We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

gl survivors, i'm done

I really don't know how to start this post...I've been playing survivor a little bit in last time because my friends talked me into it, and what can i say about it. i finally after 2.1k hrs finally understand. this seems to be crazy and madness but my thought's are that: Player skill is something that gives you an advantage but in a game that has been around for as long as dbd, the vast majority of high-rank players have practically maxed out skills,there is a very small difference in their skills, of course there are a few people who stand out Zubat, Ardetha, SwiftLegend, ect you're know this guys,but going to why I don't play survivors anymore now, it's not you who mostly win but this what you have, in general in-game stuff, if i play nurse with extra blinks having on her around 900 hrs, and i beat SWF where every player have around +4/5k hrs, this means i'm better player than them, ofc not, i'm just play more powerful side/character, if i lose against spirit who has 400hrs when i have 1.2k hrs on survivor, with one friend with 4.6k hrs and other with 5.3k hrs and one random when spirit is in tryhard mode, this means she's better than us? ofc still not, she just play more powerful character than us. this game suck about this element, bc you're not beating by player, but by stuff which he will bring, i'm sorry but you can't change my mind, this is revealed truth

Comments