New Licensed killer Idea (THE THING)

Not swamp thing, but the alien that copies organisms from that movie that takes place in the arctic. And yes. I believe it can be made humanoid enough to fit into the devs "humanoid killers only rule" , and still look horrific.

You start off as a monstrosity. Movement speed is off the charts. Faster than Hibilly. When you find a survivor they become exposed. THE THING can easily win the chase because of the movement speed. But it can't hook the survivor. While the survivor is in the dying state THE THING absorbs, and copies them. This takes 5 seconds. The screen turns black for the survivor, and the killer as their both teleported to random spots on the map at least 50 meters away from any survivor. The slugged survivor is healed. THE THING can activate this ability as many times as it wants with no cool down until it has copied all 4 survivors. Then that ability can't be activated again once all 4 survivors have been copied. Survivors slugged with this ability don't lose health in the entity progression, and the killer is forced to absorb. (So Toxic killers don't slug everyone, and hold the game hostage)

The things secondary power is switching skins it has copied. It can do anything a survivor can do while pretending to be a survivor. The only thing it can't do is drop pallets. It can't attack while pretending to be a survivor.

THE THING can pretend to work on gens with other survivors. Secretly making it slower, and slightly increasing skill check chance. If a survivor fails a skill check, or They've been working on the gen together for 30 seconds THE THING will instantly show itself highlighting, and exposing any survivors within 24 meters, and getting a 3 second 4% speed boost. The exposed effect lasts 10 seconds. However, it can only chase a survivor for 40 seconds before it reverts back to a survivor unable to attack again.

Whenever a gen is finished THE THING shows itself, and all survivors become exposed for 20 seconds. After 50 seconds it reverts back to a survivor.

THING can pull survivors off hex totems while in survivor form.

Whenever a chase timer runs out THE THING blacks out, and teleports to a random spot on the map in a different skin at least 30 meters away from any survivor.

THING can look thru chests. Items found are left behind, but the durability is halved.

THING can pretend to cleanse a hex totem. However it's actually buffing it's durability.

It can hide in lockers, vault, emote, and teabag.

It can run, crouch walk, and walk just like any survivor.

When THE THING shows itself it's terror radius covers the entire map.

I'd also like to see the wolfman, Dracula, the mummy, creature from the blue lagoon, Swamp Thing, Frankensteins monster, Jason, Chucky, Jeepers creepers, and Sasquatch in this game. Lol.

Comments

• T_FAT1988
    T_FAT1988 Member Posts: 5

Bring the old school killers to dbd.

• Nephs
    Nephs Member Posts: 21

I believe the devs stated they won't make a disguise killer, and frankly I think its a bad idea, too easy to play around, too easily dismantled by SWFs.