The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The new Hotfix is a HOT MESS!

Idk why after 3 years the dev's can't fix some problems without making a huge amount more. Since the new chapter dropped everything is screwed up. C'mon get your ######### right!

Comments

• Hellz_Minion666
    Hellz_Minion666 Member Posts: 33

I know and understand its hard and its difficult to get right. I'm not trying to discredit there efforts but you have a whole team of people and 3 years plus now experience. Just don't understand how fixing 20 things sets other things (that worked fine before) back to the drawing board.

• Xcheesemongrolx
    Xcheesemongrolx Member Posts: 115

Its not even that bad i haven't had any major issues yet

• Haz
    Haz Member Posts: 23

"everything is screwed up" How about something constructive. I was curious so I looked at this thread, but you tell us nothing.

• Hellz_Minion666
    Hellz_Minion666 Member Posts: 33

Do you not play? The lobbies take 5+ minutes to start a lobby as host as killer! Then another 5+ minutes to find all the survivors. On the survivor end your waiting 10+ minutes for a match you get disconnected from or your friend gets disconnected from if your trying swf. Game crashes forcing me onto the loading screen when loading into game saying I have to be connected to the internet to play but I'm still in a chat party with my friends. Resetting my daily's, resetting my progress.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828

Sometimes a big new update can come out and new bugs can be created. It’s better that devs do a hotfix other than no hotfix and we stay with even more bugs.

• NinoV1
    NinoV1 Member Posts: 382

Since the update my game has become unplayable on Xbox, can’t find any games or join my friends.

Literally can’t play