Surge possible synegies

Ksoni
Ksoni Member Posts: 607

So i think this perk is really interesting and it's the best one out of three we got today imo.

So i hope this perk will synergise with

-Surveillance

-Huntress lulaby (for extra 6% regression)

-Pop goes the weasel (maybe not all generators within 32 meter, but the closest one)

-Overchagre

It would be really fun to play with build like this. I couldn't find anymore synergies, if i missed something, write it down in the comments!

Comments

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328

Hostage Doc laugh intensifies

• Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922

Huntress lullaby doesn't rely on kicking gens though only missed skillcheck's

realllly hoping pop goes the weasel and overcharge pair with it though. if pop pairs with it, the game/lerys maps are going to become HELL if it procs in just the right space, getting possibly two or more gens with the perk, plus pop if you just hooked someone. with the setup required to get pop, and then down someone else after the timers already done due to initially downing the person with pop goes the weasel and then being on both timers essentially i think it would be fair but incredibly strong.

• ImKateDenson
    ImKateDenson Member Posts: 33

The gens just explode like when a survivor fail a skill check not like when the killer kick the gen, forgot your all gen overcharge and pop xD

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    edited August 2019

(The perk itself) could only work in a infinite t3 myers on the game, the terror radius limitation really hinders its potential.

• Orti
    Orti Member Posts: 198
    edited August 2019

Why is everyone too stupid to read? The perk says it activates when downing a Surv with a basic attack. So how it should work with pgtw???

Please guys start using your brains...

It says that the gens explode and then start regressing so for now I doubt that it actually works with any existing perk. Because they all require kicking a gen and surge doesnt kick gens

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

But it regresses it, and surellience turns regressing gens white, so surge shloud at least work with this