Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

When or if you finaly add some time to fix gens?

Larcz
Larcz Member Posts: 531

Like in topic.When or if you finaly add some time to fix gens? Becose right now killer is relying on the survivors' grace whether he wants to save himself or make genes and run away.Killer don't have time for kill surv and chase from palet to window and another palet etc.Blood lust load way to long and gens are pop up like crazy when i try hook 2 person 1time.Becose avarage is 1 hook 2 gens done alredy.So mayby do somthing with time of fix this gens?!Like how many time i read and experience gen rush when i play as killer.Simple add 20/30 sec to fix every gen will be ok i think. No like now every killer want got hex ruin becose if not he don't got nothing like only 1 mayby 2 hook surv.

Comments

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

@RemoveSWF said:
    Two years after release, still no counter to a gen rush (the most basic survivor strat in the game).

To be fair, it's literally the only thing survivors have to do....

How about doing something about the completion bonus when hitting great skill checks ? Experienced players hit them almost all the time, shortening the repair time quite a bit.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

It bothers me that as a survivor I have had countless of generators at 60%+ before my first skillcheck comes. Ruin means nothing.

I think there should be a guaranteed skillcheck at each 10% progression with more inbetween in odds.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I agree with how fast gens get done, but I don't think adding gen time is the best approach because gens are already pretty boring to do. The best idea as of late, in my opinion, is giving survivors other objectives, like finding parts scattered around the map to complete generators.

• DCgames
    DCgames Member Posts: 40

honestly ima survivor main and even i think gens should take longer to finish lol. which is ironic bc im always the one yelling for everyone to do gens while i loop the killer for awhile.

• DCgames
    DCgames Member Posts: 40

@DCgames said:
    honestly ima survivor main and even i think gens should take longer to finish lol. which is ironic bc im always the one yelling for everyone to do gens while i loop the killer for awhile.

i also play killer but only characters i get 3/4 K every game is wraith and hag lol