What’s everyone’s tier list with demogorgon?

Options

My tier list with the demogorgon:

Nurse

Spirit

Billy

Huntress

Freddy

Hag

Plague

Demogorgon

Pig

Ghostface

Clown

Myers

Trapper

Doctor

Wraith

Legion

LF

Comments

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616
    Options

Nurse

Billy

Huntress

Hag

Spirit(SoundBugs)

Freddy

Myers

Demogorgon

Ghostface

Pig

Wraith

Trapper

Clown

Plague

Doctor

Legion

Bubba

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

Being a console pleb I can't say for sure

• UltraBanana
    UltraBanana Member Posts: 100
    Options

Blows my mind that you can rate plague so low. I think she is one of the strongest, easiest to play killers in the game. Just touch anyone with the puke and eventually it turns into free damage. If survivors don't cleanse you are a perma tier 3 myers. Adrenaline doesn't work, instaheals don't work, and iron will doesn't work. If survivors do cleanse you are just straight up overpowered.

I would put the Demogorgon just a little bit below freddy, super strong but not nurse or spirit level. Better than the majority of killers in the game. Not a killer I plan to play or buy, because he looks like a worse freddy to me, but it should be interesting to face as a survivor.

You can teleport around the map for pressure but freddy teleporting to generators already does that. He can leap to shut down some loops but freddy snares already do that.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Upper half of the tier list but definitely not in the top.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

S : Nurse

A : Spirit, Hillbilly, Hag

B : Huntress, Nightmare

C : Demogorgon, Plague, Shape, Pig, Ghost Face

D : Doctor, Wraith, Cannibal

F : Legion, Clown, Trapper.

Right now I place Demogorgon somewhere between B- and C+ tier, around Freddy, Plague and Myers strength. However, I am not 100% sure about that placement. Probably when Demogorgon will be live I will have a better idea about him.

• Drazen
    Drazen Member Posts: 400
    Options

Nurse

Spirit

Billy

Hag

Freddy

Demo

Plague

Huntress

and goes on

• DBDbuildsYT
    DBDbuildsYT Member Posts: 1,042
    Options

I think the demo is mid tier, another non meta shaking killer.

Certainly below nurse, spirit, Billy, hag, huntress and freddy.

Probably even below myers, plague and Gf but that's debatable

• ShyN3ko
    Options

Plague is so low,

because she speed up the game.

And Demogoron aka Face Sucker is so low,

because he isnt a solid killer.

Solid = not many bugs in the gameplay

After some bug fixes, I would rate him higher.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Nurse

Spirit

Billy

Hag

Freddy/Huntress

Ghostface

Myers/Plague

Demogorgon

Clown

Pig

Legion

Doctor

Trapper

Wraith

Leatherface

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Nurse

Spirit

Hag

Billy

Huntress

Freddy

Myers

Demogorgon/Plague

Ghostface

Pig

Wraith

Trapper

Clown

Doctor

Legion

Bubba

• Jimsalabim
    Jimsalabim Member Posts: 641
    Options

i agree with most lists, he is somewhere in the middle although the upper middle i'd say. Maybe if he get some slight buffs he can be a subtop killer but i don't expect any significant buffs for him tbh.

• NuclearBurrito
    Options

All I want is for him to be able to destroy his own portals

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options

Whoa there I know this is your opinion, but what in the world makes you think Clown & Pig are better then Myers?

How is Clown better then Myers?

Myers has way more pressure then Clown or Pig.

Again I know it's your opinion, but it sounds like you're having problems against killers most of us have a field day against. Sorry if I come off rude.

Plus why does so many people keep putting Huntress over Freddy and he's better then her.

Freddy has mindgames, Fake pallets, Snares & gen teleportation and 115% movement speed.

Huntress has....... Hatchets... That good survivors can dodge or know when to vault or throw pallets down on her. Plus she's slow and LoS is her enemy.

Freddy applies way more pressure and so does Hag.

• NuclearBurrito
    Options

I consider Huntress on par with Freddy.

Huntress has more ways to end chases quickly while Freddy has far more mobility. The snares are not as good as hatchets and neither is the teleport, both of them together are, hence equal.

