The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I have 920k BP. Should I let it sit for 17 days?

I play about 8 games of DBD on a good day, 2-3 on an OK day. Now, should I let it sit until the chapter goes live probably on the 17th, or should I spend 250k of it?

Comments

• lonewolf8376
    lonewolf8376 Member Posts: 24

U minus well spend it because there is a blood hunt coming supposedly before the chapter drop, you'll get the BP back in no time during the blood hunt.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Just spend Bloodpoints before every game so you dont Max out.

50-100K (depending on if you Play Killer or Survivor and if you Use WGLF or BBQ) is the right ammount.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Just spend some of it, theres also the rumored blood hunt so you'd be able to get it back quick. It's all up to what you want tho

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

The Bloodhunt is not confirmed so don't spend all your BP expecting that. Like others have suggested, spend about 50k or so before each game so you never truly cap out 😁

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Spend only a little so you can always keep it close to the 1m cap. That way you won't miss out on using them and you will always be close to max.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Who needs to ask this kind of question? Not trying to be overtly rude, but seriously.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,850

What I do is keep my bloodpoints around 900k. Unless a whole lot of party streamers show up in a game, it is unlikely to get more than 100k in a single match.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Just always spend bp till around 870k so in case everyone in the lobby drops bps you won't max our and lose bp.

• OGOzSnowChimp
    OGOzSnowChimp Member Posts: 247

Don't listen to them. Hoard your points.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Unless you have everyone P3 then splurge my child!!!

• chieftaco
    chieftaco Member Posts: 230

is it really that rare for people to get 1 million bp minimum ez per gaming session?

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

If you have all p3 characters just save them, if you still have to level up characters, level them up till level 39, because there will the bloodweb changes start.

• doublev1986
    doublev1986 Member Posts: 78

I have leveled all my killers bloodwebs so I have one node to complete to get to next bloodweb. I might try to level nea coz I need balanced landing never comes up in shrine

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Depends on what a gaming session is for people.

I can get around 200 or 300 k on average.

Sometimes I just do the daily and leave because life. Sometimes I have an entire day free.

• chieftaco
    edited August 2019

fair enough..

it takes me about 15-20 survivor games to get 1 million bloodpoints on average. 3-6 games per hour, let's be generous and call it 4h, so say 500k every 2 hours is pretty easy..

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

3-6 per hour is quite generous.

Theres lobby, on average matches last about 15 minutes, the ones that end fast don't give a lot of bloodpoints.

And your "generous" average is 5 games per hour?

20 matches to get 1million bps means you get 50k bps per match. I highly doubt that.

• Gravnos
    Gravnos Member Posts: 105

When I know an update I want to spend Bloodpoints on is around the corner I keep my Bloodpoints at 900,000. So casually spend so you don't hit a cap but if life gets busy and you can't play for a while you didn't invest all in!

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

i know im gonna...

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

@brokedownpalace Actually, Peanits did confirm that a Bloodhunt is coming soon. What he said is that they have not yet announced a date, so the one posted elsewhere on the internet is incorrect. But there is one planned on their end.

• brokedownpalace

My point is it isn't confirmed for before the chapter drop, so not to spend it all expecting to earn it back before ST releases.

• chieftaco

you can highly doubt whatever you like. truth is it's only math..

there's a thing called "law of averages" that actually dictates the more times you do something, the better over-all that you do. not every game is a high scoring game. some games i get shut out within the first minute and only get like 3k BP.. good news is, it only takes a minute and i'm back in a brand new game, meaning i've essentially played 2 games within 10 minutes. if the 2nd game takes a full 10 minutes that jumps the MATH to 2 games in less than 20 minutes. how do you think i'm being too generous estimating up to 6 games in 1 hour?

the less time i spend trying to buff a piece of poo into something other than that, the more time i spend actually gaining BP while having fun..

just because the numbers seem unreasonable to you doesn't mean you're an authority on the subject or topic.

for me to get 50k bp in a game, i only need to max 3 scoring categories and get 4 WGLF stacks. it only takes a few minutes to max 3 scoring categories if you're actively playing the game and gaining score. a green basic bp offering in one of those 3 categories brings that number up, and a cake or anyone throwing a single BPS offering turns that easy 50k into an easy 75k. if 2 people throw bps in that game we're now at a super easy 100k BP for a single game..

it doesn't matter if i play a game that isn't a scoring game because i will identify it as such and i will die on hook and allow the remaining players to hide it out and see if they can get that 5-7k bp for escaping eventually at some point after i'm gone, but while they're doing that i'm out getting paid..

on the streets, it's referred to as "hustlin the grind".. :)

• chieftaco
    edited September 2019

forgot to mention @Weck ,

my lobbies are usually pretty near instant, all the time.. if i wait more than 30s it's rare, and still over in less than a minute..

misread and edited to reflect.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited September 2019

@brokedownpalace Agreed. Unfortunately, I'm willing to bet that when Stranger Things drops they're also going to run the BP event and either a 50% sale for the base game again, or even a free weekend.

Why? Because if one thing is a constant with Behavior it's the fact that they never seem to learn. Incoming lobby simulator for Killers with a new DLC drop.

• brokedownpalace

We can only hope history doesn't repeat itself 😅