A story of a pissed Surv

Options
MusicBox
MusicBox Member Posts: 33
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

A few min ago i just had a mind ######### by a salty AS FUUUUCK~ surv
Well it was a 3v1 game but like its not like i make one not connect at all
They found the ruin quite soon but when i got my hand on Laurie she rage quit on my hands i did't even get to hook her :(
Then it was a fight against with Tap with obsesion n decive strike (Mehhh) chased for 5 min n said fck it and a wounderfull bare chested david came by my way .
I got him hooked set few traps (hag) so my darling won't feel lonley got my hands on tap hooked him and that how the end chat looked like : Enjoy~

Comments

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

Why would you even post this?

Camping in a 2v1? Yeah, I'm sure ya good.

• MusicBox
    edited July 2018
    Options

no i wasn't camping i simply set traps as hag n went looking for tap
    If it a 2v1 n 1 is on hook ofc am gonna look for the other one so he won't escape trough a hatch
    (no he did not deserve the hatch did't touch the gens even for 1 sec )

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

Don't mind the Trolls. Sad when a survivor gets salty because they get hooked. Whoop-de-do...

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

I don't think you're allowed to post things like this that show the names of others, dude. You can get banned for naming and shaming if you don't take this down or, at least, hide their name.

• MusicBox
    Options

He gave me a mind ######### of the day .
    Its like what am supposed to do give him a free exit or something cuz 1 did't connect n 1 rage quit after begin down once .
    LIke what u want me to do its not my fault they left ( i did chat with them and said leave or i make u lose everything)
    Like am an undestending guy but like what does this guy thinks is kinda wierd .
    I play surv as well n when am 3v1 am not happy but ######### i have to deal with it n when its a billy i feel like SHIIIIIT stealth mode activeted but thats my way of dealing with it i guess.

• MusicBox
    Options

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I don't think you're allowed to post things like this that show the names of others, dude. You can get banned for naming and shaming if you don't take this down or, at least, hide their name.

Well its steam he can change his name when ever am shaming anyone its just fine i can get the name disaapear no problem
    its not that much for me

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    edited July 2018
    Options
    They’re not salty because they got hooked... they’re salty because the killer is still greedy for kills even after having the obvious unfair advantage of only having 2 people.

The Laurie most likely rage quitted because she knew she was going to lose but go ahead and keep acting like entitled scum. It fits you and messes up the good reputation of polite killers
    Post edited by PinkEricka on
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    enjoyable read.  thank you for posting this.  some people live for reporting things here, so they have been given a sense of purpose by this post.  
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

When I play killer and the match is 1v2 or 1v3 I dont go easy. Im there to kill and go to the next match. Only when theres 3 or more BPS I am willing to farm points but not for anything less.

• MusicBox
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    They’re not salty because they got hooked... they’re salty because the killer is still greedy for kills even after the obvious unfair advantage they have of only having 2 people.

The Laurie most likely rage quitted because when knew she was going to lose but go ahead and keep acting like entitled scum. It fits you and messes up the good reputation of polite killers

Ur a surv mian then probly
    Like what am supposed to de rank cuz its 3v1 ?
    He rage quit cuz he wanted to , Tap was playing as a bait and david was doing gens no ######### talk he simply left the lobby .
    And i say hail that daivd if i have a bad match got caught as 1st begin hooked n foced its life i don't get a discounts from other killers cuz it happen that they ,,have'' advantage i won few games as 3 v 1 its hard true but its not impossible u don't need to be swf to win n wining that way feel very good .
    U wnet trough hell and u survived , that why i play surv to feel that fear of the killer to be scared .

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    They’re not salty because they got hooked... they’re salty because the killer is still greedy for kills even after the obvious unfair advantage they have of only having 2 people.

The Laurie most likely rage quitted because when knew she was going to lose but go ahead and keep acting like entitled scum. It fits you and messes up the good reputation of polite killers

Since Survivors currently have an unfair advantage, they should just allow themselves to be killed.

That's what you sound like (in reverse).

