Bloodpoint events bring out all the worst killers

Usually I can expect to face camping/tunnelling killers in about 10-20% of my matches. Since this event started 80%. Seriously. All the douchebag, unsportsmanlike killers who only get pleasure out of making the game unpleasant for survivors come out of retirement for these things. I used to look forward to BP events. So f’ng sad how immature jerks find a way to ruin everything.

Comments

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Sometimes I find a post that reflects the complete opposite experience from mine. I've had like 2 douchebag killers in my last 20 survivor games, but I've had a good few survivors get cockey in my last 5 killer games.

Also I wonder what you define as unsportsmanlike

• UndergroundBubba
    UndergroundBubba Member Posts: 13

I actively told myself “I’m gonna play nice tonight so everyone can get some decent points”. Then I sat waiting for a lobby for 45 straight minutes... I hate playing survivor and all my dailies are killer based anyway. Maybe later tonight there will be more survivors on.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Sorry to break it to you but it's happening from survivors too. It's been a shitshow for me and I've only played survivor today..

Stop with divisiveness it really serves no purpose.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

Those are the SWF's I will actually hunt during bloodhunt. Otherwise, I get my 4 chili hooks, have some chases, destroy pallets/kick gens, etc and let em go. I still rake in 80k bp easily. If someone gets toxic/stupid, I kill em. No need to indiscriminately be an ass and facecamp/tunnel. Play normal, sure, but these events bring out the worse players on both sides.

• DevourOfSalt
    DevourOfSalt Member Posts: 254

I can agree iv solo que as survivor since i cant play killer. And its be sooo f'ing bs atm you either get into match and get tunnel camp, or get message before asking to farm 😑😑 ######### i just want play a killer match normal but that out of the question

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

I just had a Nurse tunnel me to death. I don't know what I did to tick her off.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

It's a good time to treat survivors to a ebony mori for all the Gen Rushing, Toxicity, Tea-Bagging, ETC that they do.

My first survivor hour consisted of these kinda actions. Sad part is survivors get little bloodpoints, but killers will still get a ton from this.

• Sleephartha
    Sleephartha Member Posts: 242

I realize those swf teams exist. But I play solo and the teams I’m part of are not toxic. I play a non toxic build and from what I see in pregame and endgame menus the other 3 players aren’t loaded for toxicity war. I just always see a much higher concentration of cheap tactic killers during bp events. These are killers that see 3 streamers are run so play extra toxic so the survivors get screwed.

• dycedchicken
    dycedchicken Member Posts: 7

I've played a few today and its toxic killers face campers and tunnelers I usually wait til after the first day to let them get it out of their system

• PullTheTrig
    PullTheTrig Member Posts: 6

I ######### know right? It's stupid how long killers have to wait for a game. It's basically making it so you can't play killer

• Kralle
    Kralle Member Posts: 121

You know, I stopped offering bloody party streamers during bloodhunt events anymore for this exact reason.

My games today were also a shitshow. Survivors offer like 2-3 party streamers every game and all we get is insta down addons and ebony moris lul.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

Just had a killer whose name was 'DoubleBP=DoubleSweat', it was a Freddy with iridescent add-ons.

• Warlock_2020

That's a good way to make more toxic survivors. Especially since most don't act that way. Most just play the game. Guess all that salt is starting to fall right out of you eh?

• Liruliniel

Playing survivor btw ;) nice to assume I was playing killer. I just know how ppl act pretty well and why.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797

Naw, literally my first match as Bubba was against 1 really good looper and 2 flashlight virgins.

I was gonna facecamp the person who blinded me multiple times but I thought to myself *THIS ISN'T 2016 DBD* so I just downed them all and got 140,000 fat juicers.

Ez game 2 tbh

• InfinyMage
    InfinyMage Member Posts: 236

While i dont think your incorrect it also brings out the best in others. I know a few killers (myself included) who wont bring moris during event. If anyone DCs we wont just stomp the rest of the survivors because someones...(reasons?) Ive played maybe a total of 5 games today and one was a farm match agaisnt a 4 swf who all offered up cakes. Im not really fund of farm matches but I went along with it since they seemed like a cool group. It was probably my first match ever farming and I had no clue what to do so they would point and hint at me that way.

Another where most of the survivors kept playing really cocky so i carried the least toxic of the group to the hatch.

My last match a person Dced before i even found them? Guess they didn't want to play vs Doctor maybe(? Just assuming) so I killed one and let the other 2 escape while making sure they got a decent amount of BP for their struggle.

Not every killer is an A hole during these things.

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819
    edited September 2019

Soo much fun to play as survivor vs all those most toxic builds possible and all those ######### of killers, who just want to destroy all the fun. Why do i even bring in BPS with all those ######### as they insidious camp me right off the bat, mori every one after tunneling right off the hook, or think that playing slugger nurse is a sweat idea to deny any points to survivors. God dammit, why cant i report those ######### for making the game most unfun for every one else. Some even changed their name to something like "get rekt by double bp". Hahaha pretty good job so far devs.

• Warlock_2020

Just going off what you wrote. I play both, but mostly killer. I admittedly avoid survivor like the plague during these events. I tend to take my foot off the gas as killer too.

• Liruliniel

Yet my second part literally said survivor was what I was doing.

I usually msg ppl beforehand and ask of they wish to farm or play legit. Majority rules.

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272

I thought you were all overreacting until my first game was a Spirit with Prayer beads and a ebony mori...

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    edited September 2019

Ehh. I slaughtered a Survivor group in one match...felt a lil "sorry" ish let the last Survivor get Hatch. That's my good deed for this event. Until a group brings BPS and indicates farming, mostly gonna play as normal with these matches.

• Regionlock
    Regionlock Member Posts: 316

Nurse with ruin and mori, and was checking peoples profiles before match starts because got forbid he has to play a SWF. Can we please get a block person from ever joining in the same lobby again? I don't mind trying hard but the amount of tunnel and hook camp sweat is insane when your already playing high mobility killers. These people just do it to be toxic at this point.

• Regionlock
    Regionlock Member Posts: 316

It's not about taking the game seriously, it just gets old. If anything they are taking the game way too serious by running the most try hard build??

Did you ever think about that lul