Dwight.
    But the best perks are from Claudette & with dark clothes is a huge advantage, I play with her when I'm with friends for helping them in a better way.

Special mention to awesome Ace's new cosmetics & Nea's perk Urban Evasion.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,159
    Options

It's a toss-up between four characters.
    1. Feng Min - I connect to her as a gamer, plus I just like her appearance. Not very good at blending in though, so I normally have her coat skin instead of her t-shirt.
    2. Meg Thomas - She has braids. Literally no other reason.
    3. Claudette Morel - How to phrase this in a way that doesn't sound racist. She's black, which really helps her blend in (Did that work?). Also, while not on Meg's level, her hair is cool.
    4. Jake Park - Similar to Claudette. Wearing green really helps you blend in with the grass. Also, he looks really nice in the intro, as well as my highest level Survivor (mostly because I have horrible luck as him and tried getting some decent perks).

• YaNestea
    Options
    Laurie Strode: She became my main after she came out because I love Halloween. And her VO’s are very good. Her perks are alright too.
    Feng Min: She was a cool looking survivor and I thought her voice brought a lot of personality to her. Like every other survivor. Her perks are my favourite. LITHE.
    Meg Thomas: Was my first main but then I changed to Laurie, but she is always my favourite. Her perks are good too. 
    Claudette Morel: I loved her design and her VO’s suit her too. Her perks are very good too. 
    Nea Karlsson: I was very weary to play her but I played her and I liked her. Her VO’s are good too. Perks are good. 
    Kate Denson: At the moment I don’t really like playing her because of her VO’s LMAO I hate her new screams it’s so boring. But I’m going to main her tho and her perks are good too. 

Quentin Smith: At first I was petty that they didn’t add Nancy Thompson so I was like “I hate him!”, but then I started to main him and I like him now. His perks are average. 
    Jake Park: He was the last one I mained I think but he was cool to play too. His perks are ehh..
    David King: I just like SHIRTLESS DAVID. His two perks are good except NO EWTHER
    Bill “William” Overbeck: He’s alright, he’s kind of annoying to play but it’s whatever. Perks are good. 
    Dwight Fairfield: I didn’t like him at first but he’s cool now. His perks are aldwight. 
    Detective David Tapp: Idk about him he’s alright. His perks are noob friendly I find. 
    Ace Visconti: I didn’t like him, his VO’s are good tho. His perks are boring LOL. 

These are my mains from girls to boys. 
  • Glossed
    Glossed Member Posts: 49
    Options

I like David because of his perks: We're Going to live forever, Dead Hard, No mither.
    We're Gonna live forever is a great perk if you are altruistic or a teammate player. It is like the perk BBQ&Chili
    but just for survivor.
    Dead Hard is a decent perk for dodging killer attacks. I don't normally use this perk but it is alright.
    No Mither I think is a meh perk. If you have perks like Resilience and This is not happening then I think it can be good.
    Finally with the new cosmetic store you have "Shirtless David". That is all I have to say.

• KennyHD30
    KennyHD30 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Ace cause I feel lucky XD
  • Crabdawg
    Crabdawg Member Posts: 22
    Options

Meg. She's the hot one.