• PinkEricka
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

He rage quit cuz he wanted to , Tap was playing as a bait and david was doing gens no ######### talk he simply left the lobby .
    And i say hail that daivd if i have a bad match got caught as 1st begin hooked n foced its life i don't get a discounts from other killers cuz it happen that they ,,have'' advantage i won few games as 3 v 1 its hard true but its not impossible u don't need to be swf to win n wining that way feel very good .
    U wnet trough hell and u survived , that why i play surv to feel that fear of the killer to be scared .

If you farm with them, you won’t de-rank.. I can not understand anything that you are saying right now because your spelling and grammar is horrible.

Either you’re 12 or English is not your native language, I’m hoping that you just don’t speak good English because If you’re like 12 then you really don’t need to be playing this game
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Greedy for kills?!
    Look, I've been generous to survivors when 1 or 2 disconnected at the start. I let them farm and escape.
    My reward? "Noob killer! Couldn't even kill us when one missed! Get rekt!" or "I made a video about you farming. Enjoy your ban!"

No, thx! Better end the game quickly and get to the new one, than wasting my time with ungrateful #########.
  • MusicBox
    edited July 2018
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

If you farm with them, you won’t de-rank.. I can not understand anything that you are saying right now because your spelling and grammar is horrible.

Either you’re 12 or English is not your native language, I’m hoping that you just don’t speak good English because If you’re like 12 then you really don’t need to be playing this game

Dude ur begin salty now , that gramam is not that horrible simply read slowly n carefully set wrod together .
    And no english is not my native language and i my gramma is bad cuz i used to write very fast n dun need to spell check anything ~ Meeh
    And farming its kinda like cheating the system but if they would run Bloody party fine but as u can see none of them got that as offering

And i don't get ur point of view cuz 1 DC n 1 Rage quit i supposed to give them 2 pip's get 1 myself risk myself geting reported . what next am supposed to wipe thier asses after they ######### on a killer next time cuz they have an disadvantage~

• Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203
    Options

Just curious. With your logic, you would still try extremely hard if only one person spawned in the lobby, right? Because that's fair?

• MusicBox
    Options

@Asssthetic said:
    Just curious. With your logic, you would still try extremely hard if only one person spawned in the lobby, right? Because that's fair?

I know i would try to win as surv with that .
    Sounds hard n i like stuff that ain't easy to archive
    I almost had a game like that cuz the 2 surv was waiting till the killer get a hook on so he can run trough the hatch .I almost did a gen but the killer got me at the end n the 2nd dude escape trough the hatch not doing gen's .
    I play both sides
    Surv for the thrill n killer for the chill
    I can understand ur point of view but i would not go easy on myself either .
    Even if that would be 1v1.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

@MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Dude ur begin salty now , that gramam is not that horrible simply read slowly n carefully set wrod together .
    And no english is not my native language and i my gramma is bad cuz i used to write very fast n dun need to spell check anything ~ Meeh
    And farming its kinda like cheating the system but if they would run Bloody party fine but as u can see none of them got that as offering

And i don't get ur point of view cuz 1 DC n 1 Rage quit i supposed to give them 2 pip's get 1 myself risk myself geting reported . what next am supposed to wipe thier asses after they ######### on a killer next time cuz they have an disadvantage~

You don't have to outright farm , the Survivors just want a chance to get some points in that situation.

Not be camped to death.

• PinkEricka
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Okay, then you’re underage and playing this game. I can literally tell by the way you’re typing. This game is +17. You should NOT be playing this game at all. 
  • MusicBox
    Options

@Tizzle said:

@MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

You don't have to outright farm , the Survivors just want a chance to get some points in that situation.

Not be camped to death.

I did't camp anyone Q.Q
    n i think david got some point i bet he got a safe pip after geting 1.5 gen's done n cleasing my hex ruin
    If i play against a swf with high ranks (ppl with lower then 5 n few with other with 10 /16) they got the advantage cuz of the comunication n cooperation they don't need bound or epathy to see each other

• PinkEricka
    Options
    Tsulan said:

Greedy for kills?!
    Look, I've been generous to survivors when 1 or 2 disconnected at the start. I let them farm and escape.
    My reward? "Noob killer! Couldn't even kill us when one missed! Get rekt!" or "I made a video about you farming. Enjoy your ban!"

