What killer(s) do you hate playing as?

Options
popoles
popoles Member Posts: 831

I personally HATE Leatherface. His power seems boring to me and his walk is so wobbly! (Sorry, LF mains)

What are your killers, that you hate the most?

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Nurse, LF and Freddy.
    The 3 most boring killers BY FAR.

Leatherface taking the first place, followed closely by Nurse, and then Freddy.

I mostly play the rest of the killers, except eventually for Huntress since the latest patches about pallets and such, that really hindered her and made her rather annoying to play with.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    Options

Nurse, Huntress, and Hag.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options

Leatherface, people automatically assume I'll be a facecamper and preemptively get their BM on.

Also Freddy, for obvious reasons. RIP Freddy, (26 October 2017- 9 November 2017)

• Runiver
    Options

@RuneStarr said:
    Leatherface, people automatically assume I'll be a facecamper and preemptively get their BM on.

Also Freddy, for obvious reasons. RIP Freddy, (26 October 2017- 9 November 2017)

Wait, there's LF players that do not camp ? Why do you play LF then ?

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Options

@Runiver said:

@RuneStarr said:

Dailies.
    Why would I want to play LF when I can play the superior chainsaw God Skillbilly.

• Runiver
    Options

@RuneStarr said:

@Runiver said:

@RuneStarr said:

Dailies.
    Why would I want to play LF when I can play the superior chainsaw God Skillbilly.

I just delete them now. They're getting replaced automatically since a few patches after a deletion.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Trapper & Nurse.
    All that Trapper needs to utterly fail is a greedy Survivor following him and disabling his Bear Traps.
    And Nurse just goes HHHUUUUUUUUUHHH for 60% of the time and watches the ground 70%, annoying.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Nurse because she’s way unfun despite her ridiculous potential.

Leatherface because he’s the most basic Killer in the game next to the Wraith.

I actually kind of enjoy playing as Freddy tbh. He still is easily the worst Killer known to man.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hillbilly -- Ludicrously easy.
    Nurse -- I haven't played her in over a year. Blink hits for daily are easy, but I'm too rusty to 4K, so I just farm now.
    Hag -- No lunge out of teleport is the most miserable thing about her, and then her ridiculous hit box sizing making her take pallet stuns from around corners away from them.

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options

I don't want to say LF because when his power shines its amazing striking down multiple survivors however its so god damn short its rare you ll get to use it outside of the basement. I just wish they would add something to his hammer or increase the length of time he spends swinging his chainsaw. Also some of his add ons are completely garbage like reducing the sound of your chainsaw. I get there supposed to be based of hillbilly but at least you can run a quiet billy meme build. Whereas with LF its completely useless. Please behavior rework his ######### add-ons and give him something unique. Like maybe and ultra-rare add on that resets his swing if he knocks down a target. Maybe and add-on to his hammer that aflict blindness for his common add on.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 602
    Options

Hillbilly - too easy/boring to use with the unlimited sprint and insta-downing ability. It´s really sad to see when people use also BBQ + Ruin on top of his normal abilities..

Anyway, Hillbilly for me as stated.

Greetz

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Leatherface, everything about him tilts me
    Nurse, too op and doesnt feel like dbd

• Lonnye
    Lonnye Member Posts: 19
    Options
    I hate playing as huntress, slow speed feelsbad 
  • Deverer
    Deverer Member Posts: 24
    Options

LF because his power feels so useless. If it wasn't for the fact it has the potential to instant down or at least scare out an early pallet drop I'd say he'd be below Wraith.

Nurse because no matter what I can't get the hang of her, and I'm not willing to suffer in the meantime. Only play her at reset to try and practice and maybe grind out her achievements (got the 3 blink grab one finally). She's the only killer I actively refuse to play even if I get a daily for her.

• Kale
    Kale Member Posts: 61
    Options

Amanda.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

Nurse is the most boring Killer since you are forced to play her at High Ranked

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

Huntress, Pig, Trapper (although I love his concept) and Nurse is a kind of because they're powerful but screwing up blinks over and over is infuriating.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,166
    Options

Lisa Sherwood, A.K.A the Hag
    Seriously, I can't play her to save my life.
    Clown and Wraith are close too, but at least I SOMEWHAT know what I'm doing with them. Nurse is there too, but not as bad as the Hag.

• DarXide
    DarXide Member Posts: 81
    Options

I dislike playing as the Nurse and Freddy. I can't stand how slow the Nurse is and how constantly fatigued you are from her blinks. Freddy should be obvious. I just hate how he suffers from permanent darkness basically because of how Dream World is and looks.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    I have to say I don’t really dislike playing as any killers because they all have different play styles but I do think hag is underrated 
  • Beverly
    Beverly Member Posts: 184
    Options

Never could get into trapper to be honest. I feel like I would enjoy him more but placing traps feels like it eats so much time.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Hag : I just don’t like her play style. Too RNG if they run to an area you’ve trapped, and can still be Looped till the cows come home. If I want to play a teleport Killer, I’ll stick with my main girl Sally. 
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

Nurse, Hillbilly, Huntress. Braindead powers, but I guess that's why they're so popular.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

trapper is as dull as dishwater

• jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I rlly dnt like playing nurse

Unfortunate she is so the good
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options
    Nurse for three reasons...one I am looking at the ground 70% of the round, two her wheezing is SUPER annoying, and three I’m not skilled with her

Trapper is hella boring

Wraith is okay against low rank survivors but in high ranks that is a big no-no

Everything about Leatherface pisses me off. He is made to be a camper, he walks like he has something up his ass, and his character model isn’t even based off of the FIRST Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Why play Leatherface when Hillbilly is much better?

