Michael Myers vs Ghostface

Who's stronger and why?

I'm interested to see some point of views and see what people have to say.

Comments

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

Both. There isnt really a right choice when both the Shape and Ghost do what they do well.

Personally I see Ghost with more potential. Dont have the time to out it all into words and explain, but the Ghost is just more adaptable.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Despite Myers being overrated, I still think he is better than Ghost Face.

• The_Bogeyman
    The_Bogeyman Member Posts: 269

Daddy Myers ftw. Best stalky boy and stealth killer.

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261

If Ghostface wasn't so broken, it'd be him for sure. Unfortunately he can sometimes be knocked out of his stealth through walls and sometimes I can be breathing down someone's neck without being knocked out.

• Chewy102

I cant help but think this is mostly from people not understanding their cover or line of sight well enough.

Granted iv had numerous times where I'd get revealed easy or be on someone's ass and keep stealth. But in just about all of them it boiled down to how good my cover was to their line of sight. Little to none, I got spotted. Going in/out of it, I'd keep stealth.

• Redcum
    Redcum Member Posts: 261

I'd agree but one time I literally walked to someone, the guy turned to me and looked at me and nothing happened. Once I was behind a wall, no way the guy could see me except maybe my cloak and he knocked me out of it.

• Chewy102

Must just not have enough games with Ghost. As said, Iv had questionable reveals or the lack of one. But if my memory isnt bad easy reveals often are me caught out in the open, the Survivor behind half or soft cover, or another person entirely with line if sight. And times where it seemed impossible to reveal me was with the Survivor going through head high walls or hard cover breaking their LOS every few seconds.

Seems like a mix of everything. Line of sight for reveals looks to be a mix of soft cover, half cover, amd hard cover on top of needing to see a total % of the Ghost as well as keeping it constant to counter the reveal buffer WITH a need for him in center screen. That's a lot of conditions and requirements for either Killer or Survivor to account for. Something is bound to break sooner or later.

Meh. As long as you have fun, play any Killer you want. Not like anyone compares to Nurse anyway. Might as well roleplay and have fun with it.

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

With add ons Myers, without add ons Ghostface.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Definitly Myers. Ghostface is trash, till they fix lean and uncloak mechanics.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Myers is more consistent and has better control of his power, besides larger lunge in t3, faster vaulting and smaller TR in t2.

It's nearly like comparing Billy with Leatherface. Myers would be Billy and ghostface Leatherface

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

No, ghostface is an unfished product. The whole revealing mechanic is buggy on both sides.

• Fictionalname
    Fictionalname Member Posts: 121

People who say "gHoSt fAcE caNt bE kNoCkEd oUt oF sTeAltH" are the same people who said freddy 1.0 was op. The same people who don't understand simple mechanics and for instance doesn't look at gf straight in the center of the camera. Meanwhile at red ranks gf will 1/10 games be able to actually use his power

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited September 2019

Myers he has presense that players feel more and causes them to stop running around low loops and try to break los more.

Ghostface can be strong but his power is too inconsistent. Sometimes you cant get him out of stalk but other times you take him out with the slightest glimpse or even through a wall.

Post edited by twistedmonkey on
  • katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

Myers is that one killer you can never tell what they have on as an add ons. Ghost face can get knock out of stealth by hooked and downed survivor but to fair it okay considering the camps so I'm going with myers