The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer idea: Patient zero (the walking dead)

TheUnendingNightmare
TheUnendingNightmare Member Posts: 1,172
edited September 2019 in Creations

Name: Patient zero (original walker)

Lore: Brains!

Speed: 4.4

Terror radius: 32m

Powers:

1- Infection: When the original Walker down a survivor on their last hook, it can instead kill them and after 30s the survivor will rise has a walker. They cannot down survivors but they can injure them, have no red stain and run at +5% of the regular survivor speed and they have a fake terror radius. They contribut towards the killer and turned survivors BP.

Additionally, after doing this the original Walker gets the enraged status which increase all action speed by 30% for 20s.

2- The hord: When within any Walker terror radius or a chase, other walkers will sometimes appear to block windows, vaults(not pallets) and corridors. The killer can still go through it but it will kill the walker.

The original Walker will not be notice and it won't do anything on its own beside blocking certain obstacles and areas.

Perks;

1- Cold : The killer terror radius is transfered to the survivor caught when hook. It will remain there for 20s/25s/30s or until they are unhooked.

2- The cure: Gain a token each time a survivor heal, for a maximum of 2. Once this is done you can use both to cause the survivor who last healed to scream and reveal their aura every 7s/6s/5s for 10s/15s/20s.

3- Smell food: When survivors are together (2 or more), they will reveal their aura to the killer for 3s/4s/5s. It take 50s/40s/30s to recharge.

Hord walkers: they are just like the Hag mud phantasm with collision.

Possible add-on;

(Red) Bloody baby carrier: It cause hord walkers to scream when a survivor is in their LoS. Revealing their location with a visual and audio notification.

(Purple) Decomposed walker limbs: The original walker can see the aura of survivors turned into walkers at all time.

(Green) old I.D: The original walker can passe through hord walkers without killing them.

(Yellow) Fresh meat: Slightly increase survivors turned into walkers running speed.

Had a little idea this morning, give me feedback! ^^

Post edited by TheUnendingNightmare on

Comments

• EliteBoy06
    EliteBoy06 Member Posts: 32

It could go great with negan. Its mori is to eat the brain of the survivor.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Interesting, i like the concept of it! 😁

• remember_me88
    remember_me88 Member Posts: 37

The perks are ######### but a zombie misses 👍

• Yinnix
    Yinnix Member Posts: 5

What if the killer runs unnerving or any other perk where terror radius is involved would that transfer over to the bitten or no?

• Yinnix
    Yinnix Member Posts: 5

Also maybe this could lead to a new med kit addon that can cure the bitten back into survivors

• TheUnendingNightmare

No I think it would probably be hell to code for the devs and also I like that this could be an additional tell the walker is a fake one.

• TheUnendingNightmare

What didn't you like specifically ? I'm all for criticism and change some things but you gotta work with me. Lol

• TheUnendingNightmare

Definetly a possibility. It could also give some kind of incentive to kill rather than turn survivors.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

They should be able to injure as well as add ons that let them down and do basic killer functions. Also they should get some BP as well. Let me help. Also I added other parts because it would make it more balanced a bit

Broken Vial (Common) You can turn survivors into walker 5% faster.

Severed Ear (Common) Survivors Breathing and groans are slightly increased for walkers.

Severed Toe (Common) Each walker makes you 1% faster.

ripped flesh (Uncommon) you can turn survivors to walkers 20% faster.

Severed Hand (Uncommon) Walkers Can now vault windows.

severed foot (Uncommon) Each walker makes you and other Walkers 2% faster.

Blood in a Jar (Uncommon) Walkers see blood considerably more discernible than normal

Severed leg (Rare) Walkers Can now break pallets and generators 15% faster than normal

Infected Medkit (Rare) Survivors injured by walkers suffer considerably from the mangled effect for 60 seconds and the exhausted effect for 30 seconds.

Human Eye (Rare) Walkers terror radius is increased by 8 meters and decreases your terror radius by 8 meters

Undead Eye (Rare) You and other Walkers can see each other in a green aura.

Bloody T-shirt (Rare) Walkers Can now Hook survivors

Doctor Brain (Very Rare) Walkers can down 1 survivor at a time.

Severed Nose (Very Rare) - Walkers get an auditory warning when they are within 32 meters of a survivor.

Veins (Very Rare) Walkers now share your perks as well.

Unknown Chemical (Very Rare) Any interactions walkers do will leave a chemical behind for 30 seconds. When a survivor interacts with it they can get turned into a walker one hook before.

Bloody Teddy Bear (Very Rare) When a survivor sees a walker they scream revealing their location.

Deadly Toxin (Ultra Rare) Walkers can turn other survivors into Walkers after injuring survivors 3 times.

Decayed Skull (Ultra Rare) Walkers can down and mori 1 survivor (each)

Tbh I just started thinking of body parts and what they do with them lol. Plz tell me if they are good

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I do actually like the concept of a zombie killer being added to the game but it would have to be a very iconic zombie, the one I'll always root for is Tarman.

• TheUnendingNightmare

I would say, starting one would just be a regular zombie BUT definetly iconic zombies skins.

• TheUnendingNightmare

I made a few changes here and there.