~4 hours till the new DLC is released, how is everyone feeling?

AetherBytes
AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Title.

Comments

• ChrisFuFuu
    ChrisFuFuu Member Posts: 110

I'm so hyped for this DLC. The last DLCs were like "Okay, nice to have, I'll get it", but this time it was literally hard to wait the whole time.

• ChezAndQuakers
    ChezAndQuakers Member Posts: 189

Same, I’m at school right now and I gotta wait about 9 hours to just update my game, and then I finally get to play the cutie which is the Demogorgon

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I'm commuting to college right now, but I'm still really feeling it.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334

I'm looking forward to it. I can wait tho. I like stranger things and I get the dlc soon as it comes out. Still gonna play Freddy tho up till then. Got my mil banked and like BigFudge got lots of shards and dailies.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

I work on my due manuscripts during the day (starting in an hour) until the kid gets home from school. Then I spend some time with him, then get other things done. I don't play video games until around 10pm or so. If I even play any on a given night.

But I'm not a fan of Stranger Things, so there's no countdown hype for me for this DLC.

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846

Plans for nerf survivors perks? Rsrs

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

This maybe the first chapter where I level a survivor first before the killer...

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257

I don't really watch Stranger Things but Demogorgon looks neat so I'll probably get him anyway

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Very hyped. I'm gonna have a fun with Steve for a lil bit 😎

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I hope it comes out before 12:30 pm est because I have doctors appointments to talk about my surgery! Stranger Things update would make today easier!

I can’t wait to play Nancy.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I'm gonna wait a week for the community consensus on strength if they do nerf or change Gorgon.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Couldnt care less. Wont be buying it. And wont be playing nice to the new kiddies when I'm killer.

• Larisa
    Larisa Member Posts: 176

I'm so frecking hyped rn I can't stop checking every social m every 30 mins to see if there are any news. My wallet is ready

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Applying for a job currently so I'll have more time on my hands to play.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    edited September 2019

"Next underpowered power-gauge laughing stock, please".

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

At work have to wait till later to get it. New map 🤗 cant wait to explore

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Hungry

Not for the chapter of course, demo-gorgon is least likely to be on my played list

New map however I will enjoy

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

The hardest part of waiting for the update isn't the weeks before with the PTB and such, but the day when the update releases in a couple of hours.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

I'll play twice as much for you until you get out ;)

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403

It will probably go live in-game (purchasable with auric cells) in about 35 minutes, and probably deploy in platform stores (Steam, Xbox, etc) an hour-ish thereafter.

I'm pretty stoked. Bummed that I have a 10 hour work day tomorrow and Thursday though. I feel like I won't really get to enjoy it until the weekend!

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    edited September 2019

I'm in school and waiting for patch notes so I can see if they touched demigogogogon negativity. I'm not about to buy the $12 dlc if the devs prove they can't keep strong killers strong. (He isn't even that strong. Like low high at best.) However, other than that I can't wait.

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

I'm hyped for it:D hype hype!!!!!!!!!!

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Very sick 🤒🤧

• volcomvallely7
    volcomvallely7 Member Posts: 3

I'm pumped. Just waiting for the full DLC pack to drop...

• joan
    joan Member Posts: 122

4k in 10 games in a row with demogorgon