What are your favorite characters and why? Survivors and/or Killers

I'm just wondering what everyone's favorites are and why that is. My reasons are pretty simple. I really like the more stealth/surprise based killers. I like scaring the heck outta people and I'm total garbage in a chase. My main man Tapp is the only survivor I actually use. Again I'm total trash at chases so I try to stay immersed and just do the objective. As i really really hate Dwight I use Tapp.

Comments

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited September 2019

The demi la gorgon

Just come on, the guy as a butthole for a face, he can place buttholes on the map and use them to travel from butthole to butthole

What's not to love?

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

For survivors it'd be Ace or Kate, simply because I like how they look and some of their cosmetic options. Ace is also pretty quiet by default, which is nice. Special mention to Jeff for being pretty cool too.

For killers I find Huntress the most fun, but when it comes to the artsy side of things it'd be Demogorgon or Myers. I'm just a bit of a sucker for the unique sound design they've got going on, and they look good too. Spirit's almost up there too, very cool and well done design.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

The Demogorgon cause he's fun as hell to play as, the pounce hits are sooooooooo satisfying to land.

Steve cause Scoops Ahoy

Bill cause he looks amazing in P3

• ajbustetter
    ajbustetter Member Posts: 70

You get the up vote just for how much this made me laugh.

• ajbustetter

LOL I whiff sooooooooo bad with the pounce it should be on a gag reel.

I agree with scoops ahoy. Can't hate that fit.

I havent seen P3 Bill

• ajbustetter

Myers is becoming my favorite killer. I used to main spirit but I get bored easy so I was alternating between pig and spirit. Now I' having a lot of fun as Myers. I like Ace's cosmetics as well.

The huntress' hum is frightening and I think a really nice touch.

• ImKateDenson
    ImKateDenson Member Posts: 33

Kate & letherface ( cuz I like chainsaw massacre not cuz I like facecamp ######### ... )

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Killers (not ordered):

1. Doctor is very fun to play as and I love his power. His cosmetics are also badass.
    2. I love using Freddy's teleport to surprise Survivors. It's also really satisfying to trick Survivors with the Dream Pallets.
    3. I love using Demogorgon's power to control the gens and intercept Survivors. Using Shred is also very fun, I can't wait for 3.2.1 to come out so I can start breaking pallets with it. I also love the roar cooldown. Sometimes I'll find myself trying to imitate the Demogorgon's roar while playing.

Survivors (not ordered):

1. Laurie because I'm a big Halloween fan.
    2. Jeff because his cosmetics can make him look like Keanu Reeves from E3.
    3. Adam because he has a cosmetic set that looks like Killmonger from Black Panther.
  • ajbustetter

hahaha the kate is obvious. Now I havent dealt with face camping from leather face....I also dont see him a lot on xbox. So thats a thing? Leatherface face camps?

• CasualScrub
    CasualScrub Member Posts: 9

I like the Nurse 'cause she looks really creepy in a stereotypical ghost sense! She also has a really sad story. It reads like a proper campfire story, too.

I think I only ever got four kills as her once though... I'm not very good at Killer haha

Feng Min is my favourite Survivor, her default outfit, backstory and personality are cool and her perks fit my only redeemable skill (i.e.: repairing one or two gens before dying miserably lmao)

Nancy Wheeler is cool, too. Her perks are fun (idk if they're considered good by the playerbase though?) and I really enjoy Stranger Things so I just play her because she's a character I know already.

I've gotten one (1) kill as the Demogorgon but I play it for similar reasons.

• ajbustetter

I only played a single game as doctor but i get the appeal. Driving people insane is great! Watching people run around freaking out is hilarious! On the survivor end however the frustration i experience is extreme. For the same reason im garbage in a chase the random place ment of skill checks just destroys me lol I cant hit them.

Freddy pallets are great but question. do SWF or the perk ummmmm i forget what its called but it notifys you of toems and traps i think counter this heavily?

I will now investigate these cosmetics and see if i could pretend to be Keanu for a bit

We talking the movie or the comics?

• ajbustetter

Dont get discouraged! I was terrible at this game for like a month then it just clicked. Lets not even begin to go over how terrible i was. Killer survivor it didn't matter but once i found what felt i dunno right i guess i got a whole lot better and had way more fun. i still get clowned though not gonna lie.

I agree about Nurse but i think spirit is better imo. Nurse is hard to get down but once you do you will probably get ALOT of salt lol

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454

Survivors: Tapp and Ash

Tapp because I think he is a cool character. Ash because I am a fan of the evil dead movies and the Ash vs Evil dead show.

Killers: Freddy, Pig, Clown and Demogorgon

Freddy because he is an iconic character, I love the elm street movies and his new power is just great.

Pig because I like her power and oinks.

Clown because he is really fun to play as.

Demogorgon also because it is fun and also because it's good at making bloodpoints.

• CasualScrub
    CasualScrub Member Posts: 9

I joined the forum about half an hour ago so I dunno how replying works or what the proper formalities are yet but I wanna thank you for the encouragement!

If this ISN'T remotely how replying works then sorry

I think I've been pretty lucky in my experiences thus far. No killers rubbing salt in the wound and no survivors saying I need to git gud, been an overall pleasant experience, even when utterly embarrassing myself in front of friends lol

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

I think the cosmetics were similar to Keanu's E3 clothing.

Doctor is definitely very fun. I've been playing him since September 2017. It can be harder to do good with him at high ranks unfortunately.

Freddy's pallets can be hard countered by SWF and Small Game, but they also rely on memory and map knowledge. SWF players can still make a mistake and Small Game could also detect a nearby totem instead of the Dream Pallet. They also are wasting time if they throw them down outside of a chase. If you're chasing a Survivor while slugging another one and someone else is dropping your pallets, then that's three Survivors not on a gen. You set them up quickly and are not slowed while doing so.

• ajbustetter

Meh. Me neither I'm still new here too. Welcome to the forum!!! There are a ton of great people on here so just browse around you'll figure it out quick. Also dont be afraid to ask for help or tips. Again a lot of great people who are really helpful.

Thats great to hear you had a good experience so far my first game was against a pig who tbagged me on the down, hook, down again, dropped next to hook, and on the hook again. Got a GiTgUd message at the end.......twas hilarious as I find these reactions funny.