About second wing perk

paint1210
paint1210 Member Posts: 95
edited August 2019 in General Discussions

I am curious about broken effect

Since when the perk activated, if you get unhook you will suffer broken effect.

So will the perk health 1 status the survivor when the perk activated even the survivor is in broken effect if other condition is meet?

edited: Broken effect description from dbd wiki: The Survivor cannot be healed.

For example I have broken effect suffered from other perk( for example no mither, deliverance and this perk also), can I get a 1health state with this perk even if I am in broken effect if other conditions of new perk is meet

@Peanits

Post edited by paint1210 on

Comments

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394

I read this 5 times and still have no idea what it means.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I don't think the perk will override the downside of something like no mither, but if you have a temporary broken status, it's either going to 1. Remove that broken debuff immediately and heal you or 2. wait until the broken status effect expires and heal you then. We can't know for sure how it interacts with other perks right now, but we do know that it will remove the broken effect Second Wind gives you itself.

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

I think they mean, how is it possible to be healed while broken? Maybe,

I think they put broken on it to ensure you get to use the perk because it only activates once I think.

• paint1210
    paint1210 Member Posts: 95

For example I have broken effect suffered from other perk( for example no mither, deliverance and this perk also), can I get a 1health state with this perk even if I am in broken effect if other conditions of new perk is meet

• KormitLeFrag
    KormitLeFrag Member Posts: 14

Basically. "If this perk allows you to be healed whilst broken, does this mean I can run NM, Deliverence etc"