Anything in dbd you find funny?

Options
GrootDude
GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Something I find funny is that I try to play aggressively but killers still have a hard time finding me and my brother is likes stealth but always ends up having to loop the killer.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Leatherface, I hate him but he's such a memey killer. I like it when killers do something silly or random too

• OGOzSnowChimp
    OGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247
    Options

The way some people think to try to block me at the hook until I hit them...

Stepping in my own traps when get too keen chasing somebody...

The look on the old man's face when you pull him out of a locker...

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

When SWF flex at the gate like they aren't playing the easiest possible version of the game.

• FiftyCalReaper
    FiftyCalReaper Member Posts: 110
    Options

I think it's hilarious any time Jake gets smacked. And I'm not the only one.

Also, anytime Ghostface is playing around and teabagging on the other side of a window or vault.

• rayoxium
    rayoxium Member Posts: 112
    Options

Ash's cry when he gets knocked down

When survivors do silly things to not die, like giving items or booping my snoot

• Sean
    Sean Member Posts: 107
    edited August 2019
    Options

When I make a rookie mistake and the killer nods at me and let’s me go. Or whenever I play with randoms and we all decide to hide in the basement and the killer is cool with it. Also when the pig or ghostface is crouched and I come up to them press (1) to touch their nose

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

I think it's funny when I hit someone with my saw through a window and then they DC, such privilege these children have is funny. I can only imagine what they're shouting to their friends ''OMG THAT HIT?! I'm leaving! HACKS!'' I don't know 🤣

• GrootDude
    Options

I often say “WELL that hit me” or “that didn’t hit me” just today a Spirit smacked a bush and I got hit.🤣

• HatCreature
    Options

OMG 🤣 best hit ever, you've become too attuned to nature.

• GrootDude
    Options

It is the price I pay for having Tree in my name.😂

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

The rank system.

thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• GrootDude
    Options
  • UndergroundBubba
    UndergroundBubba Member Posts: 13
    Options

When I get absolutely curbstomped and then see in the results screen that my teammates and the killer are all ten ranks ahead of me with maxed perks and I’m but a wee babe. I’m sure they don’t find it as funny as I do. Well maybe the killer does.

• HatCreature
    Options

You might be the guy I've lost every time to then. Every time I see you, presuming it's you I'm always hoping I've gotten better because I haven't killed you once yet lol Our last game was a while ago, I was a pig on a farm map with the silo, pretty sure everyone got out, BoostedDwight might have been there. Anyway, hi lol you're my Ahab.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Any time me and my friend bully a killer with Head On. Nodding, flashlight clicking everywhere, and memeing killers. Oh and the crappy faces of licensed survivors XD

• GrootDude
    Options

Hey lol, you’ll probably kill me at some point, I did swf with boosted Dwight and we got cornfield a lot.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options
  • TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

Does this count? I found it on the game's wiki

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Nurses that start nodding/straight up headbanging with one of the wedding veil cosmetics. So it flops all over the place.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

I think it's funny when survivors tbag me at the start of the game as they seemingly don't expect a "default Bubba" to actually be a 3000 hours Bubba main resulting in awkwardly quick games at times.

Maybe I should wear the Meg(head) face from now on so people expect me to be overly clumsy resulting in even quicker games.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    edited August 2019
    Options

Survivors photobombing my ghostface Moris, absolutely love them, I tend to let people who do it escape, or meme/baby Dwights.

As a survivor, head on plays. Nothing funnier than hitting a killer with a well timed head on stun especially if they try to dodge it or fake you out and still get nailed.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,002
    Options

When you down a survivor really quickly and they dc

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

I like that the Doctor still sounds like he's laughing when he gets stunned, it's just a more nervous laugh.

• Derp
    Derp Member Posts: 157
    Options

I think the funniest is when you get in front of the killer's screen during a mori animation and taunting them because I'm right there while they're killing someone but they can't do anything. Another one is seeing a survivor moonwalk from a distance where they can't see you, especially when you see them with Bond or Empathy. Also when a survivor looks up at the sky after failing a generator skill check or something. And don't forget all the bugs that make the survivors/killers look even more ridiculous than they already are.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,791
    Options

Feng's screams.

Some of the killer stun sounds.

Clown's laugh.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,354
    Options

Jakes whimpering always makes me laugh.

And will somebody please give Adam a lozenge?

• branchini1979
    branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    Options

I just love it when survivors run around looking up. Always makes me laugh!!

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    edited August 2019
    Options

Claudettes screaming when missing their skillchecks trying to snap out of it vsing doc.

And Billy running into objects with his chainsaw.

Sometimes I find Hag funny too for no reason. Just her appearance.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919
    Options

Cult of Dwight’s always gets a laugh from me. I’ve only ever one into them once but I’ve seen them on YouTube enough.

• JawKnight
    JawKnight Member Posts: 52
    Options

When Ash gets injured.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Options

I laugh so hard at the post game chat after no survivor could escape :-D

So much hatred!

So much despair!

Their petty threats and insults amuse me.