WHATS WRONG WITH OTHER KILLERS?!

So, I’ve been playing survivor yesterday when getting back from school. I’m a rank 6-5 and ALL I SEE ARE FREDDIES. ARE NO OTHER KILLERS FUN? I play Xbox so I understand why I don’t see nurses but there’s still 15 other killers. Please someone tell me why people only like playing Freddy.

Comments

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853

freddy? damn you're lucky cuz i keep getting fricking spirits 24/7

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

The difference in power level between killers is very large.

A large portion of the killers are rarely seen (more so at high ranks) because they are just too weak.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

It’s both rng and the fact that Freddy is second to Doctor in terms of being a bloodhound and it is double bp weekend.

For what it’s worth, lately if I’m not facing Ghostface, it’s Wraith or Demi. So many ghostfaces.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

I'm playing Spirit on Xbox around your rank.

Maybe we'll meet.

• ajbustetter
    ajbustetter Member Posts: 70

I'm playing on xbox as well and Ive actually been getting a bit of everything......Someone even played trapper which suprised me until he destroyed my group and I barely got away.

• Blackowt_9120
    Blackowt_9120 Member Posts: 300

im on ps4 and there’s a pretty good variety

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900
    edited September 2019

Ditto. Yesterday I had Myers, Trapper, Freddy, Spirit, Plague, Bubba, Billy, Legion, Ghostface, Demogorgon, Huntress and Nurse.

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684
    edited September 2019

Farming bp freddy is much more fun than playing farming bp doctor

I believe you'll only see Nurse, Billy and Spirit when you're in PC/PS4 and Red Rank

• Xboned
    Xboned Member Posts: 461

New Freddy is generally considered to be top or high-mid tier from what I've seen. Snares are stronk and that teleport is no joke.

Doctor's my main BP grinder though and I do play on Xbox, so maybe you'll get some stick time with me later on.