Best solo survivor build

Mullato
Mullato Member Posts: 104
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
"Because I got high, because I got hiiiigh."

So what had happened was...
I've been a killer main since I've got the game, however recently I've went full on survivor. Started with Claudette then Dwight, nea, and finally feng to level 50.
    Last night out of impulse I prestiged everyone but feng with no banked bp, but I'm strictly on my first road to rank 1 survivor so I don't want to farm bp on killer. Better yet, play killer at all until I made it.

What's the best build I can make for solo survivor to be the most self sufficient?

1. Self care -
At rank 9 so far, and it's usually a slaughter fest, I want to heal myself. Also for some reason when I bring a medkit I literally get tunneled 95% of the time, while they ignore everyone else. Maybe they think it's an insta-heal?

2. WGLF-
Gotta get those bps for my fresh prestiges to be useable.

3. ?

4. ?

Perks on feng: 
Deja vu 
Hope
Lithe 
Sprint burst
Bond
Kindred
Small game 
Technician
Alert
Balanced
BT 
Botany
Empathy
Lightweight
Plunders
Prove thyself
We'll make it

Tldr; 
Halp ; )

Comments

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

I'd say don't bother with WGLF and put on Prove Thyself and Bond. Bond so you can find people to work on gens with (and avoid people running the killer around and find injured people who lost the killer) and Prove Thyself for the yummy bonus. It's so much easier to do than WGLF stacks. You either need to take hit for those or be lucky enough to get them while they're not being camped. If they are camped, they're either going immediately down or you're trading with them and there's your 1 stack.

I'd personally go with Bond, Prove Thyself, Self care, and Botany/sprint perk/Hope. Most of my builds have a solid two perks and the next two are random.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    My advice is to play until you find what you're comfortable with. A style.

Are you a gen jockey? A distraction? A rescuer? Use perks that supplement that.

Me? I like a weird blend. Lithe, dance with me, light weight and spine chill. I know you don't have all those but that's my suggestion. 
    The less the killer sees you, the less they chase you, the less you need anything else.

Looking at your current list?
    It's still a little hard to say not knowing how you play. 
    It looks like a rescue build. 
    Borrowed time to ensure the wglf. Bond or empathy is good. I doubt most survivors will sit long enough for you to heal them so we'll make it is less likely. 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I'd say don't bother with WGLF and put on Prove Thyself and Bond. Bond so you can find people to work on gens with (and avoid people running the killer around and find injured people who lost the killer) and Prove Thyself for the yummy bonus. It's so much easier to do than WGLF stacks. You either need to take hit for those or be lucky enough to get them while they're not being camped. If they are camped, they're either going immediately down or you're trading with them and there's your 1 stack.

I'd personally go with Bond, Prove Thyself, Self care, and Botany/sprint perk/Hope. Most of my builds have a solid two perks and the next two are random.

What about the problem of Discordance? Legion's release wasn't too long ago was it?
  • rafajsp
    rafajsp Member Posts: 475

Plundering
    Ace in the hole
    Bond
    Dead Hard

You are going to love this build ...

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

With what perks you have I’d say BT and empathy. The reason I say this is because, like someone else said it looks like you are using a rescue build.

• poppyhp
    poppyhp Member Posts: 2

Spine chill, self heal, adrenaline and sprint burst is my go to build for sure