I’m not good at long range attacks so Clown and Huntress are off the table. Huntress more-so than Clown since the Clown is a lot faster.
  • Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Spaaaaaace_steam_ Member Posts: 66
    Options

@Boss said:
    Trapper & Nurse.
    All that Trapper needs to utterly fail is a greedy Survivor following him and disabling his Bear Traps.
    And Nurse just goes HHHUUUUUUUUUHHH for 60% of the time and watches the ground 70%, annoying.

take whispers and you will see when you can safely put traps

• WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    Options
    I hate playing as Leatherface. I always have a miserable time with him and so I started doing only dailies but then that was miserable. So I stopped playing as him and delete his dailies everytime I see them.

Only him... Everyone else is fine. 
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

I hate playing as the hag: short and slow is a combo I just can't deal with.

• MegMain98
    Options
    WINTERS said:
    I hate playing as Leatherface. I always have a miserable time with him and so I started doing only dailies but then that was miserable. So I stopped playing as him and delete his dailies everytime I see them.

Only him... Everyone else is fine. 
    That’s sorta how I feel too. I hate playing Leatherface, he is one of the most boring killers and he has little map control. The ONLY thing he has going for him is that he can knock down multiple survivors at once, but unless you’re actively putting survivors in the basement it won’t work most of the time. I delete his daily rituals as well, I’d rather play Freddy and Wraith than Leatherface.
  • Oink_Oink
    Oink_Oink Member Posts: 79
    Options

wraith because his power is really boring and don't scare so much as myers or pig.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@Boss said:
    Trapper & Nurse.

take whispers and you will see when you can safely put traps

That's overboard.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Billy, Nurse, Huntress

Billy is too easy. Nurse makes me dizzy. Huntress is too slow.

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Spaaaaaace_steam_ Member Posts: 66
    Options

@Techn0 said:
    Billy, Nurse, Huntress

Billy is too easy. Nurse makes me dizzy. Huntress is too slow.

Have you tried Huntresses 1 hit ko axes with +2 axe addon?)))

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338
    Options

Nurse and freddy

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

The Nightmare. I love everything about him except how underpowered he is.

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107
    Options

So many nurse haters, LOL.

She's the most fun.

I hate Freddy & Wraith, weak killers.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Trapper - Don't like looking at the ground. I can tolerate it with Hag, but Trapper is on another level.
    Hillbilly - Find him too easy. Whenever I play survivor, every killer picks him. When I play him as killer, I don't feel challenged enough. He's boring for my tastes.

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80
    Options

Hillbilly, literally can't stand playing him. the only killer I actually hate/dislike playing, but apart of me still wants to become alright with him before I leave him untouched. I just find the swerve of his chainsaw so frustrating when a survivors right in front of you, then for some reason, you literally just insta turn as you start saw sprint and miss the survivor that was right in front of you. Can literally do at least alright with every other killer at high ranks and have no concerns switching between the other 11, but give me a hillbilly daily and I want to die and just trash it for a new one, aha.

• Timebomb0800
    Timebomb0800 Member Posts: 80
    Options

@MegMain98 said:

Why play Leatherface when Hillbilly is much better?

When you have survivors make incredibly dumb saves as your approaching the hook to check on it and get a double down, it is super satisfying. Nothing like hearing multiple screams at once that you can't get with any other killer. (and on the rare 1 time occasion, a 3 man down in one saw charge when 2 survivors came to rescue the basement hooked survivor so that they could get them out, and no i wasn't even memeing the insidious LF in this game)

• MegMain98
    Options

@MegMain98 said:

Why play Leatherface when Hillbilly is much better?

When you have survivors make incredibly dumb saves as your approaching the hook to check on it and get a double down, it is super satisfying. Nothing like hearing multiple screams at once that you can't get with any other killer. (and on the rare 1 time occasion, a 3 man down in one saw charge when 2 survivors came to rescue the basement hooked survivor so that they could get them out, and no i wasn't even memeing the insidious LF in this game)

This is the ONLY good thing about Leatherface. He has terrible map pressure and honestly it’s the way he walks that annoys me. Why does he waddle like a duck? Or that he is constipated? I don’t like Hillbilly either and the chainsaw swerve is annoying but he has much better map pressure than Leatherface. The chainsaw killers are not my thing but I still prefer Hillbilly
  • ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

The Hag, by a long shot.

Just the absolute most unappealing playstyle to me, especially when combined with her slow speed.