The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I accidentaly droped a pallet on a survivor's face.

When i was playing as survivor i accidentaly droped a palet on a survivor becouse i thought he was the killer. He wasn't chased or anything but he scared me. I just wanted to ask if i can get banned for it.

Comments

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,366

Honestly don't worry, very few things will get you banned in this game:

DCing (a certain percentage of games, that percentage is only known by the devs)

Teaming with a killer / survivor

Using cheats

Using slurs / abusing other players in the pre match / after match lobbies

Anything else is absolutely fine and will not get you banned.

• Vombate
    Vombate Member Posts: 37

Man, relax. This is a horror game. When nervous, a lot of mistakes can be made. There are some things in this game that can be much scarier than this.

P.S.: Better mistake a survivor for killer than a killer for survivor.

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684

BHVR would like to know your location...

• Heaven2k19
    Heaven2k19 Member Posts: 2

Well i was kinda scared couse all the team reported me couse i droped the shack pallet so they were thinking i was griefing

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

LOL... It is funnier when you do it on purpose LUL

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777

Your teammate probably got pissed off but... Don't worry about it, mistakes are mistakes. Mistakes aren't something to warrant a suspension in most cases, and if there is, it's super serious. Sounds like you're new, Welcome to the community and game! I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Stun animation or stun mechanic?

Because if animation i guess they could add like them holding their head :d

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i wouldnt mind both tbh.

i could imagine 2 scenarios:

1) the survivor jumps to the side of the pallet where the otherone (that threw the pallet) is not located and avoids getting hit

2) the survivor gets hit by the pallet, maybe thrown back a little and recovers from the stun similar to a killer, where he holds his head and stands still for a second or two. maybe we could reverse their WASD keys for a few seconds? i wouldnt mind something silly like that xD

it doesnt happen a lot that a survivor gets hit by a pallet, yet i think its a little dumb that the killer gets a stun time and nothing at all happens to the survivor...

i'd sign a petition for that xD

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

I have done this myself.

Because Ghsot Face is so good at stealthing up to me I sometimes mistake a survivor for him and smash his face.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,044
    edited August 2019

Happened to me and was done by myself.

Happened to me when I played Jeff with the Metal-Skin. I can understand the Survivor.

Done by myself either when a Skill Check came when healing and healing finished at this moment-->Space dropped the Pallet.

And well... vs Freddy "This one is fake"...

Nothing happened so far.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

I will admit I have done this. Especially when they come outta nowhere.

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696

There was a totem by a pallet and when i went to cleanse it i dropped the pallet instead

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    edited August 2019

Wasnt a known streamer banned for sandbagging his team mate? Was a temporary ban tho, but still

• Chickenchaser
    Chickenchaser Member Posts: 391

Why do survivors even have collision with other survivors?

I didn't know that, but than again streamers are more likely to be targeted as an example by the devs. a scare tactic. Not something the average gamer needs to worry about.