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options

Nurse

Spirit

Hillbilly

Freddy

Hag

Huntress

Myers

Ghostface

Demogorgon

Plague

Clown

Legion

Pig

Trapper

Wraith

Leatherface

Doctor

The true tier list.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Best Tier:

Trapper

Wraith

Michael Myers

Bubba

Doctor

Freddy

Pig

Demo

Mid-Low Tier:

Nurse

Spirit

Hag

Ghostface

Do not play:

Plague

Clown

Legion

Billy

Huntress

• Derp
    Derp Member Posts: 157
    Options

S tier: Nurse

A tier: Spirit, Hillbilly, Hag

B tier: Nightmare, Huntress, Demogorgon

C tier: Plague, Ghost Face, Trapper, Myers

D tier: Wraith, Legion, Clown

F tier: Pig, Leatherface, Doctor

• Blackowt_9120
    Blackowt_9120 Member Posts: 300
    Options

Some of these lists are blowing my mind. Freddy is not that good, he just isn’t. To say he’s anywhere near nurse, spirit, billy or even huntress is amazing. It also seems like people are ratings hag ridiculously high.

top- nurse, spirit, billy

mid- huntress, Myers, plague, gf, demogorgon,

Low- hag, pig, trapper, wraith, Doctor, leather face

trash- legion, Freddy, Clown

• Corrupted
    Corrupted Member Posts: 157
    edited September 2019
    Options

W-What!? That's a joke right?

Your list is also pretty bad.. You think Hag is worse than Myers and Plague, she is not in the same tier as Doctor lol. And Freddy is trash tier in the same league as legion?? Where have you been for the past like.. Year and a half?? I don't mean to discredit people but yikes.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options

Huntress level imo

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options

Nurse

Spirit

Billy

Hag

Huntress

Freddy

Demogorgon

Myers

Pig

Ghostface

Trapper

Wraith

Doctor

Clown

Legion

Bubba

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Tier list off the top of my head (console)

Hillbilly

Spirit

Trapper (with good trap placement)

Myers

Demogorgan

Huntress 🐰

Hag

Freddy

Plague

GhostFace

Nurse

Clown 🤡

Doctor

Pig 🐖

Wraith

Legion (Game slowing frenzy power, increased movement, low power lethality)

Cannibal (has lethality but lacks movement)

I think that's all of them.

• AshleyWB
    Options

The thing which holds hag back is how Survivors can watch what she does and sabotage her whole set up when she's busy doing something else. She's a little slow so traps are the thing which she relies on to make the type of plays other killers can't. Survivors with a good eye and idea of what the hag is doing can really make it a tough game.

When hags dominate it's usually down to impatience poor awareness and clumsy plays from Survivors in my experience. She is a very decent killer in the right hands.

• Derp
    Derp Member Posts: 157
    Options

You can't really focus on where the Hag's placing her traps most of the time, unless you're hiding or something. Also, the only way to get rid of her traps is through flashlights, which is pretty uncommon therefore survivors are forced to crouch or go somewhere else but this means the trap will trigger eventually.

There just isn't that much counter play against her traps and the counters to them aren't that good to begin with. I mean, she's a killer with 110% movement speed but she can just place traps anywhere she wants, which forces survivors to go to another loop.

• Corrupted
    edited September 2019
    Options

How are survivors gonna watch her setup? She's incredibly small and with M&A you won't know where she is half of the time. The only time you can sabotage Hag's traps is when she picks someone up, that is a very small window and you have to know where her traps are. You must've never played a good Hag.

Hag is amazing and has the best juggling potential in the game since her ability has no cooldown and gives her insane map presence, she can turn god pallets and loops that are typically very safe into a free hit most of the time or forcing the survivor to run away entirely. With Hag you can also adapt to how survivors play, you can make good survivor maps bad for them if you trap key areas and pallets. I usually dominate at rank 1 with Hag. Her biggest downside is needing some setup time but that's not even a big issue, Hag is easily 4th best killer.

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42
    Options

110 movement speed, m1, add on dependent, hard countered by flashlights and urban, and good survs have counterplay against her setting off traps when they know she doesnt want to use them (close to finishing another chase / picking up a survivor / etc)

Not saying she is bad by any means, but she is B+ tier behind the big three and Freddy and Huntress for sure.

