Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rank one survivor and killer

michaelmyers87
michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
you simply don’t understand the game if you can’t do both. 

The percentage of people that understand this game is small.

Ive been playing this game for a year. It’s so funny, and embarrassing,  how every match, even at red ranked matches how survivors  just complete any gen they find. 

When I play survivor, I try to get the middle gen first. Makes life a ton easier. 

I got to rank one one only using Michael. By the time I mastered him, I preferred to play SwF teams. 

People gotta stop complaining about this game and get good. You just don’t think about this game well enough. 

Comments

• Sehkmet
    Sehkmet Member Posts: 127
    edited July 2018

Im figuring out what kind of flame people is going to throw at you :thinking:

"Rank is useless keep camping" sounds good tho

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

NERF BBQ, BBQ TOO OP! Is probably the worst thing that someone has ever said to me haha
    I agree, most people are absolutely clueless. When I'm in a DBD twitch chat, I see so many dumb questions. Way too many.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Nick said:
    NERF BBQ, BBQ TOO OP! Is probably the worst thing that someone has ever said to me haha
    I agree, most people are absolutely clueless. When I'm in a DBD twitch chat, I see so many dumb questions. Way too many.

Thats pretty normal as they usually can't see what the perks are so they ask.

• PrinceIpos
    PrinceIpos Member Posts: 15

feels good to have reached both last season, now i can just mess around and get random achievements

people don't understand counterplays, then there's people that take things too seriously

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Thats pretty normal as they usually can't see what the perks are so they ask.

Am I the only person that when he's really curious he looks it up himself and checks the DBD wiki?
    People don't know what Vigil is for some reason so thats spammed like a waterfall in chat.