We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What are the killers you want in the game but do you think they definitely won't come in?

which killer do you want but will definitely not be in the game?

rules: 1_only licenced characters

2_ has to suggest the survivor and one map.Β 

3_ a perk of one of them (survivor or killer).

4_ how the entity would take these characters.

5_the reason why your character will not be in the game.

Im first:1_CANDYMAN.

2_survivor:helen lyle. Map:candyman building (i dont know how is called this building).

3_It was always you: when a survivor jumps a pallet or a window it becomes much easier to grab them on the spot and they will be put in the broken state for 50 seconds after unhooking or being unhooked "it always you,helen(candyman)"

4_"before candyman burned in the flames of oblivion and helen came out for help candyman wished with all her strength that no one forgot, at that moment the sight of candyman went dark and in a second reappeared in her secret room,It seemed identical to his own but, it had small differences, when Candyman turned around he saw in the distance a group of people touching a machine, when he realized that Helen was among these people a voice began to speak in his head , spoke with a sinister tone and did not understand anything of his strange language but he knew what he had to do, that thing had given him a second chance and this time he would never be forgotten in this place anymore. "

5_I think that Candyman will never be added to the game mainly because the player base does not know him nor has he seen a single movie of him and I bet that bhvr will not invest money in a character that nobody asks for or knows.

Now its your turn for you killer wish!

Comments

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited August 2019

A "Earthworm" from the Tremor movies. They could break from the earth up and swallow a survivor in one pice :) ...and they have tentacle like toungs. Also a plus for reasons that shall not be named in this forums xD.

Edit: Wiki entry: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tremors_(film)

• nan1234
    nan1234 Member Posts: 131

I want the night king from GoT! Idk why, I just think he fits into this game and it could be really cool to play as him. Arya would be the survivor, because she’s badass, and the map for the chapter would be king’s landing or winterfall. He won’t be in DbD because the license probably cost a fortune, and maybe because GoT is not a horror series.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275

I doubt Jason Voorhees will be added to the game anytime soon, pending ongoing litigation.

Candyman wouldn't surprise me, seems like a good one to capitalize on with the remake coming up.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Killer - Jack Frost

Perk - Kiss My Snowballs - When a survivor performs a fast action within 8 meters, the ground freezes and the survivor slides in the direction they were traveling in for 1 second. They can not change direction or speed. Has a 30/20/10 second cool down

Map - Snowmonton - A haddenfieldesque map covered in snow. With a handful of houses and a central church building.

Story - Jack Frost was a convicted serial killer being transported to his execution. His transport got into an accident with a truck carrying mutated genetic material. Jack Frost fell into a pool of the spilled material causing his melting body to fuse with the snow on the ground. It turned him into a killer snowman hell bent on revenge. He was killed by being pushed into a tank of antifreeze. Then the remants were bottled up and buried. The next year when a government scientist dug up the grave for experimentation, the bottles were gone. (Never saw the sequel so we end it at the end of the first lol)

He won't make it for a multitude of reasons including but not limited to, he's a killer snowman, his one liners are absolutely horrible, and no one knows who the heck he is.

It's actually one of my favorite movies. Not the one starring Michael Keaton

• BasementBubba
    BasementBubba Member Posts: 49

The Creeper, unless the license changes owners I don't think BHVR would wanna be associated with a convicted sex abuser. Sucks too since he'd fit perfectly in the game and would be super ######### scary.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

The Tank from L4D.

Not impossible, but i figure they'd give them approval at the same time as Bill's approval.

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

Chucky, I know he probably would never be added because of his size but he would be a really cool addition to the game.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Pyramid head and James Sunderland from silent hill. It won’t happen because Konami.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Question for the community !: Do you think devs think of the candyman character?

