Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I honestly think the games doing a amazing job

DCgames
DCgames Member Posts: 40

Just earlier i saw a few discussions say things like survivor is unplayable and the new update broke the game honestly, as a survivor main myself, i love what they did to the game. If you disagree go ahead i wont stop you but all im saying is look at the facts. Before the update survivors were looping all game making the killers unable to play kill but now survivors are less op and less cocky meaning either faster chases or shorter loops (if the person is smart). this is something ive been waiting for in dbd the update the put survivors like me in are place and made us weaker then the supposed to be "over powered" kill.

Comments

• DCgames

see unlike you many people are salty or angry about the changes and im glad some people understand what im saying

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

Same here. Hasn't affected me and game feels finally more balanced. They have released a patch with excellent changes this time.

• DCgames

honestly as a survivor i still can loop pretty easily after the update it just the timing is extremely different and people should stop camping palates bc if the killer sees you there, they are going to down you (most likely)

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Except that Tinkerer is the best perk ever now. You dont have terror radius (the entire game) after the first time it prox.

• DCgames

Honestly i didn't expect this much feedback after making this post lol, Very unexpected.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

It's really funny to watch them cry and whinne.
    Those people are the same people that thought that if they boycotted the ptb the changes wouldn't be implemented.
    But all they did is throw away there chances to make the dev adjust stuff.

• DCgames

Is there a way to directly reply to specific people (im new to this stuff srry)

• DCgames

because i agree 100% with this Dragonredking fellow a lot

• Dragonredking

@DCgames said:

Either click quote or @+pseudo exemple

• DCgames

@Dragonredking said:

@DCgames said:

Either click quote or @+pseudo exemple

thinks that helps alot

• Dragonredking

You can also select some post and indicate that they answer your post but I don't know how doe

• DCgames

@Dragonredking said:
    You can also select some post and indicate that they answer your post but I don't know how doe

ok :3 thinks for the help dude

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@DCgames said:
    Just earlier i saw a few discussions say things like survivor is unplayable and the new update broke the game honestly, as a survivor main myself, i love what they did to the game. If you disagree go ahead i wont stop you but all im saying is look at the facts. Before the update survivors were looping all game making the killers unable to play kill but now survivors are less op and less cocky meaning either faster chases or shorter loops (if the person is smart). this is something ive been waiting for in dbd the update the put survivors like me in are place and made us weaker then the supposed to be "over powered" kill.

Well said. It makes the game a bit harder for survivors yes, but that is the point. They are not entitled to survive and do whatever the hell they want.

• DCgames

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@DCgames said:

Well said. It makes the game a bit harder for survivors yes, but that is the point. They are not entitled to survive and do whatever the hell they want.

Ive been waiting for someone to say that, the whole point of the game is that the killer will always over power 1 survivor but 4 survivors with good team work should all make it out alive. If your farming survivors camping pallets and purposefully getting in cases you dont deserve to win because your just putting your team at a disadvantage.

• DCgames

@DCgames said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@DCgames said:

Ive been waiting for someone to say that, the whole point of the game is that the killer will always over power 1 survivor but 4 survivors with good team work should all make it out alive. If your farming survivors camping pallets and purposefully getting in cases you dont deserve to win because your just putting your team at a disadvantage.

of course when i say that i know people will still do it but if you waste every pallet just because and you dont help your team of course your gonna die

• DCgames

also if yall would be kind enough to go check out my other discussion. id love to see others input on my opinion and i wanna see wat their opinion is.

• DCgames

@DCgames said:
    also if yall would be kind enough to go check out my other discussion. id love to see others input on my opinion and i wanna see wat their opinion is.

also already at 52 veiws omg im so popular lol jk

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I have to disagree with this whole thread in my opinion. They have not done amazing but I do think they've done a pretty good job so far they have done well and I'm looking forward to whats yet to come *cough**cough* delete nurse.
  • DCgames

@AshleyWB said:
    I have to disagree with this whole thread in my opinion. They have not done amazing but I do think they've done a pretty good job so far they have done well and I'm looking forward to whats yet to come *cough**cough* delete nurse.

honestly thx for your opinion but cough cough nurse needs a buff

• DCgames

@AshleyWB said:

shes very under powered by a new player she needs to be easily used so everyone can play her sadly shes hard to play as making nurse a rare killer and other killers like hillbilly populate all of dead by daylight.