No, thx! Better end the game quickly and get to the new one, than wasting my time with ungrateful #########.
    I understand that. I’ve never once had that happened to me after farming with an unbalanced team of survivors, I always get a thank you. I guess it’s very more toxic on PC. 

I wish you luck in your future matches as killer, whenever I play as killer, a vein pops in my head when I get teabagged.
  • MusicBox
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Okay, then you’re underage and playing this game. I can literally tell by the way you’re typing. This game is +17. You should NOT be playing this game at all. 

Dude u want to see my ID or something
    my age is not ur point of interest
    Are u going for anything u can find to just not get my point or the other killers ?
    I am over 20 so even in most countrys i can drink somke what ever .Salty salty

• PinkEricka
    edited July 2018
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Are u going for anything u can find to just not get my point or the other killers ?

Ok then, why are you typing like you’re autistic? You post a thread showcasing survivors being pissed at you for being unfair along with your terrible grammar and spelling and expect people to laugh along side you and agree that they’re “salty”...

Thats not cool, dude.

Post edited by PinkEricka on
  • MusicBox
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Ok then, why are you typing like your autistic? You post a thread showcasing survivors being pissed at you for being unfair along with your terrible grammar and spelling and expect people to laugh along side you and agree that they’re “salty”...

Thats not cool, dude.

i did't post that cuz i wanted to shame him
    But i don't get his mindset .And how i made it unfair i had nothing to do with the not connected dude n the dc dude .How is that my fault that 2 ppl were not in the game .
    As with my gramma Meh u can make fun of it won't hurt me i know terrible i like that way ~
    N why u degrate autistic ppl they can well write better in eng if its their native/non native language .
    The threat was posted to Show how some ppl act , n i wanted to some way to help when i get maybe another match like that in future ~.
    Leave my gramma alone ~ or i will rick roll ya ~(YES I MEAN IT ) that won't prove anything what the threat was about ( no it was not about my gramma {and if u see it that way not bad i would like to see it that way Sadly i dun })
    And i should write how i want even if its a broken as something very broken ~
    Writerts have their own style , Mine is a very bad gramma u just have to accept that <3

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232
    Options

Well the english language has been utterly butchered in that post match chat and I feel quite stupid for trying to read it. I will say though this is quite immature kiddie stuff and has no place on the forum or in the game either. Not sure why you felt like bragging about this was a good idea?

• PinkEricka
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Ok then, why are you typing like your autistic? You post a thread showcasing survivors being pissed at you for being unfair along with your terrible grammar and spelling and expect people to laugh along side you and agree that they’re “salty”...

Thats not cool, dude.

i did't post that cuz i wanted to shame him
    But i don't get his mindset .And how i made it unfair i had nothing to do with the not connected dude n the dc dude .How is that my fault that 2 ppl were not in the game .
    As with my gramma Meh u can make fun of it won't hurt me i know terrible i like that way ~
    N why u degrate autistic ppl they can well write better in eng if its their native/non native language .
    The threat was posted to Show how some ppl act , n i wanted to some way to help when i get maybe another match like that in future ~.
    Leave my gramma alone ~ or i will rick roll ya ~(YES I MEAN IT ) that won't prove anything what the threat was about ( no it was not about my gramma {and if u see it that way not bad i would like to see it that way Sadly i dun })
    And i should write how i want even if its a broken as something very broken ~
    Writerts have their own style , Mine is a very bad gramma u just have to accept that <3

Now you’re just flat out lying. You’re title name is belittling them and you’re showcasing their comments. Yes, it isn’t your fault that they started out with 2 or 3 survivors but from what I’m reading, you played unfair. You were being way too greedy for the kill when there was only 2 or 3 survivors in the match. That’s not fair at all, especially when they’re left with an extra gen. 

Go ahead and feel proud of how you’re typing, I’m not the one that’s looking stupid.
  • Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    They’re not salty because they got hooked... they’re salty because the killer is still greedy for kills even after having the obvious unfair advantage of only having 2 people.

