Survivor tier list from killer mains

Yes I know that survivors are just skins and anybody can use any perk. But lets be honest, there is still a survivor tier list. I'm more concerned about a Nea than a Quentin, Steve and Nancy don't scare me (yet), Ash is no threat any more and threads have been posted previously on how all Jakes are all useless.

What is your survivor tier list?

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

S Tier: Claudette, Nea

A Tier: Meg, Laurie, Kate

B Tier: Ace, David King

C Tier: Dwight, Feng, Adam

D tier: Tapp, Jane, Bill, Jake, Jeff, Ash

F Tier: Quentin

I think Dwight gets a bad reputation, I think he is a solid C tier player. I have never know a Quentin give me any both. I'm not sure about the 2 new characters though.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

Idk about quality of play much yet, but I find Nancy players to be the new Claudettes in terms of immersion and Steve players to be the new suicidal david kings that either seem to have no clue what they're doing or be really strong survivors.

Time will tell in truth, however.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

@BlueFang - Wish I knew about that before making my post. Ash at the top and Nea at the bottom though!

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,241

Nothing scares me more than an Ace in a pink shirt.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Y'all underestimate us Jane players

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Kate for the overall looks.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Most Jane players I encounter tend to play like they're playing with one hand.

• ajbustetter
    ajbustetter Member Posts: 70

Tbh I have an complete and utter hatred of Dwights. I got matched up in a game with 3 purple and a red rank Dwight when i first started playing killer. I was a baby spirit with no head phones no idea what i was doing and it was the asylum map......It was bad to say the least so Dwight hits the top of my tier list at sss for absolute hatred. followed by Nea, Laurie, Jane, Meg, and anything not standard Ace skin at A tier these usually give me the most work as killer. Bill at B alone(borrowed saves) and I suppose I would put everyone else at C as i dont really notice a difference in play or game impact from anyone running anything else.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155
  • BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    edited September 2019

I tend to heavily dislike Nea and especially Feng players due to personal experience

9 times out of 10 they are usually hook farmers, toxic, boring meta slaves, and just annoying to against

Especially Feng lately because her popularity has risen through the roof so she's without the most bland character to go against now

Ash is awesome, everyone who says otherwise is a heretic

• Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247

I don't know who's at the top (Feng main myself), but I know Laurie Strode is at the bottom. I have yet to meet a nice Laurie Strode.

• MemberBerry
    MemberBerry Member Posts: 394
    edited September 2019

Efficiency wise:

S: Ace, Claudette, Jane (thiccbutt is best)

A: All female survivors with quieter breathing

B: All female survivors with louder breathing

C: Skinny male survivors

D: Bulky male survivors with quieter breathing

E-F: Bulky male survivors with loud breathing

Looks wise

S: Jane, Feng, Jeff, Kate

A: Nancy, Steve, Ace

B: Ash, Bill, Tapp, Adam,

C: Meg, Claudette, Dwight,

D: Jake, Laurie, David

E-F: Nea, Quentin (at least before the remodel)