Q&A: Stranger Things and 3.2.0

2»

Comments

• MysticAdvisor
    MysticAdvisor Member Posts: 453

Will you add more objectives to the game or at least add on to the current generators?

• Sovas
    Sovas Member Posts: 2

Why is the new dlc so much more expensive than the rest? It's just 1 more survivor

• SlysJore
    SlysJore Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2019

Buff the Demogorgon please its to low. Gen Rush with Ruin is real

• tamugotchi
    tamugotchi Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2019

Any chances of improving/reverting the new hair textures? It looks fuzzy and see-through on pretty much all settings (especially on low), I can see some characters bald heads through their hair & a lot of them don't look like the same hairs I purchased before the update :(

• TheJaguarPlays
    TheJaguarPlays Member Posts: 7

You guys added new materials which I am really happy with, but there are still some problems with them, best example to see it is nea's default head, the hair now is really pixely and transparent.

• cperin
    cperin Member Posts: 2

Will the dbd ost dlc on steam be updated with all the chapter and event themes?

• acquiescence
    acquiescence Member Posts: 1

Feng Min's hair got toned down from rich black to dark grey, can we have it back to rich black please?

• A_Random_Nerd
    A_Random_Nerd Member Posts: 17

Are we going to see changes to Leatherface in the future? His power compared to other killers is extremely weak considering he has a normal terror radius and his chainsaw is most of the time used to down 1 survivor at a time. The way his chainsaw is designed kinda encourages camping to get multiple survivors downed at once. And besides, no one likes going against an insidious basement leatherface.

• Urgaan
    Urgaan Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2019

The achievement So Alone does not appear to be working for me, I've repaired every generator on the map at least once (including the portal room and the room upstairs) but I never get the achievement when I escape. I'm on pc, am I doing something wrong or is it bugged?

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited September 2019

Which killers are you guys considering for the undetectable status?

• xXSilentWraithXx
    xXSilentWraithXx Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2019

I have a question just to cure my own curiosity. Yesterday on September 17th the Stranger Things update went live. The DLC however was nowhere to be found on Steam. Then just shortly after I'd updated I checked the DBD in game shop and saw the DLC, I clicked it and it went to the steam store with the Stranger Things DLC for $11.99 USD. My question then is why wasn't I able to find it on Steam but it appeared on the in game store?

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 598

Is there any reason why did you guys removed the survivor/killer switch button? Do you also plan to bring that back? I don't want to go back to main menu to switch between the two.

• irishbutcher
    irishbutcher Member Posts: 77

Why is feng's hair on low settings extremely pixelated? And can you guys look into it?

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

What other ideas you had for the demogoron? Or was the idea we have now the original one?

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    edited September 2019

This would be extra work, like a lot and couldn't work on some maps, but can't the Demo. use the portals on walls, sides of hills and such? So it wouldn't just be on the ground?

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited September 2019

When do you guys plan to actually make pallets on Hawkins that killers actually kick instead of bloodlusting it's literally like reworked game when it first came out the map is terrible and extremely unfun for survivor.

Skill really does not matter on that map as almost 90% of the pallets a killer just holds W.

• phantasmal
    phantasmal Member Posts: 144

Is there a Splinter offering for the Demogorgon? Or has the splinter idea been completely abandoned/forgotten?

• DrVeloxcity
    DrVeloxcity Member Posts: 301

Will you ever add lobby or post-game chat to consoles?

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322

What happened to hair? It's more transparent and sometimes disappears when looking at it from certain angles.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

Can we have anything yet about the archives and the rift (upcoming middle-chapter) like the price or any info?

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Why does Fixated require being uninjured while Urban Evasion, a perk that previously had this requirement, does not?

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited September 2019

Why is Demogorgons center top "flesh flap" significantly smaller than the rest of his "flesh flaps?" Was this a design choice? Or was there some limitation that prevented all of the flaps from being the same size?

Post edited by FireHazard on
  • Gam1ngga5tly
    Gam1ngga5tly Member Posts: 129

Does the overcharge perk combine with surge?

• TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250

What exactly is the advantage/buff of adding oblivious to sleeping survivors with the Nightmare? I actually am confused on how it makes him any stronger.

• reds0r
    reds0r Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019

Why does the object of obsession fully see Freddy in a dream? Will this be fixed?

Post edited by reds0r on
  • Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862

I heard somewhere that Steve and Nancy are not voiced by their original TV series actor / actress (Joe Keery and Natalia Dyer). Can you confirm this? If it is true who are the voices behind the characters in Dead By Daylight?