The Laurie most likely rage quitted because she knew she was going to lose but go ahead and keep acting like entitled scum. It fits you and messes up the good reputation of polite killers

what kind of incoherent nonsense did you just spew.

how was the killer greedy for killing them which is his objective? none of what you says makes any sense.

should he had let them go? thats not his objective. did he camp them? no, and even if he did its allowed. did he tunnel them? nothing so far appears that he did.

so what exactly are you babbling about? how exactly is he greedy?

whats he supposed to do?

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Asssthetic said:

if everyone DC'ed except one guy during the game, id try as hard as ever to kill him. because the faster he dies, the faster we can both get out of this crap game that the DC'ers left us in.

beside, again, its his objective. If they DC, well that sucks, but im still supposed to murder the last guy. so by all means, i intend to do just that.

what i dont understand about survivors is, if they have a ######### game, or a good game for that matter, why must they always take it out on the killer.

i never trashtalk my killer when i play survivor. i dont, and cannot at all, understand why people feel the need to be an ######### in the chat after the game ends.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    when i get dcs, i usually let the survivors farm while i hook them a few times, then let them go.

because sportsmanship
  • PinkEricka
    edited July 2018
    Options

@PinkEricka said:

how was the killer greedy for killing them which is his objective? none of what you says makes any sense.

should he had let them go? thats not his objective. did he camp them? no, and even if he did its allowed. did he tunnel them? nothing so far appears that he did.

whats he supposed to do?

I spew an opinion and the truth.

From what I’m reading, he went in extreme tryhard mode just for 2 or 3 survivors. It is not necessary and it is not fair to them because he practically hogged literally ALL the points.

He is not greedy for completing his objective, he is greedy for being extremely tryhard when they already have an unfair advantage.

Then he resorts to posting this thread belittling them and claiming the survivors to be “salty” because he won nonetheless expecting us to congratulate him and laugh at the comments with him. They’re “salty” because they had an extremely unfair advantage. He could’ve just farmed with them or let them at least get some points before he kills them all.
  • MusicBox
    edited July 2018
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    Beardedragon said:

@PinkEricka said:

whats he supposed to do?

From what I’m reading, he went in extreme tryhard mode just for 2 or 3 survivors. It is not necessary and it is not fair to them because he practically hogged literally ALL the points.

He is not greedy for completing his objective, he is greedy for being extremely tryhard when they already have an unfair advantage.

Then he resorts to posting this thread belittling them and claiming the survivors to be “salty” because he won nonetheless expecting us to congratulate him and laugh at the comments with him. They’re “salty” because they had an extremely unfair advantage. He could’ve just farmed with them or let them at least get some points before he kills them all.

No caling me a noob that i camp that suck is surly not salt .
    I did not try hard trust me playing hag is not near try hard as playing nurse or any killer that are on TOP Tier
    I try my best to kill surv any game that my objective end of story (they might be my frends outside the game they won't get an free ticked out of jail card)
    Farming is seen as cheating in my eyes n in true its cheating the system cuz ur not playing the game as it supposed to be played , u make a deal lets have a cake n eat a cake .
    This game does not have a way to speak with the killer so its not intened to ask the killer for a farming round.
    Since the game started it was 4 lobby so i had played a fair n square game .I did not camp i did not tunnel i used a bit of brain to think what i should do as a killer to complete my goal without begin a ..no skill killer''

• PinkEricka
    edited July 2018
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:
    Beardedragon said:

@PinkEricka said:

whats he supposed to do?

I did not try hard trust me playing hag is not near try hard as playing nurse or any killer that are on TOP Tier
    I try my best to kill surv any game that my objective end of story (they might be my frends outside the game they won't get an free ticked out of jail card)
    Farming is seen as cheating in my eyes n in true its cheating the system cuz ur not playing the game as it supposed to be played , u make a deal lets have a cake n eat a cake .
    This game does not have a way to speak with the killer so its not intened to ask the killer for a farming round.

They insulted you like that  because you went full on tryhard when they didn’t stand a chance to begin with, like I said the first couple of times. Why can’t you seem to get that through your head?

