The DC after survs exit the games.

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

6 times this has happened, all yesterday....is there anyone else experiencing this? like as soon as you exit the gates, the killer dcs??? i dont get it....i mean yes some baby killers or baby dbd players will do it....but i mean can someone please explain it to me? why dc when everyone has left? and has anyone else experienced it?

Comments

• Hellz_Minion666
    Hellz_Minion666 Member Posts: 33

Ya I've seen it I dont understand forfeiting your BP tho. Makes no sense to me. They get mad and DC to punish the survivors but you waited to long and just punish yourself.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

yeah it's so strange....i mean, least take your points with you what ever you got, it's better then nothing....the killer is punishing themself.....it's mind boggling lol

• Hellz_Minion666
    Hellz_Minion666 Member Posts: 33

@Mushwin I'm sure there intent is to screw the survivors with the DC as it leaves them with no points and takes the offering, (and items 99% of the time) leaving the survivor with a ######### game like the killer felt they got.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

Best one I had was when a rank 1 spirit raged quit after all four of us escaped. Probably wasn't use to losing that badly with Spirit. LOL.

Any other killer and I would feel bad for them. Might even send them a message after the game "hey man, gg. No need to give up. I have bad games too. TBH We got a little lucky" or "it wasn't the best map for killer."

But making a Spirit rage quit just makes my day, especially a red rank one because they are so obnoxious.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Yup, it's been happening to me constantly lately. Ever since I hit red ranks again. It happened before then but not nearly as much. I lose everything every time, too.

• BlowHard74728
    BlowHard74728 Member Posts: 60

I've been noticing killers DC when the game is over already, I for one am assuming it's a bug. At least that's what I thought it seems to have started happening out of nowhere right after the new dlc came out.

• GregTheEgg
    GregTheEgg Member Posts: 34

Trying to avoid that one second of post game chat where to survs can get in a quick "gg ez"

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Just means you got in their head enough to make them forefit(?) their bloodpoints.

• FishFry247
    FishFry247 Member Posts: 696

Just made them upset is it most likely