I've been really confused and honestly perplexed by this decision when considering you were able to get Bruce Campbell himself to voice Ash Williams. Could you please shed some light on the situation and explain why they were not able to voice their own characters? It unfortunately takes away from my immersion and experience with the new DLC, seeing these characters look really similar to their real life counterparts, but not sounding anything alike (especially Steve).

I really hope this question gets answered, I really truly am extremely curious.

• VANOSS_FAN46
    VANOSS_FAN46 Member Posts: 1

Will there be future cosmetics for the stranger things characters

• Verzy
    Verzy Member Posts: 7

Are you guys planning on revoicing Steve? Steve’s SFX sound so lazy and bad that it doesn’t even sound like he’s in pain or anything. He sounds like a kid going through puberty who has never once tried voice acting in his life. Especially when he’s placed on a hook. It’s just sad.

• Lithuanian
    Lithuanian Member Posts: 141

Will the be an info line saying If a player is playing killer or in lobby with 2/4 survivors??

That would be reaaaallly useful

• Just_Playing
    Just_Playing Member Posts: 156
    edited September 2019

Are cosmetics comming soon for lizenz killers ???

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535

My only Question is why Ghost Face and Wraith don't have Undetectable, when OoO hurts them the most?

• Jmr22604
    Jmr22604 Member Posts: 1

Which killers are you planning to give a big buff or nerf on the power?

• Mommyyyyy
    Mommyyyyy Member Posts: 1

Will you ever release Nancy Wheeler with the bat outfit?

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

Why does dying light still give the obsession so many benefits despite the fact they no longer have a massive target on them?

Immunity to the slowdown.

Reduce chance of becoming the priority target due to losing the effects of dying light if they die

Increase speed of altruistic actions

I can understand having one or two of these factors but all of them at once makes you obsession for too safe with no downsides.

• DarkPit
    DarkPit Member Posts: 87

Are there going to come out other availabile cosmetics for licenced characters who dont have any right now like Laurie and Michael and are there other cosmetics going to be added to Tapp Pig Ghostface and Ash?

• bomb1720
    bomb1720 Member Posts: 428

i thought the bloodweb was going to be changed with the new chaptor? where you get more choice of which perks you want to buy?

• oilersfan91
    oilersfan91 Member Posts: 1

Will all killers receive their own unique terror radius sound?

• Ace_trainerJosh
    Ace_trainerJosh Member Posts: 16

Why does the new dying light still have the negative effect of obsession having faster action speeds?

• Any plans to rework the killers who have become outclassed by other killers? Clown in particular is just a weaker Freddy right now, and could use some love.

• then4321
    then4321 Member Posts: 234

Are you planning on having a unique event for the Stranger Things DLC? If not, will there be one in the near future?

• Mrjuice
    Mrjuice Member Posts: 94

Is there going to be more balance changes in future patches?

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
    edited September 2019

@Peanits @Patricia @not_Queen An important question, since when you are asleep as a survivor you have the state (oblivius), if the survivor has the perk "object of obsession" do you see Freddy since there is no radius of terror? Since now lullaby is not considered as radius of terror, can you see the killer with the perk or ... is it a bug?

• Djghostylibra
    Djghostylibra Member Posts: 28

With these new hair materials, some hairs look nice while others still look off and weird. Is this being looked into? Will we also be getting hair physics back eventually? Or at least have an option to enable them?

• Fireup_2_OP
    Fireup_2_OP Member Posts: 8

Are there any plans to nerf Prove Thyself or any nerf to generators? Just asking because it is operation health after all and that is a hugely unbalanced part in the game

• Markiespud
    Markiespud Member Posts: 1

Will we get to see any new cosmetics for Nancy, Steve or the Demogorgon? Or will they be treated the same as other liscenced dlcs?

• Hazlanz
    Hazlanz Member Posts: 1

Do you plan on merging We're Gonna Live Forever with something like Dark Sense? Just to give a reason for the extra blood point perk much like BBQ and Chilli. Every unhook you see the killers aura for 5 seconds etc. Gain a stack up to 100% extra bp.

• ODpls
    ODpls Member Posts: 1

Will there ever be other characters from the same chapter/licensing being released? For example Chief Hopper played a significant role in the show which I believe has become one of the fan favorites and would be an awesome addition to DbD

• Brankßer
    Brankßer Member Posts: 52

Are Natalia Dyer and Joe Keery the voice actors for Nancy Wheeler and Steve Harrington in Dbd?

This discussion has been closed.