Has anyone thought?

Has anyone thought that since BHVR have followed Stephen king on twitter then instead obvious stuff such as penny-wise. How about has anyone thought it could be the Tommyknockers (aliens). An alien killer or Sleepwalkers.

Comments

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

Or even better the creepy gypsy guy from Thinner

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Unless they are just messing with us it's 100% Pennywise

It's the most well known character and the new movie just came out

• Barbatis
    Barbatis Member Posts: 2

I think its just a hoax. You can clearly see they already followed stephen king month / years ago. They just clicked unfollow and directly followed him again after that, so it showed up as recently followed. But when you watch the list of people they follow you can see its a while ago.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

It won't be anything but Pennywise. That is if we do actually get something relating to Stephen King.

Although a Stephen King event for Halloween featuring Pet Sematary demonic animals and other iconic King items would be VERY cool.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I mean it could be. But honestly, I think whenever the devs choose to bring a license killer in this game, it makes more sense for them to choose some killer that is very well known to many people. This way the new killer will attract more new players to the game.