I literally just played against Hag and she had an EXTREME much needed buff. She’s more faster and her trap setting time is crazy. Nurse is a very hard killer to play and requires actual skill and predictablity so I wouldn’t really call Nurse mains tryhard...

I’m not talking down on you because you’re completing your objective as a killer. I’m talking down on you because you decided to be a huge tryhard against survivors who weren’t even going to win in the first place. I wouldn’t call your win a well earned one, tbh.

Also, Farming is only against the rules when you intentionally work with the Killer to feed points off of the rest of the survivors. If you farm with everyone and no one has a problem with it, it’s completely okay.

• Lowbei
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:
    Beardedragon said:

@PinkEricka said:

whats he supposed to do?

Since the game started it was 4 lobby so i had played a fair n square game .I did not camp i did not tunnel i used a bit of brain to think what i should do as a killer to complete my goal without begin a ..no skill killer''

you can attempt to justify it all you want, but you are just embarrassing yourself further.

its a 4v1 game. when one doesnt load, or dcs from the start, it becomes a question of “do you care more about honor, or bloodpoints?”

you clearly values bloodpoints over honor, thus you were treated as such afterwards.

do not be dishonorable and then expect people to say gg
  • MusicBox
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Beardedragon said:

@PinkEricka said:

whats he supposed to do?

you can attempt to justify it all you want, but you are just embarrassing yourself further.

its a 4v1 game. when one doesnt load, or dcs from the start, it becomes a question of “do you care more about honor, or bloodpoints?”

you clearly values bloodpoints over honor, thus you were treated as such afterwards.

I do not expect a gg but the ######### talk was pointless from the toxic surv
    If i value bp i would farm DUH~.
    Can u give me a dev word that farming is something they won't ban u for then .
    Its a choice for a killer to let farm or end quick .(I guess am a bad guy then )
    A sec ago i had a match when 2 ppl dc'd after 10 sec in the game so it was Me a frendly dude vs a nurse
    we were playing like any surv would and did the gen's as we could if was the killer choice to either finish it or farm.
    Any option is valid .(but i don't feel good about farming maybe next time i will do so )
    So game was 2v1 5 gens 1 hex ruin 1 nurse we did play for 10 min as 2 to get 1 gen both of us got hooked once when the killer decied to farm with us .His choice i would not be mad if he would not we were trying ur best to at least get 2 gen's so 1 of us could get the hatch
    proof~:{ and as u can see surv will profit way more than the killer from farming}

• Lowbei
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@Lowbei said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Beardedragon said:

@PinkEricka said:

whats he supposed to do?

Its a choice for a killer to let farm or end quick .(I guess am a bad guy then )
    A sec ago i had a match when 2 ppl dc'd after 10 sec in the game so it was Me a frendly dude vs a nurse
    we were playing like any surv would and did the gen's as we could if was the killer choice to either finish it or farm.
    Any option is valid .(but i don't feel good about farming maybe next time i will do so )
    So game was 2v1 5 gens 1 hex ruin 1 nurse we did play for 10 min as 2 to get 1 gen both of us got hooked once when the killer decied to farm with us .His choice i would not be mad if he would not we were trying ur best to at least get 2 gen's so 1 of us could get the hatch
    proof~:{ and as u can see surv will profit way more than the killer from farming}

so the killer had mercy on you and proved everyones point. cool gg
  • PinkEricka
    Options
    MusicBox said:

@Lowbei said:
    MusicBox said:

@PinkEricka said:

Beardedragon said:

@PinkEricka said:

whats he supposed to do?

I do not expect a gg but the ######### talk was pointless from the toxic surv

I can not read your gibberish. Oh my god, literally learn how to spell and have actual grammar. I couldn’t make out the situation you tried to explain. All I got from it was that y’all were farming and then to the false point that survivors get more points when they’re not farming. If you’re a proper adult, please take the time to explain what your point is in a clear NON-GIBBERISH manner.
  • MusicBox
    Options

Dude dude due
    u got a spit persoanlity u just said : ..So the killer had mercy on you u both got point gg cool
    n now this .
    Dude rylly what ur problem .
    I play games to relax .
    1-Farming is in favor of the surv
    2-Its the killer choice if he want to do it or not (farm)
    3-The killer is blamed for doing what he supposed to do
    4- Surv can try their hardest as i did in that game until he deiced to farm
    5-Surv don't killers to hold thier hands cuz one of them rage quits cuz they see so fit.
    They either can dc like the rest / play like they should / Hope the killer wants to farm
    You are on the surv side n try to bash me for not begin Mr Nice .
    Hiting on my gramma age anything besides the topic is pointless
    I had shown how he acted if i could i would give u a whole match , but am not a yt/streamer i don't record my games .
    If ur going to still try go about grama etc etc just leave cuz u simply don't add anything to it .

