Amanda's Secret needs to be buffed.

Options
Salty_Pearl
Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

This addon is equivalent to the scarred hand addon for Hag. It disables the Jigsaw Boxes' aura and it says it gives a notification when the survivors are removing the RBT. However, it gives a notification after the trap has been removed so it's a waste. The only good part to this addon is that it shows survivors' auras for 6 seconds after they remove the RBT. I think it should be reworked to help Amanda's ambush ability.

(My version of Amanda's Secret)

• Removes the charging sound of The Pig's ambush. (the lion roar will be removed but Amanda's scream would still be heard)
  • Moderately increases the Ambush Attack charge time.
  • Slightly decreases the Ambush Attack miss cooldown.
  • Stacks

What do you think of this?

Comments

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    Options

I like this, would be much better than handicapping yourself so horribly just for a very short 12m vision radius.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Make her give off no sound at all when ambushing.
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

Box auras should be removed for the survivors with this add-on.

Why are killers suffering penalties from their own items?

lmfao this game is #########.

They have to have some downsides in order for it to be balanced. If you want something that will tremendously help you kill survivors then you have to have a downside to it.
  • Deverer
    Deverer Member Posts: 24
    Options

@Doom_Punk said:
    I like this, would be much better than handicapping yourself so horribly just for a very short 12m vision radius.

That's Amanda's Letter. Amanda's Secret is a purple addon.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

Rules Set 2 does that, it disables the auras of the boxes until survivor's RBTs are activated. Which I think that's how her ability should work normally. The devs could change it so that Rule Set 2 disables the ability for survivors to remove the trap until it's activated.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

Not bad.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    Doom_Punk said:

That's Amanda's letter. It's still bad but different add-on plus it's an ultra rare 
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

Box auras should be removed for the survivors with this add-on.

Why are killers suffering penalties from their own items?

lmfao this game is #########.

They have to have some downsides in order for it to be balanced. If you want something that will tremendously help you kill survivors then you have to have a downside to it.
    The point is Amanda's letter and Amanda's secret both have downsides that vastly over shadow their benefits