What are your favorite survivor and killer builds?

Hello DbD forums, what are your favorite builds to run on survivor or killer? And tell everyone why! Id like to try out some fun new things :>

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    edited May 2018

I tend toward a standard build across both sides:

Survivor
    Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, We'll Make It, and then some filler depending on SWF or not

Killer
    Monitor and Abuse, Knockout, Whispers, BBQ&C

• MalachiTheNurse
    MalachiTheNurse Member Posts: 3

For survivors with the latest emblem changes I go for a mix, so I use Self Care, We'll Make It, Sprint Burst and Bond...2 perks for myself and 2 for my teammates.

For killers I always run builds to ensure a 4man...so I run BBQ, Whispers, Ruin and Make your Choice on most killers

• TheMatthewLee
    TheMatthewLee Member Posts: 25

Survivor: Adrenaline, Self Care, Sprint Burst, Urban Evasion. It's a typical survivor build, but I like it.
    Killer: BBQ and Chili (for bloodpoints). Whispers, Hex:Ruin, and the 4th perk is usually a random perk that fits the killer the best.

• Ian
    Ian Member Posts: 12

Killer (Hag): Monitor & Abuse, BBQ/Nurse's Calling, Hex: Ruin, Make Your Choice
    Survivor: Self-Care, Lithe, We'll Make It, Urban Evasion/Adrenaline

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Killer (Doc): Whispers, BBQ, Ruin, Nurses
    Survivor: Lithe, Self care, Balanced Landing, Vigil

• Onetrolltorulethem
    Onetrolltorulethem Member Posts: 16

Survivor (Claudoot): Sprint Burst, Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, and either Borrowed Time or Vigil.
    Killer (Nurse): BBQ, Hex Ruin, Shadowborn, Whispers.

• DOOM
    DOOM Member Posts: 6
    In my opionion the most fun survivor build is Self Care, Plunders, Ace in the Hole, and Up the Ante. Every other round it seems like you'll get a key or an instaheal.
  • AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

Survivor: Sprint-Burst (I'd replace it with Lithe if I had it), Self-Care (I'd replace it with Bond if I had it), We'll Make It and We're Gonna Live Forever cause it's a pain in the ass to make points as survivor, unless I'm playing toxic.
    I don't play Killer anymore

• MattRiles
    MattRiles Member Posts: 10

Killer (Billy): Whispers, Brutal Strength, Enduring, BBQ
    Survivor: Self Care (Can run without, just prefer it) Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Iron Will

• SsilverD
    SsilverD Member Posts: 12

My favorite build was probably the wraith with bloodhound,sloppy butcher,iron grasp, and NoEd.
    When I was new to the game wraith was the first killer I chose and having the blood combo made it really easy to track survivors since I was new to the game. As well as iron grasp because I was having trouble dealing with the struggle of survivors. And No Ed just makes the game easier in general lol

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2018

I enjoy running a No Mither build on survivor.

No Mither, Dead Hard, Resilience, Leader.

• BogdanNEK
    BogdanNEK Member Posts: 65

Ace. Miguel.

• Waffle
    Waffle Member Posts: 24

Survivor:

Dead Hard, We’re gonna live forever, Self Care and Deliverance

Killer:

Pop Goes The Weasel, Bamboozle, Save The Best Till Last and Bitter Murmur

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited October 2018

Self Care (everyone uses this)
    Decisive Strike (...)
    Adrenaline (...)
    Object Of Obsession (So I can Easily track the Killer) or
    Urban Evasion (I use this more than OOO, but OOO is still good with this build)

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372
    MattRiles said:

Killer (Billy): Whispers, Brutal Strength, Enduring, BBQ

May i ask why brutal strength on billy? Purely for kicking gens? 
  • Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    edited October 2018

For Survivor Its Usually

Self-Care, SB, Adrenaline, the fourth perk is usually always random because I like switching it up, although, all my characters usually have different builds and I just play whatever they have equipped at the time.

and for killer it's whatever they have equipped bc i don't really change my killer perks much

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    I run enduring(except nurse) and BBQ on every killer. Plus ruin if I have it on them. I usually run sloppy butcher on everyone. So really the only perk slot I get is ruin. Seeing how fast ruin is taken out it makes me not want to use it so sometimes I put other things to help with end game like noed blood warden or remember me  
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

2700 views and 17 replies what the hell???
    Doctor Distressing, Huntress Lullaby, nurses, Ruin
    Michael Monitor and Abuse, bitter murmur, Spirit Fury, Nurses
    Freddy Nurses, sloppy butcher, NOED, Bloodwarden
    Trapper Spirit Fury, Sloppy butcher, Rancor, Ruin
    Wraith BBQ, Make your Choice, Devour Hope, Nurses
    Leatherface Insidous and nothing else, i wait in the basement they come to me. JK

Survivor i Have everything unlocked on almost everyone but don't have any consistent build i change it up especially when they change perks.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    If I’m in the mood for doing gens really fast: no mither, resilience, this is not happening, spine chill, green toolbox 

santa clause build: plunderers, ace in the hole, pharmacy, spine chill, I’ll bring an item and hide it. And deliver items to teammates. Vigos jar. 