• Jed_Olsen
    Jed_Olsen Member Posts: 256

Why wouldn't they? He's more popular than you think. I imagine the devs may have their own personal wish lists also, there is a lot of great characters they could use

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

@Jed_Olsen Thanks for those motivational words!😊

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited August 2019
    1. Jason Voorhees.
    2. Survivor could be Tommy Jarvis or Alice from the first film and the map could be Camp Crystal Lake.
    3. Jason could have a perk that increases his action speeds for a limited time after specific conditions have been met.
    4. The Entity would use Pamela to lure Jason. Tommy could lured with the opportunity to kill Jason for good. I’m not sure how the Entity would get Alice. Maybe it would just randomly take her because it enjoyed her performance against Pamela?
    5. I don’t think BHVR wants to get involved in the ongoing F13 rights battle. It’s supposed to continue until like 2023.
  • DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042

Jason and Tommy jarvis, map cristal lake

The night king and John snow, map a version of Mount ormond with the wall behind

• DevourOfSalt
    DevourOfSalt Member Posts: 254

Anything that not a human, more monsters would be nice

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

The T-1000 from Judgement Day. Sarah Connor as a Survivor. Would fit well with the movie being released.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited August 2019

1) Killer: The Trunchbull (Agatha Trunchbull)

2a) Survivor: Jennifer Honey

2b) Map: Crunchem Hall Elementary School

3) Perk: "Into the Chokey!"

The Trunchbull Perk

While carrying a Survivor, you may place that Survivor inside a locker. That Survivor is treated as though they were hooked. Attempting to escape the locker is treated as though the Survivor is attempting to unhook themself. The Survivor still suffers from Blindness, and the Aura of the locker is revealed to other Survivors within a 32/28/24 meter radius.

4) The Entity takes in Miss Trunchbull after she is run out by the students for the death of Magnus Honey. Miss Honey is taken into the Entity's Realm to feast on her hopes that she can one day return home to her adopted daughter Matilda.

5) "Matilda" is not a horror IP. :P

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109

I choose:

1. Killer:Jeepers Creepers

2. Surviver : I suppose whomever kept their organs between the series???? Map The Plainfield and his killer shack.

3. Scarecrow- If you stay completely still (60/45/30) sec your aura reading increases, so you can see all Surviver positions for 15 sec.

4. The Entity traps Jeepers in the Fog unbeknownst to him plenty of organs and prey to feed on, actually infinite and they are all headed for him. Suddenly starved and overwhelmed with hunger, as the Fog thickens the lullaby plays, and the feast begins.

5. Well a past podcast they mentioned an OP broken killer that could Fu##@@n FLY.........So nah he probably won't get in.

(e.g. Jeepers Creepers has wings to fly)

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109
    edited August 2019

I choose:

1. Killer:Jeepers Creepers

2. Surviver : I suppose whomever kept their organs between the series???? Map The Plainfield and his killer shack.

3. Scarecrow- If you stay completely still (60/45/30) sec your aura reading increases, so you can see all Surviver positions for 15 sec.

4. The Entity traps Jeepers in the Fog unbeknownst to him plenty of organs and prey to feed on, actually infinite and they are all headed for him. Suddenly starved and overwhelmed with hunger, as the Fog thickens the lullaby plays, and the feast begins.

5. Well a past podcast they mentioned an OP broken killer that could Fu##@@n FLY.........So nah he probably won't get in.

(e.g. Jeepers Creepers has wings to fly)

Post edited by EJmurdermain on
  • Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Please devs, get this into game and make her be able to hammer throw survivors across the map.πŸ˜‚

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I will always say this even though I really think it's like 95% never gonna happen but I would love to see Pumpkinhead.

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited August 2019

The Red Devil(s) and the Green Meanie. From their respective seasons of the horror slasher series Scream Queens, while the show has gained a cult following since its cancellation, it wasn't mainstream enough and typical Ryan fashion he lost interest after a while. If anything something from American Horror Story would be more likely to happen. Could you imagine having content that they could pick up from any of the 8 seasons they've had so far.

Pumkinhead. I dunno why I've always been interested in them. They're not too popular sadly.

Billy Murphy from The Final Girls. He's a bit newer and just an indie movie. Really fun and could be a Jason substitute until we can actually get him in the game.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

If OP had asked about the Killer's Mori, that would have been my answer.

• Vombate
    Vombate Member Posts: 37
    edited August 2019

One that I really thought cool, but it would be hard to put in the game: Xenomorph, from Alien.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293
    edited August 2019

1. King ramsay

2.courage map the farm

3 hex man in gauze- after a hook this song starts playing blocking all sounds including terror radius and gets progressively louder with more hooks

4 the fog rolls into nowhere and takes the farm and the inhabitants in it

5 it's unlikely since the show is off the air

Post edited by terumisan on
  • MimiDallas
    MimiDallas Member Posts: 45

I would love Silent Hill crossover with Pyramid Head.