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42
    Options

S: Nurse

A: Spirit, Billy

A- / B+: Freddy, Huntress, Hag

B: Myers, Plag, Demogorgon, Ghostface

• Marcus
    Options
  • Marcus
    Options

What is blowing my mind is to see Freddy as the second worst killer and Trapper almost as high as Hag in your tier list.

• Marcus
    Options
  • AshleyWB
    Options

If you as a survivor pick your moments to set off hag traps while she'll rather not bother changing targets then she becomes less able to devastate teams.

It takes time for her to re set up traps and it forces her into making a choice of downing the Survivor she's chasing or changing targets to the one setting off her traps repeatedly.

Against a swf who each set off her traps I feel she can easily be overwhelmed in a way not many killers are.

I also feel like those who rate the hag highly are the most defensive towards a killer. A successful hag relies on you setting off traps at convenient moments in order to catch you off guard. If she cannot do that she's in a little trouble.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Any tier list that has bubba below S tier isn’t a good list.

• Corrupted
    edited September 2019
    Options

You do realize that Spirit and Nurse aren't 115% right? 110% is a non factor. Flashlights are a soft counter unless all 4 survivors have it, same with Urban. Flashlights don't scare me as Hag nor does Urban because it's not helping you in a chase for the most part. OoO is scarier. Most survivors aren't gonna know where your traps are, idk why people think you pick up a survivor and the other 3 survivors are gonna magically know where all 10 of your traps are and set them all off within like a 3 second time window lol. If you've ever played a good Hag you'd know there is actually very little counterplay against her.

Hag is by no means behind Freddy and Huntress, even the best Huntress player Umbra agrees Hag is better. Huntress and Freddy can have bad maps. There is no bad map for Hag. Infact she can deal with Haddonfield and other strong survivor maps better than Freddy and Huntress. Huntress is waayy too map dependant and cannot apply good pressure on 40% of maps, maybe 50%. Hag is 4th best and there's ton of misconception being spread about her.

• Kerbert
    Kerbert Member Posts: 415
    Options
  • Corrupted
    Options

If you're playing Hag and you aren't switching targets between traps being set off then you aren't playing her right. Her traps are her pressure, injuring multiple people in short time spans(juggling) works wonders for her. Once again, idk why people think you're gonna set 10 of her traps off either in a short time span or without her punishing you for it. You likely won't even know where they are. Most people are gonna be on gens opposed to trying to get rid of traps.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

SS - Nurse

S - Spirit, Billy

A - Hag, Huntress, Freddy

B - Plague, Myers, Demo, Ghost Face

C - Wraith, Doctor, Pig

D - Trapper, Leatherface, Clown

F - Legion

Don't have the most experience with Demo (only videos of it) and new Freddy. (2 matches as, a couple against)

• TheGorgon
    TheGorgon Member Posts: 777
    edited September 2019
    Options

Nurse

Spirit

Billy

Freddy

Hag

Demogorgon

Huntress

Plague

Myers

Trapper

Pig

GhostFace

Doctor

Wraith

Legion

Clown

Cannibal

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options
  • ShyN3ko
    Options

In the PTB, you can hear the phasing sound in the TR.

In the live version, the sounds are messed up.

And I know what Im saying, because I play Rainbow Six,too.

The ingame sounds by DbD are rly bad.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

This is my list:

S: Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Hag (Teleportation can be powerful)

A: Trapper (good trappers can bamboozle survivors by changing trap locations), Demo, Freddy, Micheal, Huntress (she's here because hitboxes. Normally she'd be S tier)

B: Doctor (Only because of Iri King)

C: Pig, Plague, GF

D: Wraith, Clown

F: Bubba (His chainsaw is way too unwieldy, Legion (even though they're my main, they are pretty bad)

I'd need to play it to be able to accurately place it, but based off what I've seen he's pretty decent. Hope they don't nerf him before release though.

• jsphwtsn
    jsphwtsn Member Posts: 79
    Options
    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hillbilly
    4. Hag
    5. Huntress
    6. Demogoron
    7. Freddy
    8. Myers
    9. Plague