Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

what does teabagging mean to you?

to me, it means "f**k you.  i have no respect for you."  just how i see it.

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Depends on the context. If someone does it when they drop a pallet on me or at the exit gate, it's definitely a taunt. If I'm a survivor and my fellow survivors teabag at me when we meet up, I participate in the sacred teabagging ritual of greeting.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Ah that feeling when a survivor misses you when he drops a pallet, teabags, then turns around and steps right into your trap.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

They want to let me know that I'm having trouble catching them and want get in my head so that I throw the game tunneling. I simply move on to another survivor, waste some pallets and get a hook. Go back and now our tbagging buddy has no clue which pallets are up, they won't have time to tbag now.

• Rush_b_naked
    Rush_b_naked Member Posts: 49
    It means that you are maintarget #1 and begging for a bleedout slug or facecamp.
  • pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@RSB said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

It means "I'm 12, have tiny pecker, broken ego, dad that abuses me and always drunk mom. Also my classmates are using me as their sex-slave in the school's bathroom and I can't do anything about it, so I try to boost my ego here, in the game".

hum,.................. wow............. just.....................wow..............

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@EpicFailTryHard said:

As a killer its usually a big giant middle finger. but it depends on the context.

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    Usually it means someone is trying to tilt me to either make me play sloppy or to spend all my time chasing the SWF team's best looper.  I used to tunnel and camp the offender, but now I generally reward this behavior by ignoring it entirely and often switching targets if an opportunity presents itself.  You'd be surprised how often this results in more BP for me, even if the tbagger escapes.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

It means that the tbagger wants attention. If the situation allows it and I am not behind too much, I will give him that attention, carry him to the hook and show my appreciation.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

I only tea bag at the exit gates to some sad camping, tunneling waste of space killer that's been beaten.

• Facefullofleather
    Facefullofleather Member Posts: 17
    It means CHASE ME CHASE ME!!!!
  • raquelambersantiago
    raquelambersantiago Member Posts: 373

It depends, I have rescued survivors off hooks and we both have the same idea, RUN IN THAT DIRECTION lol. I get it, it wasn't intentional, if I do it I apologize going "brilliant minds think alike" BUt there are times when its done to distract the killer from his tunneling.....It varies. Those who do it intentionally, sometimes its obvious and they go on a separate list called sacrifice when play killer...do not let live....

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I don't know why but it means nothing to me. I don't remember if I get triggered by tbags in this game at all.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i get triggered but i have never claimed to be a miracle of mental health though either.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited July 2018

It's taunting. No more, no less.
    Aka getting camped if caught.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    RSB said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

It means "I'm 12, have tiny pecker, broken ego, dad that abuses me and always drunk mom. Also my classmates are using me as their sex-slave in the school's bathroom and I can't do anything about it, so I try to boost my ego here, in the game".

Someone had a rough childhood.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    fcc2014 said:
    RSB said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Someone had a rough childhood.

yes, the entire community for this game.
  • Glebu
    Glebu Member Posts: 56
    A one way ticket to the hook
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

To me if you tbag you are wasting precious seconds in a game where time is a factor. I kind of laugh when i see people do it especially if im waiting to pop in evil within 3 at just the right moment.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    edited July 2018
    Amanda55 said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:7
    I only tea bag at the exit gates to some sad camping, tunneling waste of space killer that's been beaten.

So you're a childish douchebag?

No. But coming from a killer main, especially a Pig one, that's a compliment.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Amanda55 said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Amanda55 said:

Coming from a killer main that's a compliment.

I also play tons of Survivor. I don't teabag after at the exit gates i just leave(Not before going item hunting). Maybe don't just assume i only play killer???

Bully for you. I don't. You are not the standard by which other survivors should play. If I have gone against a lousy camping tunneling killer I will joyfully and proudly teabag at the exit gate as my way of giving them the middle finger for their ######### play style.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Amanda55 said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Amanda55 said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Amanda55 said:

I also play tons of Survivor. I don't teabag after at the exit gates i just leave(Not before going item hunting). Maybe don't just assume i only play killer???

Bully for you. I don't. You are not the standard by which other survivors should play. If I have gone against a lousy camping tunneling killer I will joyfully and proudly teabag at the exit gate as my way of giving them the middle finger for their ######### play style.

So you're basically saying being a [BAD WORD] to someone who plays the way they prefer to play is the norm? Now i see why most survivors are seen as toxic no class ######### by some killers.

Again all this coming from you is a big compliment.

Hilarious though at you criticizing me for disliking a certain playstyle when 95% of this forum is people complaining about play styles. Thanks for the laugh.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    meh.  screw them camping/tunneling asshats.  i teabag in the form of a nuclear bomb at the gates for them in pure "nanny, nanny, boo-boo" style.  they are dreadful human beings.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    i come for the belly-aching and to reap the rewards of the subsequent angst, bewilderment and rage.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    feed me.
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    Toying with you or trying to make you rage.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    you are overly emotional
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Correct me if I’m wrong but back when I was introduced to online gaming (which is the first Halo don’t judge my age lol) teabagging was crouching up and down on someone’s dead body or face.

Now with saying that I don’t see them “teabagging” more like shaking their booty so I always shake my head up and down as if I’m enjoying it (like the perverted killer I am) 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    you are overly emotional

that isn't what you said last night.  quite the opposite really.
    Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Amanda55 said:

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

Amanda55 said:

theres nothing wrong with either camping nor tunneling at the right situations.