Michael has like a whole bunch of different play styles you can choose from. Mix and match perks and addons. 

Trapper iridescent stone and bloody coil with hex ruin is op 

i used to run whispers for 4ks. But as I got a lot better I stopped caring, just want points now. 
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Hag: bbq, myc, deerstalker, ruin
    Solo survivor: sc, kindred, empathy, iron will
  • makayla
    makayla Member Posts: 287

Survivor: Self-Care, Borrowed, Adrenaline and any other perk depending on my mood. Dead Hard, Balanced Landing, Deliverance, Iron Will...all depends on what I feel like.

Killer: BBQ, Devour Hope, Enduring & another perk depending on my mood. I use this build on a few killers.

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136

Balanced Landing // Self Care // Bond // Open handed.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900
    edited October 2018
    My never changing Dwight build is Bond, Leadership, Self Care and Urban Evasion.

When I do play killer I tend to use Sloppy Butcher, Bloodhound, Hex Ruin and BBQ and Chili.
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    I like to use Sloppy Butcher, Blood Warden, Blood Hound and Monitor and Abuse. Because everyone runs Self Care I use this build to hunt them down very quickly. I injure as many people as I can and then use Sloppy Butcher and Bloodhound to find everyone again. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Vietfox said:

Are you slugging you sweaty bastard.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:

Are you slugging you sweaty bastard.

@fcc2014
    Maybe :)
  • fusionarmy456
    fusionarmy456 Member Posts: 2

Survivor we're gonna live forever, self-care, sprint burst, borrowed time. I use this build to get blood points, avoid the killer/loop, and to help my teammates not get tunneled.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Hex: Devour Hope
    Anything else.

My favorite thing to do ever since Hag came out is to try and get 4Ks using that Perk.
    It doesn't always work (getting even 1 kill happens less than getting 0), but that only makes the 4Ks that much more satisfying.

• fusionarmy456
    fusionarmy456 Member Posts: 2

Another survivor build. No mither, dead hard, prove thyself, and resilience. This is so you can have a constant repair bonus and when repairing generators with teammates it goes a bit faster as well.

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

i have no favorite survivor build since killer makes more fun for me. im playing nurse, 2x maximum range addons, ruin, bbq, sloppy, shadow
    really evil ^^ and deadly, definetely deadly yes ^^

survivor?
    mhh idk, this ping thing and this tunneling thing and this killer can play badas as often as they want to, the thing with solo q's because they are awful af
    i would say
    selfcare, adrenaline, dead hard or balanced landing (or both) and iron will
    idc about survivor perks because they doesnt matter in solo q's I mean i could play kindred but my mates continue playing like stupid piece of something stupid ..^^ it's hard to find THE generel meta survivor perk build

btw i woukd prefer playing perks like kinred and aftercare
    because it helps my solo qs teammates to better coordinate their actions and the whole situation
    but on the one hand
    when i play kindred they continue playing this as dumb as possible
    and if i play aftercare there's the thing with the hooking ^^ i mean yea i'll always bind a survivor on me but
    for solo q's its SO ######### important that we can see each other and each other us
    because it gives us what SWFS have and this makes it possible to not dumbas in every meme-bubba

but like i said, the weakness of aftercare is too high mostly and the way you can activate it is too strict
    i hope they will add a perk for solo q's like aftercare, just much more comfortable ^^

sry for this
    if you want to see some crazy perk builds: youtube: monto
    hes playing hex:ruin
    to slow down the game

JUST A LIL BIT

• flying__8lack
    flying__8lack Member Posts: 19

I prefer Jake with:

Iron will, Lithe, spine chill, bond

killer( wraith): mostly you only need BBQ, anything that help track survivors.

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355

My current most used builds are:

Killer as Wraith: BBQ, NC, Sloppy butcher and Thanatophobia.

Survivor as Ash: SC, Sprint Burst, MoM and Adrenaline.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

Survivor has been

Prove thyself, WGLF, Balanced Landing and Empathy. I find this covers all bases, from point generation, doing gens, altruism and chases!

Killer depends on who.

I have bbq3 p3 on all killers, but otherwise, brutal strength, M&A, distressing and surveillance all make an appearance. However, due to colour blindness, I have to run Bloodhound on all killers or I can't chase!