• PinkEricka
    Options
    MusicBox said:

Dude dude due
    u got a spit persoanlity u just said : ..So the killer had mercy on you u both got point gg cool
    n now this .
    Dude rylly what ur problem .
    I play games to relax .
    1-Farming is in favor of the surv
    2-Its the killer choice if he want to do it or not (farm)
    3-The killer is blamed for doing what he supposed to do
    4- Surv can try their hardest as i did in that game until he deiced to farm
    5-Surv don't killers to hold thier hands cuz one of them rage quits cuz they see so fit.
    They either can dc like the rest / play like they should / Hope the killer wants to farm
    You are on the surv side n try to bash me for not begin Mr Nice .
    Hiting on my gramma age anything besides the topic is pointless
    I had shown how he acted if i could i would give u a whole match , but am not a yt/streamer i don't record my games .
    If ur going to still try go about grama etc etc just leave cuz u simply don't add anything to it .

I think it’s obvious that you’re not as old as you claim to be. Perhaps, Rocket league is the game that best suits you...
  • Jeeperrs
    Jeeperrs Member Posts: 46
    Options

If your a survivor and get a bad game just DC, its not a big deal. I always DC when I get a freddy match or match on the Game map with freddy. If people DC or the Killer is toxic I DC. I also block toxic killers now and killers that main Freddy on the Game Map. My games usually get better and there are good decent killers to go up against. Especially now with the new crap update. Just DC, if you get banned or something start a new profile its not a big deal. They spend all their time moderating these forums anyway to get anything done. They even said in their thursday vid that they just dont have enough resources to do everything.

• PinkEricka
    Options
    Jeeperrs said:

If your a survivor and get a bad game just DC, its not a big deal. I always DC when I get a freddy match or match on the Game map with freddy. If people DC or the Killer is toxic I DC. I also block toxic killers now and killers that main Freddy on the Game Map. My games usually get better and there are good decent killers to go up against. Especially now with the new crap update. Just DC, if you get banned or something start a new profile its not a big deal. They spend all their time moderating these forums anyway to get anything done. They even said in their thursday vid that they just dont have enough resources to do everything.

Um, it’s not okay to DC in the start/middle of the match, it screws over your team also denying the killer BP’s that he is working hard to get. You must have 0 skills as a survivor if you DC when you get a really good killer. You should be ashamed.

Freddy is an easy killer to go against but he can be a living hell when he’s constantly camping and tunneling

If you want to DC, do it when you’re DOH and just so happen to go down right in front of a hook that way you at least bought time for your team. Although, if you still decide to DC instead of giving the killer his rightful last sacrifice, you would only be denying yourself the points..

• MusicBox
    Options

@Jeeperrs said:

As u said surv can DC if they want to avoid such a match thats true .
    Some will try to play it even if its harder and i think going against a good killer is fun its interesting u can learn
    u will adapt how u face them .
    I can't fight freddy i might have bad ear to pick out his jumping rope girl sound
    i don't dc matches with him cuz i like the challenge .Even if i face 3v1 when the killer is shape cuz its hard to find him at the start n he can sneak behind u before u notice it .
    This new patch i like from the hag side its nice i have to play more of it to notice all of the changes
    I will play as surv as well but since i don't run exhaust perks i won't notice a change in that .
    Top surv players feel that those perks needed a little nerf cuz it was easier to run from the killer as long u knew what u were doing u could loop a killer till the perk is up again .
    Saw matches when 1 surv was chased by a killer untill 5 gen's were done it might be not a good killer but those perks were strong .