• AshleyWB
    @DCgames I actually think billy needs a nerf most out of all killers. Too fast has most potential imo. If you're good at billy then theres little survivors can do. Killers in general need considerable buffs maybe the trapper one may now be fine. Freddy needs rework and pig is hopeless but is fun to play.
  • DCgames

@AshleyWB said:
    @DCgames I actually think billy needs a nerf most out of all killers. Too fast has most potential imo. If you're good at billy then theres little survivors can do. Killers in general need considerable buffs maybe the trapper one may now be fine. Freddy needs rework and pig is hopeless but is fun to play.

hags buff was actually helpful i was good as her before but know im really good sadly for the trapper only thing id say they changed thats good on him is his add ons

• DCgames

@AshleyWB said:

billy is used to often so a buff to other killers could fix that like Freddy should take like maybe 4 seconds to put you into dream world and pigs traps should be more fast at activation like maybe 2 minutes instead of 2 min 30 seconds plus her add ons for crouching are basically useless give her more trap add on honestly

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

Killer main here, and I have to say I had given up on this game 2 months ago but now they are reeling me back in.

Best patch they have done in months IMO, just hope Leatherface, Freddy and Wraith get buffed next

• MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234

Survivor main here also. As I just stated in another post. I think the people that are complaining are the ones out to troll and abuse and not play as intended. Cause I been playing on my own since yesterday and havent seen any dramatic changes to the games. You win some. You lose some. Isnt that how its always been? :D

To also add, the devs have always been doing a great job keeping on top of things. To many entitled players have failed to see the amount of work they have put into the game.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

I don't play Survivor often, but when I do I tend to play stealthy.

The changes haven't affected my survivor play in the slightest.

The people it is affecting are Ochido wannabes, ######### em.

• DCgames

@IronWolf115 said:
    Killer main here, and I have to say I had given up on this game 2 months ago but now they are reeling me back in.

Best patch they have done in months IMO, just hope Leatherface, Freddy and Wraith get buffed next

im glad ur getting back into the game and hopefully they do a wraith buff lol (Wraith main here)

• DCgames

@MuteNewt said:
    Survivor main here also. As I just stated in another post. I think the people that are complaining are the ones out to troll and abuse and not play as intended. Cause I been playing on my own since yesterday and havent seen any dramatic changes to the games. You win some. You lose some. Isnt that how its always been? :D

To also add, the devs have always been doing a great job keeping on top of things. To many entitled players have failed to see the amount of work they have put into the game.

I agree with you 100% people should just not complain its a waste of time, breath, and a annoyance to everyone else that arnt salty about a patch that helped everyone not just killer there either bad at the game or dont understand how the mechanics work and have to adjust.

• DCgames

@Vortexas said:
    I don't play Survivor often, but when I do I tend to play stealthy.

The changes haven't affected my survivor play in the slightest.

The people it is affecting are Ochido wannabes, [BAD WORD] em.

its great to hear some people dont see the changes :3

• MuteNewt
    MuteNewt Member Posts: 234

@DCgames Exactly. People dont realise they are trying to make it a fun and balanced experience for both sides.

• DCgames

@MuteNewt said:
    @DCgames Exactly. People dont realise they are trying to make it a fun and balanced experience for both sides.

exactly there trying to make the game fare while also trying to make the killers the unstoppable beast they should be.

• AshleyWB
    Killers tend to play survivor more stealthily which I find really interesting.
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I play a lot of survivor as well, and I love the changes. It's great that the devs are balancing things now.