Why not chief hopper? (Spoiler)

He would make more sense, because like most of the licensed survivors, he died, so they could have done something clever with that. Idk, I was thinking it could be how strong, and good of a fighter he is, but ash is the same way. Maybe a bonus dlc? No? (Please)

Comments

• QuickStiQz
    QuickStiQz Member Posts: 194

I guess it would have made more sense, but I think the survivors we're getting are just fine.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Or did he die?.. Or did he go into the Upside Down world and escape....

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641

of course he went into the upside down and escaped.

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

There's an after credit scene on the last episode which should explain where Hopper is

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

I don't believe he survived, but that's beside the point. Steve and Nancy were the ones to take on the Demogorgon, not the adults.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
  • Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

@xEa

That's a good point but I doubt they would bury that info in an after credit scene. Who knows tho

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I'm going to sound like a completely crazy person here and please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe every Stranger Things crossover so far has brought new survivors? So FN got the Demogorgon and Hopper, Roblox got the Demogorgon and I believe some of the kids and DBD obviously got the Demogorgon, Steve and Nancy. So I think it's probably just companies not wanting to step on each others toes.

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

We already have our cop, so they might just want some variety. Same reason Jonathon isn't here: too close to Quentin. I will admit though, Hopper would have some good quotes for his perks.

• picigu9
    picigu9 Member Posts: 50

We also already had a hillbilly, but leather face was added. Legion was inspired by ghost face. And probably a few other things I'm missing. I just think it is kinda dumb that we got someone that is not really known for being good at anything.

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

hopper best character, damn shame. still cool we're getting stranger things tho