Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

About loading screen tips/information

So I've noticed that during the loading screen, after the offerings burn, that there are tips and tutorial information. I've noticed that one of these tips will often pertain to a certain killer. My question is does the specific killer named there indicate which killer the killer is killing as? Cause when I'm playing killer, it only shows tips for the one in playing, and the survivor matches where I've noticed a killer tip it also predicted the right killer.

I would definitely prefer that this not be true, but I'll live with just knowing the answer if someone knows it. Tried looking it up, but got over a thousand pages of infinite loading screen threads that must have been from before I was playing.

Best Answer

Answers

• Echelonia
    Echelonia Member Posts: 26

As far as I know or noticed this happens, if you don't played vs this killer that often. For example: a new killer gets released, you play against him 10 times, after that the tips that point to the killer won't show up again. At least that's how I think it works.

• Swimming_Bird
    Swimming_Bird Member Posts: 48

I don't think that's the case, cause I may be sort of new, but I've sunk a ton of hours on this game in the past month on two platforms and have not seen those messages go away.

• Echelonia
    Echelonia Member Posts: 26

Oh okay, well for me it was always like I said, the tips leading to a specific killer stopped after I played a few games against him.