What was the worst match of DBD that you have ever played?

For me it had to be a match while playing Ghostface on Fractured Cowshed. SWF, 4 Syringes, everyone had DS and BT. Got about 3 hooks that game, chasing someone and Adrenaline activates, downed them near the gate and camped them because I couldn't do anything else. They got ballsy and I activated Night Shroud too late so BT activated, commence teabagging. For survivor it would probably be any match with a camping Leatherface.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

I Blue-Screen-Of-Death'd once right at the end where i was winning.

My desire to play went from 140% to -9001%.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

That's even worse than just a regular crash or DC. My condolences go out to you.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

Haddonfield, 3 SWF with balanced landing and a couple of instaheals. Got 1 because I was billy and camped him at the end.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Wasn't for me but I had STBFL, Barbecue and Chili, Pop Goes and PWYF as Wraith, on Ironworks of Misery, I snowballed in the corner of the map, with the aura reading add on and the gen progression intensity add on, 5 gens left. I saw two Quentins, one wanted to die and I gave the other with an item the hatch.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

I went into the basement because I wanted the chest. It was a huntress with Territorial

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Got found by an iri head huntress (who was rank 2, while I was a green rank solo) in the first ten seconds of the game, got unhooked in her hum radius. Tried to hide but she broke off from the unhooker to find me and mori me.

God I hate huntress. I said before that I hate going against trapper or hag more but I take that back. No killer can make me as miserable as huntress. Almost every game I get huntress I get tunneled. Almost quit the game because the first ten games I had were huntresses and they always seemed to know exactly where I was at all times.

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

Just yesterday while I was trying to get adept Ghostface.

I didn't get it.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

There is no single bad match. I have had tons of matches where I got found by the killer accidentally in 10 seconds then camped and dead on first hook.

The worst thign in DBD is getting into a string of bad matches over and over. It happens. My record is 11 straight bad matches where I either get caught and die within a minute, or mori'd, or tunnel camped, or farmed by my teammates, etc.

That's what hell in DBD is like.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Spawned on the gas station variant of Azarov's in the open area between the tires and the side towards the basement. I got control of my character and started running, but Hillbilly was already sawing towards me and cleaved me down. This was, maybe, 7 seconds into the match.

Pretty much highlights why I just suicide against him 90% of the time.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

Probably the worst match I had was....as survivor I started a game, with a coin offering. I find a box immediately open it, and while I'm opening the 3 swf peeps create a triangle around me so I can't move. The item in the box was a commodious toolbox. I was initially excited because it's probably my favorite item in the game. But....I couldn't move because of the 3 that were blocking me. I'm stuck there for a good bit until the crows come. The killer comes, hits one of them I barely get a chance to move before getting hit, and when attempting to loop one of them body blocked me and I went down. I died on that first hook. Sad times in survivorville.

• Strange
    Strange Member Posts: 15

My worst match ever as killer was my very 2nd one, against a very obvious SWF, they t-bagged me every second they fooled me, I was like ''was that neccesary?''

I was rank 20 of course, they 15-17 but clearly they were pretty good for their ranks, i'm still here despite of the very bad experience back there lol.

• LordDubbington
    LordDubbington Member Posts: 21

One of the first times I tried playing survivor, we got Autowreckers and Billy spawned facing towards me with no jungle gyms or anything nearby. He chainsawed me within the first 3 seconds and I suicided on hook because no one came to get me before 2nd stage.