What killer should I buy next?

I have pig and Freddy i'm having trouble deciding what my next one should be. Possibly Ghostface idk?

Comments

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited August 2019

demogorgon. One of his perks look really good and m1 killers will enjoy from the vault negation. Not to say it's too good to miss out, but it's perks that you'll like to have in my opinion.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

The Shape.

You won't regret it ;)

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Bad perks in general though Save the Best for Last is underrated, but definitely one of the best addons suite in the game making Myers incredibly unique to play against. I do well playing him sadly I actually dislike playing against Myers. I'm not a big fan of instadowns. At least he earns it though.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

hmm...

Ghostface is very fun to play, once you get the hang of it. its actually amazing!

if you're looking for a hard, but rewarding killer, i'd say go for spirit.

• TheEntitiesNeophyte
    TheEntitiesNeophyte Member Posts: 30

Yeah but the spirit just seems like a worse nurse, she basically is like the nurse except instead of teleportation you run fast and you cant see survivors I say weak.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

spirit is in the top 3 killers though.

you seem to really underestimate her powerlevel.

yes, she si not as strong as nurse or billy, but she is going to dominate the game very easily if you play her right - she does require a lot of training though.

like i said: 3rd best killer in the game - 2nd best at chasing.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Literally every killer is a "weak Nurse". Theoretically, there is no point in playing any other killer other than Nurse.

Spirit is the second strongest killer in the game once you learn her and she even isn't too hard to play ( that if survivors don't bring specific perks like Iron Will ).

Also, she has Spirit Fury ( very good for M1 killers ) and Haunted Ground ( good snow ball perk ). Rancor can also be nice.

However, you can get Spirit with Iridescent Shards, so if you want to buy a licensed character, go for Myers. Ghost Face is pretty inconsistent and buggy at the moment.

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Depends of your playstyle and what you're looking for.

Read all the perks, understand them. Dont make your choice based on this, the shrine is here to have perks for "free". But if you're in urge for it, think how well those could synergize with your other killers.

Slow or fast killer ? Stealth ? Mobility ? Thats up to you mate... Watch some gameplays if you want to see what the power looks like.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147

I love playing against him. Since most Myers players know not to tunnel or camp.

His perks... Could be useful at low ranks. His S.T.B.F.L. perk is what I am currently using with Nurses, Sloppy, and... Deerstalker.

Usually ends the trial fairly quickly.