What if the new killer could make himself/herself look like one of the survivors in the match?

Options
Itd be really nice to not even trust some of your survivor buddies at first, let me know what you think!

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

The Killer would need more than just disguising as they would honestly be the weakest Killer with just that power.

Load into the match and you simply avoid other Survivors until you know for certain it is or isn't that Killer. If it is, you continue to avoid Survivors and then their power becomes almost useless. It'd be very situational.

Then there is SWF.

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

Nea can have her time to shine!

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Looking like a survivor. Nah, SWF would crush it and after a while good survivors will just be able to tell it's not one of the group.

A killer that can somehow take control of a survivor. That would be really neat.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Itd be really nice to not even trust some of your survivor buddies at first, let me know what you think!
    I already don’t trust some of my teammates 
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Options

This idea has been suggested a billion times already, and the death argument is that SWF will quickly figure out if they are the killer and make the power completely useless.

• Sehkmet
    Sehkmet Member Posts: 127
    edited July 2018
    Options

->great idea.

->i dont think SWF would kill it like everyone told you, just like the pig that killer can have two abilities and switching between survivors skins very fast would make it harder to spot.

->i didnt read it a billion times

->There is a wishlist subforum for this kind of posts

• Lonnye
    Lonnye Member Posts: 19
    Options
    Why would you want that? Useless 
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options
    @Lonnye to catch them off guard and have some fun at the same time
  • Lonnye
    Lonnye Member Posts: 19
    Options
    What about playing pig Myers wraith even Freddy? It's the same thing 
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

We already have that power, her name is Nea

• krayziek
    krayziek Member Posts: 21
    Options

How about a killer that has hell hounds as his helper

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    SWF will spread the killer's buttcheeks and take turns buttplugging him with flashlights
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    This is an interesting idea. However, it seems like a very weak killer tbh. This is good for RANDOMS but not for SWF. SWF will be able to tell immedatley if it’s one of their buds or not.

I approve of this, it would be very cool but I don’t see how the killer mechanics are gonna work for this guy.
  • Kilrane
    Kilrane Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Give the Mimic Killer the ability to create a random Killer illusion of their choice.
  • MojoTheFabulous
    Options

@Spiritbx said:
    This idea has been suggested a billion times already, and the death argument is that SWF will quickly figure out if they are the killer and make the power completely useless.

You don't even need to consider SWF in regards to making their power useless. Simply assuming it's them and avoiding Survivors until you know for sure which Killer it is kills their power. You can easily do that as a solo player.

• Sehkmet
    Options

.> @MojoTheFabulous said:

You don't even need to consider SWF in regards to making their power useless. Simply assuming it's them and avoiding Survivors until you know for sure which Killer it is kills their power. You can easily do that as a solo player.

Avoiding to be spotted by survivors is actually pretty fun!!! i would love to play like this, give him another power and it would rock both sides

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

the devs already stated, that they had no interest in making a killer like that... he wouldnt be very strong either...

• Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81
    Options

@GT_Legend2 said:

"Hey dude I'm coming to help you on that gen"
    "ok"
    Now both know that the other isn't a killer

"Hey you coming to help me with this gen?"
    "What gen? I'm saving this guy of a hook"
    Now the guy on the gen knows that the survivor incoming isn't trustworthy and will run away.

Or to give you the TL:DR: the guy is countered by SWF, which is either partially or fully present in 70% of games.

• HunterLovesDBD
    HunterLovesDBD Member Posts: 16
    Options

I don't trust "buddies" I only save them for points and +reps on steam. Neither do I trust the killer. I only get chased to get even MORE points.

• Sehkmet
    Options

@HunterLovesDBD said:
    I don't trust "buddies" I only save them for points and +reps on steam. Neither do I trust the killer. I only get chased to get even MORE points.

it may be sad to be you :_(

• Crazewtboy
    Crazewtboy Member Posts: 1,259
    Options

I already don't trust the dickheads that sandbag and farm me. The survivors have did this killers job already

• HunterLovesDBD
    Options

Holy crap. This is awesome, this is a lot of posts thanks Sehkmet!

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    Wouldnt work due to swf, swf ruined this for everyone. That mechanic can literally be nullified
  • HunterLovesDBD
    Options

Hey any credit here if you want to see the whole idea go to my account and check it out! I might have two.

• HunterLovesDBD
    Options

SWF yes that would crush it but still how would they know its the killer. If you have played Deceit then when in doubt always lie.

• HunterLovesDBD
    Options

@Mister_xD said:
    the devs already stated, that they had no interest in making a killer like that... he wouldnt be very strong either...

Where did you find that?

• HunterLovesDBD
    Options

@Sehkmet said:

@HunterLovesDBD said:

it may be sad to be you :_(

Wait. That was my own comment on my own post, what the hell am I thinking? And why is it sad?

• HunterLovesDBD
    Options

@Greater_Cultist said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

"Hey dude I'm coming to help you on that gen"
    "ok"
    Now both know that the other isn't a killer

"Hey you coming to help me with this gen?"
    "What gen? I'm saving this guy of a hook"
    Now the guy on the gen knows that the survivor incoming isn't trustworthy and will run away.

Or to give you the TL:DR: the guy is countered by SWF, which is either partially or fully present in 70% of games.

Well if its survive with friends. Just don't be that killer. -_-

• HunterLovesDBD
    Options

@MojoTheFabulous said:
    The Killer would need more than just disguising as they would honestly be the weakest Killer with just that power.

Load into the match and you simply avoid other Survivors until you know for certain it is or isn't that Killer. If it is, you continue to avoid Survivors and then their power becomes almost useless. It'd be very situational.

Then there is SWF.

How would they know its that certain killer?

• Sehkmet
    edited August 2018
    Options

thank you for doing 5 replies.. in a dead thread.

Post edited by Sehkmet on
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options

@Mister_xD said:

Where did you find that?

The devs said it would be cool but swf kills it, they tell each other when they meet up. Powers to be made will be made with swf in mind. If swf hard counters it, it won't come in. A killer with a useless or nullified ability might as we just be a survivor. 

• Mister_xD
    Options

@HunterLovesDBD said:

@Mister_xD said:

Where did you find that?

they said so in one of their streams. Also, when you think of it, all this killer could do is getting closer to the survivors, but after that he'd be just another wraith trying to catch up to them...

• Mister_xD
    edited August 2018
    Options

alright, the comment posted twice. here is a nice smiley instead:

:3

Post edited by Mister_xD on
  • MojoTheFabulous
    Options

@HunterLovesDBD said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

Then there is SWF.

How would they know its that certain killer?

For example, you see them. Then you can continue to avoid Survivors to render the Killer power useless.